Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1915 | 1916 | 1917 | 1918 | 1919 | 1920 | 1921 | 1922 | 1923 | 1924 | 1925 | 1926 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1931 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 2
    #29356085 -

"I'd never fall for joining a cult. Trust me, I've been in a cult before!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29356089 -

THE CLOCK IS TICKING!

I WILL OBLITERATE YOU!

ESTABLISHMENT STUDIES!

You guys start believing Fools nonsense yet?


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera] * 2
    #29356106 -

The world's best professional manipulator? No.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 2
    #29356145 -

Start with some sort of middle ground. An appeal to emotion. Go into long self affirming lecture. Drone endlessly so that the reader tires. Ignore totally all requests or need for proof as the poetic waxing continues. Point fingers at the opposition. Conclude with a promise of proof, retribution, or proposed action.

Is this format from art if the deal or something? It’s every post from Fool.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera] * 1
    #29356155 -

I haven't read a full Fool post in months.

When I worked on the psych ward I used to find the babbling of the severe schizophrenics pretty entertaining and even interesting at first. Then it all just started sounding the same, and empty and sad

Kind of the same thing that happened for me here with Falcon, chopstick, and then Fool


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: feevers]
    #29356173 -

I don't think I've ever read a full Fool post...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: feevers]
    #29356184 -

feevers said:
I haven't read a full Fool post in months.

When I worked on the psych ward I used to find the babbling of the severe schizophrenics pretty entertaining and even interesting at first. Then it all just started sounding the same, and empty and sad

Kind of the same thing that happened for me here with Falcon, chopstick, and then Fool





I love listening to schizos and crack heads ramble. Can't stand to read elyse's drivel.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29356243 -

Why do all members of this type engage in taking a little hiatus every couple weeks only to slam in again full steam? It's so solidly consistent of this ilk.


--------------------
* Smarts videos :teacher:
* :thumbup: Planet of the APES:thumbup:
 
I'm a fungal white supremacist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Smartattack]
    #29356279 -

still waiting for a response about the jan 6 insurrection causing $2.7 billion in damages after fool reeeee'ing about BLM protests causing $2 billion in damages across the country. 

also eagerly awaiting my obliteration, but I can't help but notice he disappeared directly after getting big with me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: dinosaurs]
    #29356282 -

He's going to obliterate you with meme's. He just has to find them first.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera] * 1
    #29356288 -

I'm sure Trump will retweet one of Fool's friend's memes soon.  Then you'll all know the TRUTH about LOONEY LEFT-WING VIOLENCE!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29356307 -

ballsalsa said:
I'm sure Trump will retweet one of Fool's friend's memes soon.  Then you'll all know the TRUTH about LOONEY LEFT-WING VIOLENCE!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER




Is called "re-truthing" get it right


--------------------
* Smarts videos :teacher:
* :thumbup: Planet of the APES:thumbup:
 
I'm a fungal white supremacist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Smartattack] * 1
    #29356311 -

Smartattack said:
Why do all members of this type engage in taking a little hiatus every couple weeks only to slam in again full steam? It's so solidly consistent of this ilk.



Hypomania

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #29356491 -

gopher said:
Go a step further then karma, what's a nations vasana, what "mental" habits does it keep repeating over and over

:mindblown:

What's the average citizens klishta, how do they see the meaning about what other people are doing

I had what might have been a legit troll, from like Russia or something, say the country is turning communist, once I viewed the profile and saw no legit post just political drivel I chalked it up to a troll, but it's possible it could be a real person with very coloured views of reality

I am so great, I can see through all this cause I have no ego, how great it is you all can read my pists posts



just saw this. America deserves everything bad that's coming to them for what they did to the middle east.


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Envix]
    #29356540 -

like 9/11:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Envix] * 1
    #29356545 -

Envix said:
just saw this. America deserves everything bad that's coming to them for what they did to the middle east.



I didn't do ANYTHING to the middle east. My ma let a Kuwaiti dude impregnate her once, tho... the middle east did a number on her ahaha

You need to learn to separate the population from their imperialist government.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #29356710 -

gopher said:
A bag of oats is like cheap and oat milk is pretty good, add some sugar or syrup and vanilla and 😋



I bought some Alpha Amylase a while back to make oat milk, but I never got around to doing it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: dinosaurs]
    #29356953 -

dinosaurs said:
FoolOfElysium said:
What bullshit. The *force* of my point lies behind the 2 billion+ dollars in property damage the riots caused.




funny how you bring this up over and over and never mention how the jan 6 party that totally-was-not-a-riot-or-insurrection cost the American taxpayers $2.7 billion dollars according to the US Government Accountability Office.

now on one hand, BLM protests were in response to decades of extra-judicial violence against minorities by agents of the state, whereas jan 6 was... well you can weave your own web of bullshit to explain jan 6 away...

Fool when you continually pull shit like this it makes people think that you're either an idiot or that you're intellectually dishonest.  I only mention it because I care :wink:



You're off by an entire comma. It was around two and a half million, not billion.

And I'm online friends with a Jan 6ther. The vast majority of them were framed. He put out a whole video showing what he got arrested for and would still be rotting in a cell if not for Trump.

This is the case for well over 90% of them. They were scapegoats.


--------------------
Here comes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium] * 2
    #29356997 -

They should have lit Ashly Babitt's dumb ass up with a flame thrower . I'd just like to say the capital police officer that shot her is a hero .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium] * 1
    #29357050 -

FoolOfElysium said:
dinosaurs said:
FoolOfElysium said:
What bullshit. The *force* of my point lies behind the 2 billion+ dollars in property damage the riots caused.




funny how you bring this up over and over and never mention how the jan 6 party that totally-was-not-a-riot-or-insurrection cost the American taxpayers $2.7 billion dollars according to the US Government Accountability Office.

now on one hand, BLM protests were in response to decades of extra-judicial violence against minorities by agents of the state, whereas jan 6 was... well you can weave your own web of bullshit to explain jan 6 away...

Fool when you continually pull shit like this it makes people think that you're either an idiot or that you're intellectually dishonest.  I only mention it because I care :wink:



You're off by an entire comma. It was around two and a half million, not billion.

And I'm online friends with a Jan 6ther. The vast majority of them were framed. He put out a whole video showing what he got arrested for and would still be rotting in a cell if not for Trump.

This is the case for well over 90% of them. They were scapegoats.



According to the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office, the January 6 attack caused approximately $2.7 billion in total estimated costs to American taxpayers. page 12, paragraph 2, sentence 2

this figure is taken from page 1, paragraph 1, sentence 4 of this feb. 2023 GAO report

again you're proven to be full of shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1915 | 1916 | 1917 | 1918 | 1919 | 1920 | 1921 | 1922 | 1923 | 1924 | 1925 | 1926 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1931 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,993 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,850 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,163 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,215 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,263 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Marco Rubio says Trump has a little Dick.
( 1 2 all )
starfire_xes 2,101 25 03/27/16 02:42 PM
by Douglas Howard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,137 topic views. 2 members, 3 guests and 21 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.056 seconds spending 0.027 seconds on 16 queries.