Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1258 | 1259 | 1260 | 1261 | 1262 | 1263 | 1264 | 1265 | 1266 | 1267 | 1268 | 1269 | 1270 | 1271 | 1272 | 1273 | 1274 | 1275 | 1276 | 1277 | 1278 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28765562 -

koods said:
I don’t know how so called Christians can support this pervert



Especially after watching him say he doesnt think hes ever sinned... because he employs so many people.. or whatever it was.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #28765591 -

It’s tough, watching the libtardturdcuckelers ona crucifixition-campaign against our one and only World’s savior right before our very eyes.  I tell you what, I therain’t no justice in this world anymore.  It ain’t right.



Ok, but foreal, this whole thing is ridiculously drawn out.  How long is this guy going to be hung out to dry?  It’s pretty rancid at this point.  :oldman:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Edited by The Blind Ass (05/07/24 07:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #28765599 -

The Blind Ass said:
It’s tough, watching the libtardturdcuckelers ona crucifixition-campaign against our one and only World’s savior right before our very eyes.  I tell you what, I therain’t no justice in this world anymore.  It ain’t right.



Ok, but foreal, this whole thing is ridiculously drawn out.  How long is this guy going to be hang out to dry?  It’s pretty rancid at this point.  :oldman:



I laughed...

:cookiemonster:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28765663 -

Well, Judge Aileen Cannon just recently ordered that there was no possible way Trump could be ready for a trial on the originally scheduled date, May 20th, and gave him an indefinite postponement while saying something along the lines of not having enough time left this year for a trial.

So it's gonna drag into next year, at the very minimum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kryptos]
    #28765666 -

Excellent


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kryptos]
    #28765667 -

Kryptos said:
Well, Judge Aileen Cannon just recently ordered that there was no possible way Trump could be ready for a trial on the originally scheduled date, May 20th, and gave him an indefinite postponement while saying something along the lines of not having enough time left this year for a trial.

So it's gonna drag into next year, at the very minimum.



Ive been in jail with guys who were waiting for 6+ months for a court date.. when they had already negotiated a plea deal with the prosecutor.

They just couldn't make bond.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #28765728 -

koods said:
I don’t know how so called Christians can support this pervert



It makes sense when you think about religion as the absence of empathy for death :shrug:

He went to a better place :goat:


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: sudly] * 1
    #28768848 -

Trump asked to put off a trial date so he can go to his son's graduation party. Big surprise, he lied.

si=wD6geHL1z2u9PtEB


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #28768865 -

lol baron just got ‘into’ politics at the whatever republican whatnot in fl and his dad is already using him as a pawn/excuse.

Thanks dad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28768870 -

He named his son Barron? What a douche..


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28768873 -

Bigbadwooof said:
He named his son Barron? What a douche..



When trump was running the first time someone made a comment about how "you can name your son baron, but you can't appoint him a baron" aluding to worry about nepotism if trump won. The right wing cried so hard about it. As if they were making fun of the kid or targeting the kid.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #28768880 -

I used to buy crack from a black dude named Barron. I kind of liked the name on him, tho.

But... for someone like Trump to name their kid that is fucked up.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #28768891 -

My name is Donald and this is my son Tycoon.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28768893 -

I went to high school with a guy named King Muellar. He was such a great wrestler that the internet just told me his 4 year record was 123-3-1.

Guess he lived up to the name.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #28768912 -

Brian Jones said:
I went to high school with a guy named King Muellar. He was such a great wrestler that the internet just told me his 4 year record was 123-3-1.

Guess he lived up to the name.



I love this story so much :laugh2:

Nice.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #28768918 -

KevinDontWave said:
My name is Donald and this is my son Tycoon.



Tycoon Moggle, Magnate, and Rober(t) (it's french) Barron...


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #28768921 -

Brian Jones said:
I went to high school with a guy named King Muellar. He was such a great wrestler that the internet just told me his 4 year record was 123-3-1.

Guess he lived up to the name.



si=GT4smIB3W0RUZRAb


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #28768929 -

Trump doesn't know his son's age.  I would point to this being age related dementia, but it is more probably just that he is shitty absentee dad.


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ice Nine]
    #28769068 -

Ice9 said:
Trump doesn't know his son's age.  I would point to this being age related dementia, but it is more probably just that he is shitty absentee dad.



That's exactly what it is. Trump learned to be a dad from his psychopathic megalomaniacial father.

I looked up a picture of that kid. He looks incredibly unhappy, yet entitled... he really reminds me of how I imagine a little Trump.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28769079 -

Babies havin babies


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1258 | 1259 | 1260 | 1261 | 1262 | 1263 | 1264 | 1265 | 1266 | 1267 | 1268 | 1269 | 1270 | 1271 | 1272 | 1273 | 1274 | 1275 | 1276 | 1277 | 1278 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,078 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,166 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* If the US deployes nukes on Iran..... Awebig Throy 17 7 10/02/26 12:11 AM
by Awebig Throy
* Official Hillary vs Trump Debate Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
amp244 24,120 1,077 11/15/16 03:01 PM
by ballsalsa
* Trump tells BLM's Protester to get the hell out
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
qman 13,359 355 12/03/15 04:36 PM
by airclay
* Whats the general consensus on Trump here?
( 1 2 all )
Indigo-Child 1,165 34 07/21/16 04:33 PM
by Douglas Howard
* Who Is Voting For Trump?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
thewanderer25 13,480 201 08/11/15 03:28 PM
by KauaiOrca
* Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
c1dh3d 4,349 118 07/01/16 03:27 PM
by Douglas Howard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,717 topic views. 4 members, 0 guests and 28 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 18 queries.