Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1658 | 1659 | 1660 | 1661 | 1662 | 1663 | 1664 | 1665 | 1666 | 1667 | 1668 | 1669 | 1670 | 1671 | 1672 | 1673 | 1674 | 1675 | 1676 | 1677 | 1678 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29165127 -

I don’t know where you’re getting your information. But when somebody showed you the same picture that you posted a propaganda version of for a fake story.

I would be mad at that source of information for lying to me and I wouldn’t use it anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29165130 -

I laughed at the picture, laughing felt good.

You should try it.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29165131 -

I laugh all the time. I had a great time yesterday when I saw Mickey 17.

I don’t laugh when I find out that I’ve been lied to. The laughter has ended at that point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29165150 -

Explain to me what difference does it make if it was or wasn't true.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29165164 -

If it was true, and you were laughing and having a good time. That’s fine. You have information that you are privy to that others aren’t which makes you happy.

If you were laughing at an image, and then someone showed you that it was actually false.

That would mean while you were enjoying yourself thinking that you knew something that others didn’t. Someone had purposefully lied to you so that you would spread false information to further a narrative for them through your ignorance against your will.

This is something that would immediately end any of the fun to be had from it. Because you’ve been made a pawn in someone’s game. That should make you angry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29165165 -

The main thing I was laughing at was some guy crying like a girl in the county of SheBoy lmao

You're investing way too much time into this, almost as much time as Koods spent fact checking some irrelevant information.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29165166 -

It took one second all he had to do was click the image and then Google search it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29165169 -

And the world keeps on spinning.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Edited by budmanman (03/21/25 08:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29165171 -

Look, I’m not trying to poo poo on your parade.
But you shouldn’t be parading around blatantly fake information that takes literally one second to prove is false.

You shouldn’t seek information from wherever you got that fake ass story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29165173 -

I shared it here so you got that false information here therefore you should seek elsewhere too there is a lot of misinformation on here. People are calling supporters of Jewish states who send Billions of dollars to Jews, Nazi's.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Edited by budmanman (03/21/25 08:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29165176 -

But I don’t think you shared false information on purpose. That’s the issue.

Instead of having fun and getting to laugh now, you have to sit here and question your life decisions.

Because some garbage publication lied to you.
Where’d you get it?
This is basically the town Square. We can drag it right through here for everyone to see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29165183 -

That whole thing was a nothing-burger. The point to be made is the fact that your entire world view has probably been shaped by that exact format of information gathering. In other words, it's kind of a big deal.

Edited by Smartattack (03/21/25 08:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29165192 -

It's nothing to have a big conversation about, you guys collectively have some kind of superiority complex that needs medication treatment where you are always looking for some kind of gotcha.

The only things that actually matter to me are amassing more wealth, enjoying you guys cannibalizing each other and securing more passports to more countries.

I need you to understand something as this is going to hold value to you in your personal life. Everyone lies all the time. 50% of marriages fail and these are people who sign what was suppose to be a life long contract. Peoples parents lie to Each other and most the world believes in some kind of mythical story book of one sort or the other and none of it matters.

If I was in here connecting everything to the Koran and how its all fulfilling some nonsense about it you would be most likely hesitant to correct it because you wouldn't want to be a biggot.

You don't actually care about any of this shit, no one does but there is some kind of personal end game in everyone's mind like they're gonna get something out of it in the end.

When 2 737 planes slammed into the ground killing about 400 black people, no one cared despite the whole BLM times and when Boeing paid out they paid out a meager 50k per family, so the family, the entire family, to divide amongst themselves, for a lost life, got 50k, nobody cared, the trial was even televised and stuff but there was no riot no nothing cause nobody actually cared.

There was no media outlet to point out how they were treated like some pathetic Africans who don't deserve proper compensation for the completely preventable loss of life caused by deliberate negligence. It's just a few hundred Africans that some scheming mega millionaires killed so who cares.

An actual horrific tragedy.

No what we must get upset is over a guy that the party you apparently support built up and amassed his wealth through but then he stopped supporting him so now that party is mad at him so that means now you too are mad at him.

What ever they say goes no matter what. Throw out any personal examination you have a conglomerate mass media owned by billionaires that decide what is important to you and what is not.

Anyone that isn't endlessly consuming media can instantly see how the party of environmentalism always burning everything down is absolutely retarded.

If you all actually believe the government is being taken over by actual Nazis, like legit Nazis then that is very serious, so serious that you should go do your own January 6th. Cause if you don't they're gonna do some Nazi shit, like mass kill people with box cars and concentration camps and do crazy science experiments on you.

No one legitimately believes any of this, its all political theater, get everyone riled up so that they attack each other, the general public.

I can just see them from their Ivory tower in the white house watching as you all attack each other instead of them as they toast their champaign.

Divide and concur, best Strat ever. 10/10 works every time.

I am doing the smart thing, Amassing revenue generating Assets and then gonna live out of the country and siphon off the hard working morons of America. If you aren't trying to do this yourself and think any of these politics matter your wasting a lot of time that could be spent using the country as the tool it is.

There will always be an underclass and your goal should be to not be apart of it but instead on the other end.

You can spend your whole life being mad at people on the other end or get onto the other end yourself. You will be old and grey before the automized world is here so any commie utopian dream in your lifetime ain't gonna happen and even more so when you burning the dudes cars who's a part of building the potential infrastructure to run such a pipe dream off of.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29165195 -

I’m not trying to have some gotcha moment. You have been lied to and you don’t seem to care.

That’s an issue that should be fixed immediately. Like if your couch is on fire. You wouldn’t just ignore it, right?
Something you use every single day is just on fire one day. Somebody showed you that you hadn’t been looking at it right and it had been smoldering and filling your house with smoke without you knowing it the whole time.

Wouldn’t you just throw that out immediately?

You’re just laying back on it laughing & pretending you don’t care. But you know that it’s burning you now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29165201 -

I was lied to about why he was arrested. Oh well. Who cares. It has no effect on anyone. The lie doesn't even serve a purpose or agenda lol. It is a meme.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29165204 -

budmanman said:
you guys collectively have some kind of superiority complex that needs medication treatment where you are always looking for some kind of gotcha.

I am doing the smart thing, Amassing revenue generating Assets and then gonna live out of the country and siphon off the hard working morons of America.




Superiority complex, and some kind of gotcha...

:thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29165206 -

84% of the world are all perpetuating mass lies about Gods that don't exist. When they tell me about it, I literally don't care.

When flat Earthers tell me dumb shit, I don't care. I also sometimes for entertainment POE's law flat Earth.

It actually takes a lot of mental skill to convert someone to it, its a huge mental exercise to convert someone to flat Earth.

I suggest you try it you just might like it.

A tip is that despite it being taught in school, people don't actually understand how moon phases work at all. This is their echelles heel.

Once you can convince people shit like this, when it comes to selling a product you have a huge advantage.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29165209 -

where did you get it though?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: 1234go]
    #29165210 -

1234go said:
budmanman said:
you guys collectively have some kind of superiority complex that needs medication treatment where you are always looking for some kind of gotcha.

I am doing the smart thing, Amassing revenue generating Assets and then gonna live out of the country and siphon off the hard working morons of America.




Superiority complex, and some kind of gotcha...

:thatsinteresting:




The world SheBoy drew you in.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29165211 -

Sheboygan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1658 | 1659 | 1660 | 1661 | 1662 | 1663 | 1664 | 1665 | 1666 | 1667 | 1668 | 1669 | 1670 | 1671 | 1672 | 1673 | 1674 | 1675 | 1676 | 1677 | 1678 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,078 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* "the evolutionary psychology behind politics"... Annapurna1 1,729 11 02/04/14 03:07 PM
by Brian Jones
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,828 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,152 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,168 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,249 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,547 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 19 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.058 seconds spending 0.03 seconds on 18 queries.