Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29690413 -

So it smells like Malort then. Got it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29690418 -


I kinda love the weird banana smelling ones


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29690423 -

KevinDontWave said:





Holy fucking shit. I need answers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 3
    #29690450 -

Ya dmt always reminds me burnt plastic that’s been in an attic for a few decades.

Sports authority had a similar smell but they went bye bye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: mushboy]
    #29690453 -

Dick's just doesn't have the same ambiance


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666]
    #29690469 -

Xylene smells like flammable cancer


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 5
    #29690514 -

Lately my ass has smelled real hot and thick, not thick like I need a toilet but thick like I felt my colon shrink from letting go all that gas.

As far as how things smell.


Once i farted real big while leaning back on a chair, resituated myself by leaning forward and at the same time suddenly yawned. I forcibly inhaled the full essence and cloud. Now usually I like my own brand but this was a sharp yawn inhale, it condensed and sorta burnt my throat a little. I ended up coughing that one out.

So there you have it, a fart that ended up getting coughed out. It's like a fart that evolvedm


--------------------
Yeah it's fun, but have you ever tried it high?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29690515 -

Rasmodius said:
I dream of this machine



You must have an electric tie rack laying around that you can repurpose


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Dala]
    #29690523 -

Wonder if something like this would work, like the concept of this. Maybe big square of parafilm you just shove a whole plate down onto?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666]
    #29690609 -

fontinalis666 said:
Do stones taste anything like Malƶrt?



Never had stones...but malort tastes like gasoline smells

I make tepache/ginger beer/kombuch so I am accustomed to the gasoline flavor :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hidingbush] * 3
    #29690614 -

hidingbush said:
So there you have it, a fart that ended up getting coughed out. It's like a fart that evolvedm



the forbidden french inhale :lol:

fontinalis666 said:
Wonder if something like this would work, like the concept of this. Maybe big square of parafilm you just shove a whole plate down onto?





oooooo that is definitely a cool approach

i am usually anti-clingwrap with a passion but I gotta admit it'd be better for this cause it's easier to roll on horizontally



that soundtrack...


--------------------


.~`  š”… š”ž š”¤ š”¢ š”©  🄯  š”… š”¦ š”± š”¢ š”°  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | šŸ”¬ The Slidewich | ā˜ ļø Touchless skull sterilizer | šŸ“ø Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29690661 -

Rasmodius said:
i am usually anti-clingwrap with a passion but I gotta admit it'd be better for this cause it's easier to roll on horizontally






I know you’re a parafilm guy, but I saw faht’s post about grafting tape a couple weeks ago, gave it a shot, and now consider myself a full convert, baptized and all. The man doesn’t miss with his recommendations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Marxcelium]
    #29690668 -

Marxcelium said:
Rasmodius said:
i am usually anti-clingwrap with a passion but I gotta admit it'd be better for this cause it's easier to roll on horizontally






I know you’re a parafilm guy, but I saw faht’s post about grafting tape a couple weeks ago, gave it a shot, and now consider myself a full convert, baptized and all. The man doesn’t miss with his recommendations.



I confess, the grafting tape thing still confuses me tbh. I know parafilm makes a grafting tape, but IDK how it differs from their regular products. And I got some "grafting tape" from amazon and it is, at least to my eye, completely indistinguishable from clingwrap.

so maybe i've just never felt real grafting tape


--------------------


.~`  š”… š”ž š”¤ š”¢ š”©  🄯  š”… š”¦ š”± š”¢ š”°  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | šŸ”¬ The Slidewich | ā˜ ļø Touchless skull sterilizer | šŸ“ø Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29690681 -

I've switched from cling wrap to grafting tape, it has pretty much the exact same texture, I even thought it might just be cling wrap, but I swear my cultures noticed a difference, growth speed increased dramatically,  even the overall shape.

And this is across the board, not just one culture.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Zef] * 1
    #29690694 -

Zef said:
BeefExtreme said:
Doing good man.  Tryin to wrap up
The noty season.  Where you been?



Respectfully the NOTY are so fire that I wouldn't vote for me in a million years.

I hope Ras, Splittinghairs,Joe, blood, and Mistakes all get a solid shot

Honestly just letting work stress hit me too hard, just need to find a way to handle it all better. Sheesh even this forum drama today way better distraction than disassociating after work



I know there are some solid people in the running. All of the other NOTM peeps have been very involved in the threads I am a part of. I know I’m only a part of a small portion of the MC threads but I see Ras post daily on all of them including mine. I’m pretty sure zef, Splittinghairs, blood, and mistakes have all personally helped my grows. I’m glad I don’t have to vote, because it’s tough competition out there.

I would love to donate a smashloc or two to the winner!


--------------------
*Not a therapist - Do not take advice from me

Be nice. You are loved. You deserve happiness. You are not alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 1
    #29690696 -

AstroSporeFiend said:
So, I was thinking about starting an ATL7 project, for funsies.  For you salty cultists out there, should I just focus on sclerotia or actually try my hand at fruiting them.

Which do you like better? Stones or fruit?




Both.  Duh!


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie] * 1
    #29690700 -

callmehippie said:
AstroSporeFiend said:
So, I was thinking about starting an ATL7 project, for funsies.  For you salty cultists out there, should I just focus on sclerotia or actually try my hand at fruiting them.

Which do you like better? Stones or fruit?




Both.  Duh!



:whathesaid:


--------------------
*Not a therapist - Do not take advice from me

Be nice. You are loved. You deserve happiness. You are not alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29690708 -

Rasmodius said:
I confess, the grafting tape thing still confuses me tbh. I know parafilm makes a grafting tape, but IDK how it differs from their regular products. And I got some "grafting tape" from amazon and it is, at least to my eye, completely indistinguishable from clingwrap.

so maybe i've just never felt real grafting tape



I got the stuff faht directly linked, and it’s extremely stretchy, adheres much better than cling, and doesn’t constantly tear when you don’t want it to.

The expense of parafilm made me give up on it forever ago, and it’s possible my excitement for the grafting tape is just emerging out of years of building resentment against the deficiencies of cling, but I’m digging it all the same.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hidingbush] * 1
    #29690939 -

hidingbush said:
Lately my ass has smelled real hot and thick, not thick like I need a toilet but thick like I felt my colon shrink from letting go all that gas.

As far as how things smell.


Once i farted real big while leaning back on a chair, resituated myself by leaning forward and at the same time suddenly yawned. I forcibly inhaled the full essence and cloud. Now usually I like my own brand but this was a sharp yawn inhale, it condensed and sorta burnt my throat a little. I ended up coughing that one out.

So there you have it, a fart that ended up getting coughed out. It's like a fart that evolvedm



One of the best posts I've ever read, 23 shrroom upvote.

Edit- read it out loud to Mrs. Bluescreen and she disagrees, not that it's among the best posts, just disagrees.


--------------------

Edited by bluescreen (10/08/26 04:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bluescreen] * 2
    #29690961 -

:chump:

Big pillow is suppressing new pillow technology from the market.

:epileptic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 |

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8722 8723 )
saralove 5,230,377 174,459 10/08/26 06:30 PM
by GenesisCorrupted
* I've cultivated... zetek 905 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,963 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,988 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Maturing as a Cultivator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
automanM 11,705 63 06/15/12 08:18 PM
by kenny
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,161 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Psilocybin Azurescens Indoor Cultivation Experiment... doctor_kandee 3,233 2 02/22/05 04:37 PM
by doctor_kandee
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,111 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
469,464 topic views. 22 members, 181 guests and 199 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.021 seconds on 16 queries.