Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Wine and Water - Christian and Tantric - Sacrament!
    #4448610 -

I have never, and I repeat NEVER posted while wasted at The Shroomery since I've registered, so let this be recorded as a first. My Lady and I ended up not having visitors tonight so we drank a nice bottle of Merlot with dinner and began to talk about her step-mother who is coming from Germany to visit with us Tuesday through the following Friday. She is a 'born-again' type Christian who will be freaked by our home and its art.

One bottle was not enough (a rare enough event) - the Lady works from our home, I'm still on vacation, so we went to Winn Dixie and picked up a nice Zinfandel-Shiraz vino. We sipped some more in the library, and when the Lady went to the 'powder room' I walked outside to the pool, dropped my jeans, and waited for m'Lady. I proceded to make-out with her (she was wearing some sari-wrap and nothing else) and to commence relations with my willing partner at the umbrella table. This action moved to the pool, during which it simultaneously occurred to us that wine and water and our 'Conjunctio' were Sacramental. Re-reading this, it sounds banal at best, but at the moment it was euphorically sound and insightful. We left the pool and completed the action indoors. The Lady went to sleep, and what did I do - but post on The Shroomery.

I will probably delete this post tomorrow, but I am still swaying in my chair, and I wanted it on record that ONCE, I posted while wasted - not stoned, not tripping, but Dionysian-like wasted-on-wine. (I've made a lot of typo corrections).

Despite my Judeo-Christian faith, there is a large Bacchus mask next to my front door, and there is a large fresco of Dionysus giving wine to Eros on the wall over the stove. Yep, tonight is just one example of the Pagan blending into the Sacrament of holy Christian matrimony.



Peace to all and good night.


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine and Water - Christian and Tantric - Sacrament! [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4448630 -

Yipee!  Mark is inebriated. :heart: :mushroom2: :heart: :mushroom2: Love and kisses Mark. :heart: :heart:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine and Water - Christian and Tantric - Sacrament! [Re: Icelander]
    #4448645 -

Stop that - you're embarrassing me. We drink a bottle of red wine almost every night, but two, preceded by some St. Pauli Girl, dark, has prompted this silly post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine and Water - Christian and Tantric - Sacrament! [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4448662 -

Good! I want to hug you up in a big teddybear hug.  I throw cuddle parties from time to time. So hugs and kisses between men are  permitted as are declarations of love.  :heart: :heart: :inlove:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine and Water - Christian and Tantric - Sacrament! [Re: Icelander]
    #4448682 -

Well then, I'm glad we're just virtual firends. It's not that I'm homo-phobic mind you, it's just that I'm not touchy-feely.
"My mind to your mind...my thoughts to your thoughts..."  :heart:


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine and Water - Christian and Tantric - Sacrament! [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4448785 -

To each his own.  :heart: Myself, I love to touch and feel. :grin:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine and Water - Christian and Tantric - Sacrament! [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4449316 -

Very nice post, Markos.


It brings me great joy to see that there are still people out there who trully know how to bond with each other, both on a physical and spiritual plane after many years of relationship.


Where fighting and bickering is growing in strenght, your wonderful evening is an increasingly rare comodity in today's society.


I wish you many more pleasurable evenings such as this, my friend!


:thumbup:


--------------------
Nos confido phasmatis occultus in vicis postulo nostrum tutela donatus futurus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine and Water - Christian and Tantric - Sacrament! [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4449344 -

yeah, this is a great post man!


--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine and Water - Christian and Tantric - Sacrament! [Re: ELECTRIC]
    #4449832 -

Thanks for the kind words!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Early Christian Saints/Outlook on the body start25 2,192 14 10/23/03 06:30 AM
by Anonymous
* Jesus turning water to wine???
( 1 2 3 all )
Fucknuckle 2,971 57 08/20/04 10:04 AM
by Strumpling
* Mushroom Riual Vs. Christianity mjshroomer 1,258 6 03/13/05 05:44 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* having christianity questions
( 1 2 all )
jennyl 4,629 29 02/01/04 01:59 AM
by Frog
* Christians?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SHiZNO 5,175 62 04/13/03 05:39 PM
by jimsuzo
* To the Christians; From Enter
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
World Spirit 13,993 157 07/21/03 07:37 PM
by Funguy
* Christian website on evolution
( 1 2 3 all )
Swami 4,144 54 01/18/05 08:48 PM
by vampirism
* Tantric Penis Lessons MiddlemanM 8,143 8 07/02/05 05:28 PM
by Jellric

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
834 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.