Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 | 1499 | 1500 | 1501 | 1502 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awebig Throy]
    #29690184 -

did something happen

:iloveit:


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29690188 -

Do you have an approximate dosage per Gummy? Or just „Yep I think it’s a 5 gummy kind of trip“

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: nuds]
    #29690190 -

I make the tea that goes into the gummies pretty strong so as to minimize the number of gummies needed to be eaten, the turtles are roughly equivalent to .25 grams of dry cubes a piece, 8 of them gave a 2ish gram vibe.

The ghosts have yet to be tested but 260 grams of fresh Tidal Wave went in, so I figure it will be similar, probably about .25 grams of dry cubes a piece.

Guessing it would have been roughly 26 grams dry so 26÷100=.26 grams of dry each.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Toe_Jam] * 2
    #29690192 -

I confess, I've been doing oyster clones for the last few months. I like how they grow and how they taste. And they keep giving


--------------------
Yeah it's fun, but have you ever tried it high?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Toe_Jam] * 1
    #29690207 -

Toe_Jam said:
I make the tea that goes into the gummies pretty strong so as to minimize the number of gummies needed to be eaten, the turtles are roughly equivalent to .25 grams of dry cubes a piece, 8 of them gave a 2ish gram vibe.

The ghosts have yet to be tested but 260 grams of fresh Tidal Wave went in, so I figure it will be similar, probably about .25 grams of dry cubes a piece.

Guessing it would have been roughly 26 grams dry so 26÷100=.26 grams of dry each.



I was like damn, how do those look so good? I've been doing them to come out to a strong gram/gummie; I can add all the coloring I want they come out brown with a hint of the color. I'll try going weaker on the next ones.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hidingbush] * 4
    #29690210 -

I confess I’ve been in some sort of manic episode and have been spending most nights awake, I’ve been up for 40ish hours. Dealing with the whistleblower retaliation has brought up lots of hurt and trauma around past situations of abuse where I had no way for justice. It hits me in the gut, this is the first time I’ve been in a position to hold accountability to someone evil, and it’s so difficult in every step. I am praying this a trial of fortitude or something but fear it’s rather the whirlpool of poverty.
Hard to say.

By any means, reading this thread is great even if it’s just big lurk mode, I’m proud of you guys for making an actual difference

I’ve got a bunch of plates and some stuff for cake wars and grain jars I’m gonna take some pics tomorrow, whenever that becomes

Mwah


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕲𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tri] * 6
    #29690214 -

I confess I greatly prefer the taste of fresh sclerotia to that of dried cubes. I can munch em by the handful, like bitter walnuts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bluescreen] * 1
    #29690219 -

I used milkboy's gummy tek and so just use a packet of jello mix and don't add color myself, and whatever color they use for jello must be strong cause my tea is pretty brown.

Not 1 gram per gummy brown though. :lol:

That would be hard to cover up for sure.

Also I filter the shit out of it, waiting excruciatingly long for it to drip through coffee filters.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Edited by Toe_Jam (10/08/26 07:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Toe_Jam] * 2
    #29690231 -

Someone should do me a favor and mechanize plate wrapping for me :lol:


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29690232 -

tryptkaloids said:
Someone should do me a favor and mechanize plate wrapping for me :lol:



:nonoyes:

I dream of this machine


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 3
    #29690235 -

Rasmodius said:
tryptkaloids said:
Someone should do me a favor and mechanize plate wrapping for me :lol:



:nonoyes:

I dream of this machine



Next month: "Rasmod's Plate Wrapping Machine Tek" thread appears  :pimp:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bluescreen] * 7
    #29690239 -

I found this old documentary that shows Ras in his lab



--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bluescreen] * 6
    #29690241 -

Pastywhyte said:
I confess I greatly prefer the taste of fresh sclerotia to that of dried cubes. I can munch em by the handful, like bitter walnuts.



Least it ain't bitter almonds.  IYKYK

bluescreen said:
Rasmodius said:
tryptkaloids said:
Someone should do me a favor and mechanize plate wrapping for me :lol:



:nonoyes:

I dream of this machine



Next month: "Rasmod's Plate Wrapping Machine Tek" thread appears  :pimp:



And it's just a picture of some kid he paid $20 to wrap it for him, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: DorkWithTheHair] * 1
    #29690243 -

And that kid is me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29690256 -

The gunk. The racket.


The cosmos.
:hamletmonkey:



I hate some of the things that you’ve done.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: DorkWithTheHair] * 2
    #29690264 -

:lolsy:

lol why aren't your rates on

DorkWithTheHair said:
bluescreen said:
Next month: "Rasmod's Plate Wrapping Machine Tek" thread appears  :pimp:



And it's just a picture of some kid he paid $20 to wrap it for him, lol.



:brilliant:

BeefExtreme said:
And that kid is me



you're hired!


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29690270 -

Rasmodius said:
:lolsy:

lol why aren't your rates on



:notards:


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29690272 -

Rasmodius said:
:lolsy:

lol why aren't your rates on





:datass:

Yeah, why Headies?


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids] * 2
    #29690275 -

tryptkaloids said:
Rasmodius said:
:lolsy:

lol why aren't your rates on



:notards:





--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Toe_Jam] * 10
    #29690279 -

The Golden shower rule:

Piss onto others as you would have them piss onto you.


--------------------
It takes guts to be
gentle and kind

Another way to live

Your ego is your nemesis.
Seek the truth tirelessly,
Even at the cost of your own sanity.
-fiddle_head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 | 1499 | 1500 | 1501 | 1502 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I've cultivated... zetek 905 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* A Gift for Your Special Girl HerbanShaman 627 4 07/17/04 02:31 PM
by K20A2
* I need to know more about Mushroom Cultivators lung navyseals101 3,675 10 10/15/09 11:41 AM
by blujay
* Self Contained Growing Gifts, humidity question. JovialLeprechaun 937 3 11/12/02 04:37 AM
by lazyvegan
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,111 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* Mushroom Cultivation Videos?
( 1 2 all )
RecockulousShite 5,421 20 12/03/06 11:14 AM
by Roadkill
* Read Mushroom Cultivator ? Prodijal_Son 979 9 01/30/03 12:34 PM
by Roadkill
* casing from "The mushroom Cultivator" upupup 19,473 9 10/13/25 10:12 AM
by yearofnolight

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
470,530 topic views. 27 members, 217 guests and 215 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.051 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 16 queries.