Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 | 1499 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk]
    #29689627 -

Kloakk said:
AstroSporeFiend said:
hamloaf said:
AstroSporeFiend said:
Well, I’ve been banned from OTD. I’m not sure how I’m going to be able to get through this. I’m heartbroken.



I don’t think you are banned



It doesn’t show up anywhere in my forums list and I can’t see any of the threads. I also don’t really give a shit. It’s not my jam.



Are you sure you have answered yes to see adult content? Ythan just made it so that OTD is not visable if it's on no , which is default when you sign up :strokebeard:






Aww man. I still want to see adult content :facepalm3:  should have made a box checked specifically to turn otd off and on amd  nothing else.

But I'm not complaining . LOL I guess.  Im stuck with it. 

And just have to keep the blinders I've already had.  On.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 1
    #29689632 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
This scene seems appropriate for the otd situation and its resolution





:sadgoodbye:

:bestcry:

Poor OTD
I shall pray for thee
  Until civilized again, you shall be

Edited by langten69 (10/07/26 09:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: nuds]
    #29689638 -

nuds said:
That’s about all for now - but a small part of me thinks it’d be hilarious to pull some beginners luck and grow some cake wars monsters,



Join the WOOORRRR!

:minigun:
:flamethrow:
:machinegun:

Edited by langten69 (10/07/26 09:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29689639 -

BeefExtreme said:
Pastywhyte said:
Lt Yar was the cause of a lot of ruined socks in my youth



remember when they just killed her in an episode for like no fucking reason?
:pink:



And then did it again in Picard because fuck it, time's a flat circle and, much as I liked the series, season two was some bullshit?

Also, got new glasses today!  Huzzah!  After many years, I once more have photochromic lenses!  Course, now I have to deal with the new glasses headache, which is lame.  Hopefully, the aspirin and tylenol kick its ass.

(ETA)

Wait, that was season three.  Fucking asswipe brain.  You can write seven and a third whole god damned novels in a bit over two years, but can't remember basic shit like that?  Idi nahui.

Edited by DorkWithTheHair (10/07/26 09:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: DorkWithTheHair] * 2
    #29689642 -

Yesterday I had to pull 2 tamp fruits from a bin, set them down for a second and still can’t find them….


--------------------
*Not a therapist - Do not take advice from me

Be nice. You are loved. You deserve happiness. You are not alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29689644 -

Pastywhyte said:
No one will beat anne halonium for most ignores. I wonder if she will come back now that her 10 year ban is over.



:rofl:

Ten years wtf

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69]
    #29689645 -

langten69 said:
Pastywhyte said:
No one will beat anne halonium for most ignores. I wonder if she will come back now that her 10 year ban is over.



:rofl:

Ten years wtf

:rofl:



Just to make this story more tantalizing this all started because she swore she grew the biggest Peyote with hydroponics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29689646 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
langten69 said:
Pastywhyte said:
No one will beat anne halonium for most ignores. I wonder if she will come back now that her 10 year ban is over.



:rofl:

Ten years wtf

:rofl:



Just to make this story more tantalizing this all started because she swore she grew the biggest Peyote with hydroponics.



:lol: what a trip

Lesson learned: dont be a hate magnet

:rollsafe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69]
    #29689647 -

langten69 said:
GenesisCorrupted said:
langten69 said:
Pastywhyte said:
No one will beat anne halonium for most ignores. I wonder if she will come back now that her 10 year ban is over.



:rofl:

Ten years wtf

:rofl:



Just to make this story more tantalizing this all started because she swore she grew the biggest Peyote with hydroponics.



:lol: what a trip

Lesson learned: dont be a hate magnet

:rollsafe:



:bannie:
She even got her own smiley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie] * 1
    #29689655 -

callmehippie said:
mushboy said:
luckily im a mod and cant be banned

:retrocool:





After seeing him in action.  I kind of got a school girl crush on him. I mean if he's half the man I think he is....





What he lacks in length he makes up for in girth :naughty:


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29689656 -

Gotta stay humble, I couldnt imagen collecting that much hate. You gotta be one hell of a person to just live with that shit and be okay with it.


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids] * 1
    #29689657 -

tryptkaloids said:
callmehippie said:
mushboy said:
luckily im a mod and cant be banned

:retrocool:





After seeing him in action.  I kind of got a school girl crush on him. I mean if he's half the man I think he is....





What he lacks in length he makes up for in girth :naughty:



:boofbanana:


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z] * 2
    #29689660 -

New growers these days are much more humble. It very much used to be a prove it or gtfo mentality


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29689665 -

I couldnt imagen the audacity to show up here unannounced on my first day of being here, new to growing, and demanding respect and stating Im great.

I stay out of the drama personally.


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 6
    #29689676 -

BeefExtreme said:
Oh yeah! They got into some shit that made everyone all fucked up and horny and data was the only one not effected so he banged her. that dog.

That was lovely. I can't watch Picard because the pain of losing Data and having them fuck with me is too much.

Anyway, big confession for the day.  I didn't really enjoy permanently burning everyone's bridge with OTD but it does seem that in the end, most of even them saw the reason in it. Okay I lied, I did enjoy quite a bit of it. Found out who my real friends were for sure. Proud of you guys for standing up for a badly needed change. Caught another ignore from Eric the red which is great. I find him to be insufferable but we don't have to see each other anymore. Looks like we have a few new cult members including JLP who's a fucking legend so thats rad. I coerced lowbrow--one of the worst members on the org--into purchasing a supporter tag which is comedy gold. I suppose I will miss paw.  Racist old hound dog that he was, he was kindof an uncle to us all and its a bummer that it has to be that way. I do wish him all the best with his cancer stuff. Infuriated some nazis which is always a worthwhile endeavor. I hope they have stressful dreams. 

All that and I had a pretty decent day at work. I figured out some maddening electrical bullshit thats been stumping us for a while. Came home and got in my Shroomery Pj's just in time for Story Time with Pasty. (brilliant thread idea btw) Duc has supper on and I got all the fuckin work I need. Couldn't ask for much more.

Love all you fuckin people.



I have to say... since you insist on continuing this slanderous behavior and abstracting what went on, as you come back here.

First.  I don't think I know a single poster who is a nazi.  Some have used racist language on occasion.  None, that I am aware have posted in MC to cause trouble or insult any of you; Like you have.  No one was bothered or upset by you.  Whatever little argument you have with Eric is just a personal thing. 

No one came to Mush cult to start anything..  Keep in mind.

I have no choice but to give respect and appreciate the class that was maintained by the huge majority of all the people who post in OTD.... During your campaign.

A small group, you and a couple others. rallied together to try to get the place over thrown, or shut down.. Generalized us all as these horrible bigoted scum bags.. That we are the worst people on the site..  etc..  etc.. etc.. We stayed in OTD stood up for ourselves... and the little gang got tired and went home.

The thing is.. Classically, OTD, was where the more intellectual humor, challenging conversations happened... and lesser humor and conversation was less tolerated.  the rules are somewhat lax; so people who've been on the site a fair bit of time, are free to have jokes with eachother that are offensive or mean.  That's it... its just less fun if you have to explain it all the time...TO HAVE THAT, you have to tolerate a bit of transgressive speech.  You just GET IT and fit in.. or you don't, get berated a bit..  and can use the rest of the site.

So...  OTD is now optionally viewed.  It's fine.. You've not really accomplished anything... It's been that way before.  I preferred it, myself.  Anyone can still come to OTD. 

You've only burned your own bridge..

The sites younger members probably now have a better understanding of OTD, respect and appreciation, for it, over all.... I forsee a brighter, more robust interest in the place, actually.  As society itself heals from partisan/cancel culture type witch hunts... I suspect, the brightest and most courageous minds discovering site, come to OTD more and use it as intended. 

You were really out classed by most of us, Beef, because of your sweeping slander, generalization and combative behavior..  I still wish you the best.  I just wish you were a little more considerate dealing with your personal offense issue, rather than taking it out on an entire community of people.   

Final thought...
Massive respect and appreciation to anyone here who didn't get baited into any of this.  Shows alot of class and smarts.  You got me thinking of getting some prints.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z]
    #29689680 -

BEEF, WHY IS HHG UNAVAILABLE? YOU'RE PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS :sad:


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29689691 -

:bannie:


--------------------
🌾💮🫘🥖

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z] * 1
    #29689693 -

Just gotta edit it.  Ill put it up in the mornin doggy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29689695 -

BeefExtreme said:
Just gotta edit it.  Ill put it up in the mornin doggy.



Thanks bub :rockon:


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awebig Throy]
    #29689696 -

Awebig Throy said:
BeefExtreme said:
Oh yeah! They got into some shit that made everyone all fucked up and horny and data was the only one not effected so he banged her. that dog.

That was lovely. I can't watch Picard because the pain of losing Data and having them fuck with me is too much.

Anyway, big confession for the day.  I didn't really enjoy permanently burning everyone's bridge with OTD but it does seem that in the end, most of even them saw the reason in it. Okay I lied, I did enjoy quite a bit of it. Found out who my real friends were for sure. Proud of you guys for standing up for a badly needed change. Caught another ignore from Eric the red which is great. I find him to be insufferable but we don't have to see each other anymore. Looks like we have a few new cult members including JLP who's a fucking legend so thats rad. I coerced lowbrow--one of the worst members on the org--into purchasing a supporter tag which is comedy gold. I suppose I will miss paw.  Racist old hound dog that he was, he was kindof an uncle to us all and its a bummer that it has to be that way. I do wish him all the best with his cancer stuff. Infuriated some nazis which is always a worthwhile endeavor. I hope they have stressful dreams. 

All that and I had a pretty decent day at work. I figured out some maddening electrical bullshit thats been stumping us for a while. Came home and got in my Shroomery Pj's just in time for Story Time with Pasty. (brilliant thread idea btw) Duc has supper on and I got all the fuckin work I need. Couldn't ask for much more.

Love all you fuckin people.



I have to say... since you insist on continuing this slanderous behavior and abstracting what went on, as you come back here.

First.  I don't think I know a single poster who is a nazi.  Some have used racist language on occasion.  None, that I am aware have posted in MC to cause trouble or insult any of you; Like you have.  No one was bothered or upset by you.  Whatever little argument you have with Eric is just a personal thing. 

No one came to Mush cult to start anything..  Keep in mind.

I have no choice but to give respect and appreciate the class that was maintained by the huge majority of all the people who post in OTD.... During your campaign.

A small group, you and a couple others. rallied together to try to get the place over thrown, or shut down.. Generalized us all as these horrible bigoted scum bags.. That we are the worst people on the site..  etc..  etc.. etc.. We stayed in OTD stood up for ourselves... and the little gang got tired and went home.

The thing is.. Classically, OTD, was where the more intellectual humor, challenging conversations happened... and lesser humor and conversation was less tolerated.  the rules are somewhat lax; so people who've been on the site a fair bit of time, are free to have jokes with eachother that are offensive or mean.  That's it... its just less fun if you have to explain it all the time...TO HAVE THAT, you have to tolerate a bit of transgressive speech.  You just GET IT and fit in.. or you don't, get berated a bit..  and can use the rest of the site.

So...  OTD is now optionally viewed.  It's fine.. You've not really accomplished anything... It's been that way before.  I preferred it, myself.  Anyone can still come to OTD. 

You've only burned your own bridge..

The sites younger members probably now have a better understanding of OTD, respect and appreciation, for it, over all.... I forsee a brighter, more robust interest in the place, actually.  As society itself heals from partisan/cancel culture type witch hunts... I suspect, the brightest and most courageous minds discovering site, come to OTD more and use it as intended. 

You were really out classed by most of us, Beef, because of your sweeping slander, generalization and combative behavior..  I still wish you the best.  I just wish you were a little more considerate dealing with your personal offense issue, rather than taking it out on an entire community of people.   

Final thought...
Massive respect and appreciation to anyone here who didn't get baited into any of this.  Shows alot of class and smarts.  You got me thinking of getting some prints.



My question for you is why post this in his personal thread kinda lol if u had a problem or opinion u wanted to share with him pm beef.

And also I Wana just say beefs been one of the kindest people I met here and this thread is kinda a second home to some of us though we also do not intentionally put people down only help or give opinions for the most part 😂 I seen some of what was going on in otd n somehow I didn't get bashed for saying genn is ok.

Im middle ground I don't like people intentionally being unwelcoming or dismissive and or harassing to others no matter what n I don't see berating ppl here in mc often n if it happens it normally is just one person who ends up getting ignored n maby moderated I'd it's bad though the little bit I seen of otd was practically gank belittling of a few people whom I personally have nothing but good things to say of them. 

I'ma leave it at that as I'm not here for drama and I respect beef to much to persue any kinda anything that could derail or cause some people to be uncomfortable in this welcoming and civilized space :hug:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 | 1499 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,161 9 10/26/21 08:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ThorA 15,040 81 04/03/01 07:26 PM
by ralphster44
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,989 103 05/31/05 05:35 AM
by Anno
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,055 73 04/13/10 03:30 AM
by jingus
* Cultivation as a Hobby! phrozendata 1,653 9 06/08/02 07:48 PM
by girlskater
* Re: Cultivation Video Teks 12BLate 3,595 13 01/24/00 04:00 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* weilli cultivation downforpot 1,321 3 12/21/01 09:13 AM
by puscle
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,666 93 05/06/01 03:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
471,851 topic views. 24 members, 247 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.019 seconds on 16 queries.