Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCrazedGoat
Pill Pusher
Loc: Armpit
dilemma *DELETED* *DELETED*
    #1416403 - 03/29/03 02:57 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by CrazedGoat

Reason for deletion: no reason

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineta_spad
wise sage of theforest
Re: dilemma [Re: CrazedGoat]
    #1416616 - 03/29/03 09:45 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Similar thing with me, I've overdone it loads in the last few years and now I've decided to take a break I've realised it wasn't as "recreational" as I thought, and I really miss getting completly twatted every weekend :laugh:

What I'm trying to do is set some "rules" for myself and stick to them. I'm cutting out E entirely, since these days the bad outweighs the good. The euphoria isn't what it used to be and I can't be doing with the comedowns anymore. Same with Ketemine, which I used to do every few weeks at least last year, but I've realised I came close to the beginning of a small problem with that drug and at the end of the day, it's useless. No more smoking pot every day either, saving it for special occasions and making sure I get completly trollied, rather than doing it for the sake of it. And the same with anything else.

Not advice really, coz I only decided this last Novemeber, but maybe it'll help.

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
Re: dilemma [Re: ta_spad]
    #1416676 - 03/29/03 11:29 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I used to use heroin everyday for around 2 years until I finally realized what was happening to my life. I was falling apart, both physically and mentally...I sold or pawned off everything I had that made me happy like guitars and such. I lost the joy of life compltely.

After I realized all this and much more, I decided I needed to be clean..and after 2 years of everyday use it was hard..but in the end it was so worth it. I've relapsed a couple times, but I was able to control it luckily. Now I still use alot of drugs..but not heroin..and the only things I use on a regular basis are pot (everyday ) and mushrooms (2 times a month usually). Of course i roll sometimes, eat pills etc..but in the end its not worth overdoing it in those areas..just not worth compromising the equal medium i've reached.

Im not sure if that helped or not..I was just in a similiar situation except for the school part.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being