Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8699 | 8700 | 8701 | 8702 | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | 8714 | 8715 | 8716 | 8717 | 8718 | 8719 |
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies] * 12
    #29681225 -

Final results




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: 1oz0fTheory] * 12
    #29681280 -

Some chonkers from 2nd flush of a natal moon variant


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: poke1150] * 7
    #29681297 -


I love how curly cyclonia are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: poke1150] * 4
    #29681303 -

poke1150 said:
Some chonkers from 2nd flush of a natal moon variant





pac man ghosts :lol:


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Mackload] * 9
    #29681327 -



Australian ready to harvest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies] * 3
    #29681330 -

Huskies said:
…that still doesn’t solve it fully!

I mean sounds like he either got an albino country cock naturally or crossed it with his ape? Does anyone remember the giveaway?

Pretty sure the ape I have I did get from him but not sure on the timelines at all.



This is potd :oldman:

By using the search function and looking up β€œalbino country cock” posted by Axman I found two posts, the one AW linked and this one
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29106347#29106347

Mystery solved, you can rest easy now

PIC TAX: some wonky 2yo TTBVI


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 π–π–†π–›π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–‹π–šπ–—π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–™ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–ž π–˜π–™π–†π–“π–‰π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–šπ–•π–”π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–π–”π–šπ–‘π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•²π–Žπ–†π–“π–™π–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Tri] * 8
    #29681356 -

Tri said:
Huskies said:
…that still doesn’t solve it fully!

I mean sounds like he either got an albino country cock naturally or crossed it with his ape? Does anyone remember the giveaway?

Pretty sure the ape I have I did get from him but not sure on the timelines at all.



This is potd :oldman:

By using the search function and looking up β€œalbino country cock” posted by Axman I found two posts, the one AW linked and this one
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29106347#29106347

Mystery solved, you can rest easy now

PIC TAX: some wonky 2yo TTBVI




:happyclaps:

Thanks dude! Maybe I'm stupid with the search function, but I checked and did not find anything, like he nuked his old posts. Hope he's ok.

Thank you so much for clarifying!

FOR THE TAX MAN

Charlie Brown first flush, there are some weird contams at the bottom of the tub, like circles of less colonized stuff. Still outputting a nice first flush, but damn these are slow. Is that what the charlie brown experience has been for yall? I have two clone cultures going  on agar, so that might change things up.



Yeti LC cake, almost done colonizing. BRF, 750ml pp5 plastic cake.



--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies] * 6
    #29681370 -

Huskies said:
Tri said:
Huskies said:
…that still doesn’t solve it fully!

I mean sounds like he either got an albino country cock naturally or crossed it with his ape? Does anyone remember the giveaway?

Pretty sure the ape I have I did get from him but not sure on the timelines at all.



This is potd :oldman:

By using the search function and looking up β€œalbino country cock” posted by Axman I found two posts, the one AW linked and this one
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29106347#29106347

Mystery solved, you can rest easy now

PIC TAX: some wonky 2yo TTBVI




:happyclaps:

Thanks dude! Maybe I'm stupid with the search function, but I checked and did not find anything, like he nuked his old posts. Hope he's ok.

Thank you so much for clarifying!

FOR THE TAX MAN

Charlie Brown first flush, there are some weird contams at the bottom of the tub, like circles of less colonized stuff. Still outputting a nice first flush, but damn these are slow. Is that what the charlie brown experience has been for yall? I have two clone cultures going  on agar, so that might change things up.



Yeti LC cake, almost done colonizing. BRF, 750ml pp5 plastic cake.





CB is part PE so it’s a bit slow but once the pin set is in fully, things pick up.  Right about where they’re at now is when things usually speed up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies] * 4
    #29681458 -

Huskies said:
Tri said:
Huskies said:
…that still doesn’t solve it fully!

I mean sounds like he either got an albino country cock naturally or crossed it with his ape? Does anyone remember the giveaway?

Pretty sure the ape I have I did get from him but not sure on the timelines at all.



This is potd :oldman:

By using the search function and looking up β€œalbino country cock” posted by Axman I found two posts, the one AW linked and this one
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29106347#29106347

Mystery solved, you can rest easy now

PIC TAX: some wonky 2yo TTBVI




:happyclaps:

Thanks dude! Maybe I'm stupid with the search function, but I checked and did not find anything, like he nuked his old posts. Hope he's ok.

Thank you so much for clarifying!

FOR THE TAX MAN

Charlie Brown first flush, there are some weird contams at the bottom of the tub, like circles of less colonized stuff. Still outputting a nice first flush, but damn these are slow. Is that what the charlie brown experience has been for yall? I have two clone cultures going  on agar, so that might change things up.



Yeti LC cake, almost done colonizing. BRF, 750ml pp5 plastic cake.





Nice looking tub you have there, dark spot in the lower right corner, but looks to be uncolonized coco... doubt it's an issue.  The fruits have a slight yellow tint to them, me being picky of course, maybe a touch more air, but keep up the good work, leaving it alone is always another option, should turn out just fine either way.  The surface beads make me happy!

:wink:

APE R cakes about finished, a few spots to tighten up, but we there. 




Edited by MushLuvR77 (09/29/26 02:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MushLuvR77] * 9
    #29681484 -

Dried, a little over 3/4 ounce:




Not bad for a cake run, and they're still going!


--------------------


I'm just a clown dancing to the sins of mankind.

-Captain Spaulding

Back in business
Cake wars III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: kingboomer] * 7
    #29681542 -

My biggest fruit Yet, from Ecuador multi spore lc
2nd flush




--------------------
A recent experience with a heroic dose as per Terrance mckennas philosophy. I have had a life changing experience and I plan to continue to use this healing medicine on a monthly basis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MushroomsKnow] * 3
    #29681555 -

Pc’d Orchid soil, jar inoculated with pe substrain lc progress update.

Experiment Results







--------------------
A recent experience with a heroic dose as per Terrance mckennas philosophy. I have had a life changing experience and I plan to continue to use this healing medicine on a monthly basis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MushroomsKnow] * 8
    #29681559 -



Found these growing in my backyard

Wondering how to prepare these for consumption πŸ€”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MushroomsKnow] * 1
    #29681955 -

MushroomsKnow said:
Pc’d Orchid soil, jar inoculated with pe substrain lc progress update.

Experiment Results









Interesting...

U use grains at allor straight to orchid mix? Eather way il be monitoring ur progress n if u get some froots that'd be cool.

Also what strain are u culting that would potentially be useful information


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MushroomsKnow] * 1
    #29682115 -

This is probably the most rhizomorphic growth I have gotten on a cube.







MushroomsKnow said:
Pc’d Orchid soil, jar inoculated with pe substrain lc progress update.

Experiment Results










I was wondering how this turned out. What are you going to spawn it to? More orchid soil lol? Nice work on that big one! Any plans to clone it?


--------------------
"You develop an instant global consciousness, a people orientation, an intense dissatisfaction with the state of the world, and a compulsion to do something about it. From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, 'Look at that, you son of a bitch.'"

β€” Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut

Edited by tbone8352 (09/30/26 07:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: langten69] * 1
    #29682124 -

langten69 said:


Found these growing in my backyard

Wondering how to prepare these for consumption πŸ€”



Those look like giant puff balls! Calvatia gigantea. First I would cut one in half to make sure it's white all the way through, it should almost be like a firm marshmallow. Simply peel the outer skin and cook it like any other mushroom! (Butter and garlic is my go-to for almost any mushroom).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tbone8352] * 9
    #29682128 -



Mexicana Vera Cruz πŸ™‚


--------------------
CV+

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MojaveMyc] * 6
    #29682131 -

A couple Atl7 coming up in the raised bed


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MojaveMyc] * 1
    #29682145 -

Those Mexicans are stunning MojaveMyc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tbone8352] * 3
    #29682147 -

tbone8352 said:
Those Mexicans are stunning MojaveMyc



I agree, the caps look like marbles

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8699 | 8700 | 8701 | 8702 | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | 8714 | 8715 | 8716 | 8717 | 8718 | 8719 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,639 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* Handy dandy cultivation tip Llamanose 1,281 8 10/29/02 07:08 PM
by Llamanose
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,155 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* majik marker terrarium lid blue? MOE.shrooms 912 10 07/11/03 01:04 PM
by MOE.shrooms
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,102 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,044 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,964 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,654 93 05/06/01 01:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,225,785 topic views. 13 members, 53 guests and 224 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.107 seconds spending 0.084 seconds on 16 queries.