Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 642 | 643 | 644 | 645 | 646 | 647 | 648 | 649 | 650 | 651 | 652 | 653 | 654 | 655 | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | | Last >
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Sombreros] * 2
    #29071129 -

Sombreros said:
Which dose should I take for a stronger moderate trip? Is 2.5g dry good? I am going to take natalensis for the first time, but I am an experienced psychonaut. Thank you.



It really depends on your culture on what you need to take to get where you need to be. That said 2.5g if they are average cube strength should get you to a moderate dose, if your body chemistry is like mine.  My first trip with nats/ochre I took 4g dry, maybe a level 2-3 trip. I'm estimating here, based on the trip levels on this site. My next batch from a MS grow 2g dry was enough to get me to a solid 3. I guess what I'm trying to say in a round about way, is no one can tell you what amount to take to get where you want to your trip level to be. If you are experienced, I always stated with a 3g dry dose to test my shrooms. I found with some stronger variety/species this was way too much. I then switched to 2g dry for cubes, 1.5g for exotics, and .75 for pans. This allowed me to judge potency of each without testing with a kit. Now, I test all my cultures with Miraculix tests. Based on the strength of each test I can then dose my trip accordingly. It's been a pretty good system and  has saved me from taking way too much by mistake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Bigworm]
    #29071245 -

This is my shoebox of spaghetti. I will have a trip/potency results in a few days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Bigworm] * 5
    #29071253 -

This is my shoebox of spaghetti. I will have a trip/potency results in a few days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: doak4u]
    #29071264 -

What do I have?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Bigworm]
    #29071424 -

Bigworm said:
Sombreros said:
Which dose should I take for a stronger moderate trip? Is 2.5g dry good? I am going to take natalensis for the first time, but I am an experienced psychonaut. Thank you.



It really depends on your culture on what you need to take to get where you need to be. That said 2.5g if they are average cube strength should get you to a moderate dose, if your body chemistry is like mine.  My first trip with nats/ochre I took 4g dry, maybe a level 2-3 trip. I'm estimating here, based on the trip levels on this site. My next batch from a MS grow 2g dry was enough to get me to a solid 3. I guess what I'm trying to say in a round about way, is no one can tell you what amount to take to get where you want to your trip level to be. If you are experienced, I always stated with a 3g dry dose to test my shrooms. I found with some stronger variety/species this was way too much. I then switched to 2g dry for cubes, 1.5g for exotics, and .75 for pans. This allowed me to judge potency of each without testing with a kit. Now, I test all my cultures with Miraculix tests. Based on the strength of each test I can then dose my trip accordingly. It's been a pretty good system and  has saved me from taking way too much by mistake.



Arent those miraculix tests pretty pricey? I'd love to be doing this myself.


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 1
    #29071441 -

ThurmanMurman said:
Bigworm said:
Sombreros said:
Which dose should I take for a stronger moderate trip? Is 2.5g dry good? I am going to take natalensis for the first time, but I am an experienced psychonaut. Thank you.



It really depends on your culture on what you need to take to get where you need to be. That said 2.5g if they are average cube strength should get you to a moderate dose, if your body chemistry is like mine.  My first trip with nats/ochre I took 4g dry, maybe a level 2-3 trip. I'm estimating here, based on the trip levels on this site. My next batch from a MS grow 2g dry was enough to get me to a solid 3. I guess what I'm trying to say in a round about way, is no one can tell you what amount to take to get where you want to your trip level to be. If you are experienced, I always stated with a 3g dry dose to test my shrooms. I found with some stronger variety/species this was way too much. I then switched to 2g dry for cubes, 1.5g for exotics, and .75 for pans. This allowed me to judge potency of each without testing with a kit. Now, I test all my cultures with Miraculix tests. Based on the strength of each test I can then dose my trip accordingly. It's been a pretty good system and  has saved me from taking way too much by mistake.



Arent those miraculix tests pretty pricey? I'd love to be doing this myself.



yeah i was doin some reading on them, i believe they started out at $18 in 2023 but are now $25 (thanks biden :rofl: )
they also do 3 for $60 and 5 for $90.
And they were/are apparently working on having more bulk chemical sets and if you talk with them they may be able to sell ya just the chemicals for cheaper than the whole kits (after the first order obviously).

and on topic my first ochra jars... so close (day 16 since innoc)
im so excited bros



ambock said:
Took a quite a few clones from previous ochra grows



Hmm if you keep taking clones of the same genetics wont it naturally have the similar characteristics?
you need different spores/genetics

if mine come out nice and strong, ill send ya some.


--------------------
:mushroom2: panta rhei :mushroom2:

Edited by PinePalace (12/29/24 02:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: PinePalace] * 2
    #29071507 -

Yes they are pricy. They are worth their weight in gold though. It's so much better for me knowing I dose myself right. It's too much pre trip stress to worry about "did I take enough" or "did I take too much".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Bigworm] * 1
    #29071558 -

Bigworm said:
Yes they are pricy. They are worth their weight in gold though. It's so much better for me knowing I dose myself right. It's too much pre trip stress to worry about "did I take enough" or "did I take too much".



That's fair, and something I take for granted, honestly. I wouldn't say I'm super sensitive so I dont think I could REALLY overdo it without deliberately pushing it in the first place. Being a cheap date sounds good at a glance, but yeah, if even a modest upswing in potency could take you further than desired, I could see how that would be problematic.


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 1
    #29071596 -

With the potency of some of Bigdub's it's a measurable difference. Especially when some come close to sempervivas.

Edited by LewDoja (12/29/24 07:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: JW123] * 2
    #29071600 -

JW123 said:
When I first got into these I read through the whole thread from what I can remember there is no correlation between plate growth and overlay. It cannot hurt to clone and isolate, but okra are wild, a clone may not perform like the fruit you took it from anyway.




I have had some overlay looking growth on plates- they tend to be more heavily overlayed on bulk but just like normal they're active.

In the long run it doesn't really make a difference- only maybe a week or two at max for first harvest of normal fruits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: LewDoja] * 1
    #29071629 -

LewDoja said:
With the potency of some of Big[super]dub[/super]'s it's a measurable difference. Especially when some come close to sempervivas.



Tf is big super dub supers? 🀣

Somebody needs to power cycle Lew - he's gettin glitchy again


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 2
    #29071647 -

Lew. Yer code's hangin out.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: the_chosen_one] * 5
    #29071730 -

Genetic variation from an F3 liquid culture. Harvested today.

This has got to be a cross between the two. Some of them had very Panaeolus-like traits while some were completely odd looking.

Some have absolutely no veils. Some show a micro pseudo veil. 

Such an interesting culture I have.



--------------------
Astra said:

β€œPeace River has a gentle personality, yet TTBVI hit me like strong LSD with a twist of medical grade meth. Not for the faint of heart.”

Team Panaeolus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 3
    #29071734 -

Bigdub

Superscript opposite of subscript
Quote:
Somebody needs to power cycle Lew - he's gettin glitchy again



:laugh2:......Rebooted autonomous operating system.

Quote:
Lew. Yer code's hangin out


Thanks I got that tucked now

Edited by LewDoja (12/29/24 07:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: LewDoja] * 7
    #29074326 -

2nd flush is getting some variation going on. I already pulled a few tall skinny ones yesterday too.




--------------------
LAGM2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: A.k.a] * 7
    #29074821 -

LC 1 flush



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: labbar] * 23
    #29074926 -




--------------------

:crankbowcloud:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Saxifrage] * 2
    #29075138 -

Absurd


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29075175 -

Looks like cloud cover holy shit


--------------------
Endlessly endorsing empathy empirically energizing existenceβ„’

~Always practice radical kindness~
R.I.P. Betty Boop, greatest mother to ever do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Saxifrage] * 1
    #29075286 -

:shockhawk:
That is one hell of an overlay.
You could always wait a while and let it get nice and dense before/if you peel it off.  I’ve seen it get almost like a puffball texture.
:shrug:


--------------------
For it is only Darkness that crafts one to thrive in the Light. As illumination of the soul, its brilliance unmatched.
               
                    πŸŒ•πŸŒ–πŸŒ—πŸŒ˜πŸŒ‘πŸŒ’πŸŒ“πŸŒ”πŸŒ•
  :sporedrop:Gymnopilus subspectibilis grow log:sporedrop:             
β€’89g fresh subspectibilis teaβ€’
β€’RapΓ©h Craftersβ€’
β€’ Gift yourself a healthy dose of Self banningβ€’

Edited by Soloist (01/02/25 03:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 642 | 643 | 644 | 645 | 646 | 647 | 648 | 649 | 650 | 651 | 652 | 653 | 654 | 655 | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 88 89 )
Hindsight 82,073 1,775 10/07/26 04:28 AM
by Noah Keeper
* Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 554 555 )
nosf3r4tu 355,860 11,098 10/09/26 07:08 PM
by Marxcelium
* The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion
( 1 2 3 4 ... 756 757 )
firstTIMER420 589,698 15,121 10/10/26 12:45 AM
by JoeTherapist
* Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
tree frog 4,416 161 10/09/26 03:22 AM
by Mandrake Erpelmann
* The Official Woodlovers Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 932 933 )
TheDuder 627,474 18,640 10/09/26 09:39 PM
by Blopblop
* Genesis of the PF Redspore Psilocybe motamanM 7,838 16 12/05/03 08:59 AM
by Anonymous
* Psilocybe graveolens berto23 4,260 2 06/19/08 03:23 PM
by caliche
* Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2165 2166 )
Fantastic Mr. Fox 1,309,570 43,310 10/10/26 06:46 AM
by yearofnolight

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
630,603 topic views. 26 members, 256 guests and 218 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.019 seconds on 16 queries.