Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Misunderstood.
    #3464599 - 12/08/04 02:43 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I have recieved a rating and a few PM's from a few people in regards to my posts in here the past couple of weeks. I am fully aware of the "Energy" that I give,push or otherwise bleed. I make some people very uncomfortable. I have accepted that many years ago. I have been on a very hard coaster ride and I am finished. I have come to the point of absoultion and understanding of my place. I am not perfect. I am not always correct, and most certianly I do not concider myself a cut and dry Christian. I have many "Ideas or Truths" that main Stream Christains would say are down right WHACKED :grin: In fact I feel Jesus was a sinner until he started God's work and that he had kids and a wife. That he got high,drunk and other wise lived as a man. But that is another thread.

I would like to post this letter that I sent to a person. AS it is really a letter to all. :heart:

Hello,
I have seen your comments. I understand your views and how you may have come to such a conclustion. But I feel that you may have misunderstood my entire framework.

I feel it may be better if you had started a line of communication with me in priavte to convay how you feel. As that would be in the best intrests of all. This is the very point you have made. Instead, you have spoken your personal "dogma" on me. and have instucted me to leave S and P. which is not going to happen.

So in hind site I see your point but do not take it to heart. I will be willing to talk and try to undersatnd how you feel and I would also be willing to absorb new insites.

Just because I feel very strongly and am full of conviction does not make you right or me right in the eyes of the group. I am but a Man full of truth and conviction brought on by my experiences and questing for knowledge.

I think you have made to many assuptions and have made no effort to communicate with me. You have "TOLD" me what it be like. In fact you are in direct conflict with you own statement.

I am a very open Man and always willing to share ideas. I have many truths that I hold dear and they have many times proven themselves to be truth. The results from living in this truth, that I have welcomed, speaks for themselves. While you may not be in my personal life to see the results, I am.

I would also like to add that since you have made your thoughts and dictations public on my ratings . I may in the future post this letter togehter with your comments so as the entire group may try to understand me better.

You are not the only one to feel as you do. I have dealt with this and much worse many times. Once people get to understand me they understand. I as of today in my personal life have no one who feels as you do. That tells me I have got something right.

Anyway, if I make you feel in any way Bad or Bad towards me. That is not my purpose or intent. It is my purpose to get to God,Source,Oneness,the great I am,Heaven,The positive end of the battery

But I am sorry for hurting or twisting feelings. :heart: My last wish is to hurt anyone or tell them their own understanding is wrong. I am just a man full of mistakes now and until I reach God.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Edited by Fucknuckle (12/08/04 02:50 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Misunderstood. [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3464688 - 12/08/04 03:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Apologies only have value if one changes one's behaviour. It is not Carte Blanche to keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

Anyway, if I make you feel in any way Bad or Bad towards me. That is not my purpose or intent.
This is dishonest. I can dredge up many quotes where you were deliberately attempting to belittle another.

This forum is about ideas first and people second. It appears you love (or are replaying) interpersonal dramatics over actual discussion. It as if someone invited you into their home and you walked on their new carpet with big muddy boots.

Take off your shoes, bro.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: Misunderstood. [Re: Swami]
    #3464753 - 12/08/04 03:15 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I am learning and I have far to go. It is true that I sometime project myself and not melt myself into the group.

I was not being dishonest Swami. My intent has not been conveyed correctly. I just got it wrong

And the fact that I have been out of connection form Spirituality for such a long time. I have dragged my "Leadership" position of life into it all.

I will improve as the days go by

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3465024 - 12/08/04 04:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

hey forgive and forget man

we all have our less than proud moments and our bad days

lay off ad hominem attacks (attacks of a pesons character or personality instead of his ideas or facts) And youll be fine

I dont think you should leave by any means, just be civil. Think of it as a professional debate. If you start calling the other guy names your going to get disqualified and people will look down on you.

Personally i like you. I like your taste in art , i like your avatar, i respect the hard shit youve pulled through and your strength of will.

Thats why it hurt when you gave me 1 shrooms just for sharing my oppinions about your oppinions.

If you come here and post your ideas you have to expect other people to critique them. Thats what its all about and it was never in a spirit of hostility on my side

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Misunderstood. [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3465049 - 12/08/04 04:23 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Thats why it hurt when you gave me 1 shrooms just for sharing my oppinions about your oppinions.

I will give you two shrooms to try to balance things out.  :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3465080 - 12/08/04 04:29 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Swami Swami swami up until this very minute I had no clue you even rated me.

I had seen only the last rating of mine and had gotten 2 PM's

BUT THANKS :loveeyes: every improvemt helps

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3465216 - 12/08/04 04:56 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

That was to moonshoe and a joke. See my new thread.

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3465294 - 12/08/04 05:11 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
That was to moonshoe and a joke. See my new thread.

Now I feel stupid and makes me think I need to smoke a joint. :smirk:

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3465364 - 12/08/04 05:22 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Now I feel stupid and makes me think I need to smoke a joint. 

Sorry bro, can't let you do that. You swore off all drugs before God and man a mere day or two ago.  :thumbdown:

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3466310 - 12/08/04 07:43 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I was making a poor joke............. I am done

--------------------

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #3468462 - 12/09/04 02:11 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I suppose I'lI deposit my "Private"Message response to fucknuckle...

I've been with the Shroomery for a while now, and I love the community. I especially enjoy S&P and it has been a constant companion to me over the years and has nudged me forward on the path in many significant ways.

I too am a human, living in my own provisional reality tunnel, and of the vastness of my own ignorance I have no doubt. I'm not upset about your ideas, Fucknuckle, just the way in which you present them, in general. I do like diversity of opinion in S&P, it is a veritable marketplace of opinion and ideas. I view the rating system as a way of publicly evaluating a person's contribution to this market. I stand by my opinion of your ideas and your presentation in S&P. Just throwing a little feedback into the system, if you understand me.

I'm glad your communications outside the forum are successful and meaningful, because you can learn a lot by talking to people. However, you can also learn a lot by participating in a community such as S&P, sharing ideas, debating, and exploring new information. Through my lens your posts very often reflected a judgemental, close minded intent. I rate with the intention of letting my feelings be known to that person and to others. I feel rating is a way for the forum populace to police itself, maintaining balance within itself.

I love all creatures, especially humans. Each day I am in awe of the human experience and the bottomless mysteries we face each moment. I understand that no humans have all answers, hell, we don't even know all the questions! What the rating is about is not me hating you or being angry with you, I simply want to do what I can to encourage the kind of the communication I find to be helpful and good for S&P, while discouraging what seems to harm the civility and degrade the intellectual content of the forum.

I hope you can learn to exist in a less obtuse fashion within S&P, because every member adds something special to the conversation. The key is dropping the ego at the door and coming in with an open heart, instead of an agenda.

--------------------

Edited by chunder (12/09/04 02:18 AM)

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3468510 - 12/09/04 02:23 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

well i dotn liek your politics, dont agree with many of your beliefs but your a pretty cool guy i find. havtn insulted me and havnt seen ya insult others. i liek reading other peoples sides of things, so to that i say keep em coming. i think your probably the exact opposite of me, but as far as online strangers go i respect the stuff you write.

keep it real.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #3469408 - 12/09/04 10:04 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Personally, I don't find your posts to be a problem. And your writing style is fine with me also. I don't see any legitimate grievance about the way you've posted your views, and I've been around this forum for a long, long time. I can't say I've read every single post of yours- I can only comment upon what I've seen, and it's been refreshingly mild compared to most Christians who've plied the treacherous waters of S&P.

If you were not a Christian and posted your views using the exact same writing style it would be interesting to see if the tone of your respondents changed.

As for now, be as humble and unabrasive as possible (something we should all strive for), and never, ever let anyone run you out of this forum! There is an 'ignore' feature available.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Edited by Jellric (12/09/04 10:56 AM)

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Misunderstood. [Re: Jellric]
    #3469541 - 12/09/04 10:42 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Jellric said:
If you were not a Christian and posted your views using the exact same writing style it would be interesting to see if the tone of your respondents changed.

I would just like to point out that when I first noticed our friend FN posting in OTD, The Pub and Physical and Mental Health, I had no idea that he was a Jesus lover.  This was something that learned in last few weeks here at S&P.

I still stick to my original impresson, although I must admit that finding out his religious leanings does explain much.  :grin:

Rock on FuckNuckle  :heart:  You may be abrasive, but you have a strong heart, so kudos to you.

--------------------

Invisibleadrug

#3469671 - 12/09/04 11:28 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I tend to think we all understand you pretty well.

You support a Cunt () by Fucknuckle for adrug [09.14.04 09:10pm]
Hey why not just stick you head in her asshole

MIMI KINGS SLUT () by Fucknuckle for paradis [09.14.04 09:57pm]
YOU ARE A TROLL
and you are sucking his cock , you fucking bastard

I am tired of you () by Fucknuckle for Loki [09.15.04 02:53pm]
You have no qualities other than a small penis. You continual reasons to call me a lair are wasted.
Find your own place in the world of success and leave the rest of us alone

Yeah fucker () by Fucknuckle for CeeEssGee [09.19.04 12:05am]
You get one shroom for bragging about your wealthy ass life and the fact you bragged about not using drugs. And you made the remark that you might be better then the rest of us
Find another site

America is going to () by Fucknuckle for question_for_joo [11.20.04 06:24pm]
KICK YOUR ASS and kill all your childern
Have a nice day

WTF () by Fucknuckle for Anno [11.27.04 12:01pm]
This is a community not your yard
Big cry bady

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Re: Misunderstood. [Re: adrug]
    #3469869 - 12/09/04 12:16 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hmmm. Interesting.

Do we have another Mr. Mushrooms on our hands?

--------------------

Invisibleadrug

Re: Misunderstood. [Re: Jellric]
    #3469904 - 12/09/04 12:24 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Pfft, he probably is Mr. Mushrooms. :smirk:

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

#3469940 - 12/09/04 12:35 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:eek:

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3469948 - 12/09/04 12:38 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

well as I can see you are the troll of a lifetime arn't you ? And you have changed a few of my words also haven't you ? You have manipulated a few things. But I said many things like that thru my life and my days. In fact I say things like that most days. But I also know that I need GOD and am striving for that goal. This forum is not the place to speak in such manner. I have no reason to deny that in fact I am a very harden person with much to change. You have proven nothing.

I have never said that I am in fact SPECIAL or above anything or anyone have I ?

I also have said that I am a man of many faults. I have also said that I come from a very nasty life. I still am what I am.

SINNER and FULL OF MANY SINS

I do dot preach that I am GODLY OR PERFECT

Infact I have spent much time saying exacty what I am

A whacked drug additc that know things of GOD

I have spent many hours learning spritual things.

If anybody will take the time to do a time study of all of My posts that ADRUG has posted you will in fact find that they are all weeks behind any post I have made in here

And youwill also see in my POST that anyone can view at MY SHROOMERY HOME LIST OF POSTS

That in fact I have not made any such Nasty post since turning Back to God

I am a man and I have lead a nasty life and have struggled with God

I do not denie what my human nature is.

I only turn it to God.

ADRUG has shown that he takes great pleasure in this and it is sad.

I will move forward and move on.............. :grin:

--------------------

Invisibleadrug

#3469962 - 12/09/04 12:40 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Oh boy, you're born again all of a sudden? A little bit of the fear of death scared the meanness and spite right out of you, huh...

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology