Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 2
    #29499672 -

Yeah multiple jars per tub, 2 for the small totes and 3 maybe 4 depending how many I have for the larger tubs. I’m in too deep on my jars to switch to bags :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: kirkeng]
    #29499681 -

kirkeng said:
Yeah multiple jars per tub, 2 for the small totes and 3 maybe 4 depending how many I have for the larger tubs. I’m in too deep on my jars to switch to bags :lol:



:rofl:

Got it, thanks again :hatsoff:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 18
    #29565253 -

ORS-01. Finally a member of the Pap club :dancer: Been a good two years of attempts. It seems my primary obstacle was agar. My plates were too soft and nutes were a bit low. I spent most of this time thinking this species just looks weird on agar and doesn't like to eat grain. Kloakk sent me a pic of a culture that looked exactly like the rest of my zaps, which prompted me to reexamine things. Culture work became much easier after increasing both agar & nutes, and A2G works just fine now.

I sent it through a cabin and things looked pretty swell. That plate tossed pale plins after about a month, which I'm quite excited about.


Substrate is canary seed & wheat spawned 1:2.5ish to plain CV. Spawned 3/20, cased & moved to fruiting on 4/8.



--------------------
CV+

Edited by MojaveMyc (05/01/26 08:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: MojaveMyc] * 1
    #29565255 -

Wooo those are cute af!:mushroom2:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29565265 -

Great job Mojave!

:dj:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: MojaveMyc] * 2
    #29565266 -

MojaveMyc said:
ORS-01. Finally a member of the Pap club :dancer: Been a good two years of attempts. It seems my primary obstacle was agar. My plates were too soft and nutes were a bit low. I spent most of this time thinking this species just looks weird on agar and doesn't like to eat grain. Kloakk sent me a pic of a culture that looked exactly like the rest of my zaps, which prompted me to reexamine things. Culture work became much easier after increasing both agar & nutes, and A2G works just fine now.

I sent it through a cabin and things looked pretty swell. That plate tossed pale plins after about a month, which I'm quite excited about.


Substrate is canary seed & wheat spawned 1:2.5ish to plain CV. Spawned 3/20, cased & moved to fruiting on 4/8.








Absolutely stellar grow and great work Mojave, they are really beautiful :awesomenod:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 2
    #29565334 -

Thank you homies :unite: Such a beautiful mushroom. This section never disappoints, but I'm straight up enamored with these.


--------------------
CV+

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: MojaveMyc] * 14
    #29565354 -

Very nice Myc,
It looks like your plate pins might be leucistic or other anomaly.
I've  had some weird things popping up with my ORS.
These have become one of my favorites.

Edited by Rumblestrip (05/01/26 10:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Rumblestrip] * 1
    #29565394 -

Thank you Rumble! Those are some gorgeous fruits pictured. Such diversity. What’s the trip like?


--------------------
CV+

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: MojaveMyc] * 1
    #29565406 -

Lifes been getting in the way of my ability to explore too much but they're certainly among the best when fresh.
I like to start with pf tek so that i can capture as much genetic diversity/ phenos as possible especially with species that are only a couple of generations into cultivation.
I also get some pretty wild diversity with my Monte Grande and Rancho Agosto mexicana.

Edited by Rumblestrip (05/01/26 05:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Rumblestrip] * 2
    #29565624 -

God damn Mojave… pap master among us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: kirkeng] * 1
    #29566896 -

Rumblestrip said:
Lifes been getting in the way of my ability to explore too much but they're certainly among the best when fresh.
I like to start with pf tek so that i can capture as much genetic diversity/ phenos as possible especially with species that are only a couple of generations into cultivation.
I also get some pretty wild diversity with my Monte Grande and Rancho Agosto mexicana.



Word on a bird brother. I’m certainly tempted to run many more and pheno hunt.

kirkeng said:
God damn Mojave… pap master among us.



Thank you big dog, just trying to get like you :unite:


--------------------
CV+

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 16
    #29572132 -

And here we are now, Mojave set the bar, but this is what I got right now.



--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 2
    #29572444 -

:neat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Lithop] * 20
    #29576352 -

Last photo shoot of Papuana Bwt-03 before the chop.









Also got some nice prints.





This has been an really fun and educational species to work with, and I can't see myself stop growing them in any near future. I have taken some clones I'll be growing out in the next round.
I also want to thank Kirkeng for helping me out with the spores, I appreciate you man :hug:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Edited by Kloakk (05/14/26 11:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29576526 -

The colour and shape are beautiful Kloakk! When did you start using the individual plastic glasses over your prints?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: The Tao] * 1
    #29576564 -

Kloakk, you nailed it! :eek: :loveeyes::thumbup:
A pleasure to see them. Good job!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Bra] * 4
    #29576819 -

The Tao said:
The colour and shape are beautiful Kloakk! When did you start using the individual plastic glasses over your prints?



Morning Tao :hatsoff:

I started doing it when you suggested I get smaller tubs to print in actually :awesomenod: I got the two tubs in the picture above, but I wanted to take more prints, so I had plastic cups laying around, it worked great, even in a big tub. The cups were white so I couldn't visually observe if the caps were dropping spores.

Found these transparent plastic shot glasses and they are working really good :awedance:

And thanks for the kind words, appreciate it :hug:

Bra said:
Kloakk, you nailed it! :eek: :loveeyes::thumbup:
A pleasure to see them. Good job!



Thank you Bra, they came out looking better then I thought, now I just hope I can replicate it :lol:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Edited by Kloakk (05/15/26 01:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29578194 -

Oy no kidding those are picture perfect!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: kirkeng] * 1
    #29578199 -

:whathesaid:

Splendid work, Kloakk! Such beautiful fruits, and you snagged some A1 shots 📸🤌🏾


--------------------
CV+

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 551 552 )
nosf3r4tu 353,311 11,037 09/30/26 02:12 PM
by MojaveMyc
* indoor/outdoor p. azurescens cultivation? mrhappy 3,029 3 08/08/10 04:40 PM
by crow man
* p. cyanescens cultivation rommstein2001 2,824 4 06/08/01 06:55 AM
by Una
* The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 806 807 )
Hillbillyjohn 628,866 16,122 09/30/26 01:27 PM
by Marxcelium
* Grasssed AnnoA 2,577 9 11/23/05 05:43 PM
by G a n j a
* The Official Noob of the Moment Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 120 121 )
BeefExtreme 41,640 2,414 09/29/26 03:28 AM
by Churpee Choozle
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,043 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Re: P. Mexicana
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 5,212 31 01/31/00 10:25 AM
by Condi1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
16,133 topic views. 14 members, 39 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.