Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why:
    #4068596 -

Ok, i took some e (1 pill) the other night and drank and went to the bar. I was good and high and the bar closed, so i walked my drunk girlfriend home.

Once back at my place, for some reason i saw that bag of 3 pills sitting by my computer. I don't know why, but i ate all three at once.

I very quickly lost touch with reality. Anything i recall is from very blurred memories.

Long story short, i got in the shower at like 3 am, "passed out" and then woke up at like 6 (i estimate) on the floor of my shower. Its a stand up stall, so there wasn't much room to lie. I was mor just slumped over.

I may not have actually passed out, but i don't remember anything.

I woke up yesterday with a lot of injuries that i did not have when i left the bar.

The thing is: I don't even really like the way E makes me feel. It seems like i just take it because i can. I know i have a problem and i want to stop. I'm not chemically dependant on them, but i am addictedi think.

I have to jet right now, but i'll post more about this. I think i could use some help in determining what i should do about the situation.


--------------------
Man thinks. God laughs. - Jewish Proverb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: no-tone]
    #4068601 -

stop them now while you can.

if you cant control how much you take, then you need to stay away from them.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: no-tone]
    #4068612 -

Knowing you have a problem and wanting to stop is great progress already man.

What you can do is stay away from E. If your around people who do E alot try and stay away while their doing E if you think you won't be able to hold out.

If you've been using E alot lately buy some 5-htp, it will help replenish your seretonin, which is somethign you really need, especially right now.

you can do it man, just don't give in!!!


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: barfightlard]
    #4068674 -

don't do anything that hurts you dude.


--------------------
c h e m i s t r y


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: chemistry]
    #4068894 -

E is the most evil drug I have taken. After several months of use you really begin to feel depressed and out of sorts. I am convinced it causes long term brain damage.

Stay away from E !


--------------------
"They are trying to build a prison, for you and me to live in"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: BlueOrb]
    #4069103 -

BlueOrb said:
E is the most evil drug I have taken. After several months of use you really begin to feel depressed and out of sorts. I am convinced it causes long term brain damage.

Stay away from E !



Heavy use of E might, but if it's used in moderation it won't.  So the better statement would be stay away from heavy use of E :tongue:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: BlueOrb]
    #4069116 -

E is not evil, long-term heavy use isn't good for you at all, but it's definitly not evil. E is one the best theraputic tools known to man, the same can't be said for crack or heroin. no-tone, admitting you have a problem is the first step, if you don't even like the effects than you should definitely stop. I had the same problem with angel dust, I did it because I could, and there was nothing else around...but I didn't particularly enjoy the effects.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4069135 -

heroin owns...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: Shagshow]
    #4069246 -

heroin pfff. crack owns :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4069384 -

sounds like you should stop. if you don't like the way it makes you feel (how is that possible?) then stop taking it. you sound like you're dependant on being fucked up in any way you can.

let it go as fast as possible.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: no-tone]
    #4069711 -

Are you sure what is in the pills is actually 'ecstasy'? xtal MDMA is much better/safer.


--------------------
clickyclickyclicky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: Azariscens]
    #4070088 -

i have used e about 12 times, in much moderation and i think i have benefitted from it. =)

if you can't use it right or it doesn't work wlel with you then just don't use it.


--------------------
c h e m i s t r y


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: chemistry]
    #4070434 -

well, it seems you have everything you need to quit.

as somebody else said, remove yourself from situations in which you take e, try to be away from friends who are taking it (you don't have to ditch them entirely, just when they're gonna do it)

be productive with yourself, go out and have other sorts of fun.

why even take a drug if you don't like it? i've been addicted to e before, but cause it made me feel good.

and don't listen to people saying e in moderation is okay. maybe they can do moderation. but i personally know not everybody is capable of moderation with certain drugs, and what may start out as moderation will inevitably lead to something bad. stay away from it. maybe one day you'll be able to come back. hell, if you don't dig sobriety, then go and do as many drugs as you want. but give it a shot. at least 3 months.

be well

and 5-htp will definitely help


--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4070772 -

Crack is ill, never tried it, never will. Heroin owns.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4070799 -

Dark_Star said:
E is one the best theraputic tools known to man, the same can't be said for crack or heroin.



some people would disagree that heroin is not a therapeutic tool (while i've never heard the same said about crack). while it seems to be heavily abused, so does ecstasy, no? heroin seems to be very useful for terminally ill patients and others experiencing extreme pain (i sat in the hospital once sitting on the other side of a curtain from a girl screaming in utmost pain. almost every bone in her body had been shattered or broken by this group of guys. now i would rarely accept heroin use as legitimate, in this case, i would definitely be understanding)


--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: entiformatie]
    #4071131 -

You obviously know what you need to do. Now you have to make a resolution to do it.

Tell yourself that you're quitting E. Don't just say it, mean it. The next time you are thinking about dropping, your concious will come into play and you will know the right choice is not to do it.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: no-tone]
    #4071922 -

oh, and when i quit, what made me feel strong about it was flushing some 3 pills (damn good ones too) down the toilet.

if you end up wanting to take more later, you can always buy more, yea. it takes a bit of a mental effort (actually, it doesn't), but it helps a lot. it's like, man, i just wasted 30-some bucks in the name of quitting, i better fuckin stick to it.

also, something my mom told me that made me want to quit... she's like, "look, sonny, if you want to move on, you have to quit drugs. you got to a point, where drugs were good, yea? but if you want to keep moving, if you want to find other pleasures in life, if you want to mature spiritually and mentally, well, you gotta lose the drugs, savvy?" (in some different words)

so i quit.


--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: entiformatie]
    #4073086 -

Heroin is an escape, E can be used as such, but it can help you work through your issues....heroin just makes you feel so good that you don't give a shit about your problems, It's a lot easier to abuse heroin than it is to abuse E....... As far as killing pain goes, heroin is the shit...I think hospitals should be allowed to administer it to people in extreme pain.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4073250 -

good point yes. i've found e to be helpful, and a whole mess of people with PTSD have benefitted from it. terminally ill patients too.

they're going to start testing it for therapeutic uses again. wooha!


--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to give up "ecstacy", hopefully forever. Here's why: [Re: no-tone]
    #4073783 -

So you took a MDMA tablet, drank, went to a bar and drank some more and then triple dropped more MDMA???  :crazy:

There's really no wonder you passed out and had such a negative experience, you should have more respect for your body and mind!

MDMA can be a beautiful drug if used wisely, treat it with more respect!  :smile:

--------------------



--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tips for dealing with panic attacks & -ve thoughts strategy enotake2 5,446 19 03/16/03 12:39 PM
by jarby
* Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
lucid 42,376 159 08/30/12 09:49 AM
by Sherwin Maxawow
* It's Ok to say No???
( 1 2 3 all )
Blue_JAY 7,920 51 03/18/03 10:20 PM
by Fliquid
* dilemma *DELETED* *DELETED* CrazedGoat 1,253 2 03/29/03 09:29 AM
by forevadazin
* physical,emotional, and subconscious well being... 40oz 3,393 11 04/05/03 10:00 AM
by 40oz
* And Exhale!
( 1 2 all )
Jackal 7,456 20 02/23/03 04:56 AM
by no-tone
* Why do we have so much pain in life? Anonymous 2,754 19 05/20/03 02:41 PM
by Strumpling
* What is ailing me?....... (LONG) GringoLoco 2,925 13 04/29/03 01:18 PM
by Gog

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
2,911 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 19 queries.