Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | | Last >
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: Rusty2096]
    #28015279 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: DERRAYLD] * 4
    #28022325 -

I’m finally able to post my first T.A.T grow. Had Jack Frost on my bucket list since I first saw those beautiful blue gills. Shoutout to Mr. Fibs and Mr Wombat for making these grows possible. Pictures don’t do it justice, it’s like seeing the great sixteenth chapel in person.  I’m in love with T.A.T. Next up is some ghost I got on Agar




--------------------
My L.A.G.M 2023 grow log
Everything you’ve learned and been told is a lie. You are living in a  simulated reality called the game 23. The obstacle is for you to escape this matrix. Your conscience is stored in the Black Saturn cube, you need to find a way to escape now as Judgement day is coming. I live through the conscience minds of those who seek enlightenment through way of psychedelic. I’m the messenger brought down to your realm


Edited by SimulatedMatrix33 (10/29/22 02:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: SimulatedMatrix33] * 7
    #28024015 -

First flush:


Same tub, 3rd flush coming in:


And a yummy cluster of 4 phat dongs :blush:, from another grow:


:josex:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: Josex]
    #28025096 -

:holyfuckdude:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: fungusul] * 2
    #28025730 -

I am in the game



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: schpat]
    #28025739 -

Nice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: schpat] * 2
    #28025859 -

Hell ya gj!

I hope to join y'all soon in the TAT family. Right now I have Yeti, AA+ and Gandolf on agar.

If everything goes as planned they are all going to grain within 10 day for now :dancer:


--------------------
Currently looking for nothing. You guys who sent me stuff are straight up awesome!. :mushroom2:

We don't own things - things own us.

Semi-solid liquid culture (SSLC)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: Rusty2096]
    #28025862 -

Rusty2096 said:
Hell ya gj!

I hope to join y'all soon in the TAT family. Right now I have Yeti, AA+ and Gandolf on agar.

If everything goes as planned they are all going to grain within 10 day for now :dancer:



…does this mean…?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: Rusty2096] * 1
    #28025866 -

Rusty2096 said:
Hell ya gj!

I hope to join y'all soon in the TAT family. Right now I have Yeti, AA+ and Gandolf on agar.

If everything goes as planned they are all going to grain within 10 day for now :dancer:




If all goes well which I’m wishing you success, you’re going to be growing giants. I’ve seen many Gandolf and Yeti grows posted on sites, they can both get enormous. You should make a thread titled, the battle between giants, team Gandolf vs Team Yeti 😄.  I hope to grow them later on down the road for the novelty of trying to join the 100gram club


--------------------
My L.A.G.M 2023 grow log
Everything you’ve learned and been told is a lie. You are living in a  simulated reality called the game 23. The obstacle is for you to escape this matrix. Your conscience is stored in the Black Saturn cube, you need to find a way to escape now as Judgement day is coming. I live through the conscience minds of those who seek enlightenment through way of psychedelic. I’m the messenger brought down to your realm


Edited by SimulatedMatrix33 (10/31/22 10:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: Screwup]
    #28025874 -

Screwup said:
Rusty2096 said:
Hell ya gj!

I hope to join y'all soon in the TAT family. Right now I have Yeti, AA+ and Gandolf on agar.

If everything goes as planned they are all going to grain within 10 day for now :dancer:



…does this mean…?




Maybe. The other ones are already on T1.

What you are talking about is still on germ plate but I think something is starting to grow from the qtip tip I dropped on one of the plates.

So maybe, just maybe; but I believe :vaped:


--------------------
Currently looking for nothing. You guys who sent me stuff are straight up awesome!. :mushroom2:

We don't own things - things own us.

Semi-solid liquid culture (SSLC)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: SimulatedMatrix33]
    #28025877 -

SimulatedMatrix33 said:
Rusty2096 said:
Hell ya gj!

I hope to join y'all soon in the TAT family. Right now I have Yeti, AA+ and Gandolf on agar.

If everything goes as planned they are all going to grain within 10 day for now :dancer:




If all goes well which I’m wishing you success, you’re going to be growing giants. I’ve seen many Gandolf and Yeti grows posted on sites, they can both get enormous. You should make a thread titled, the battle between giants, team Gandolf vs Team Yeti 😄.  I hope to grow them later on down the road for the novelty of trying to join the 100gram club




Actually you know what, maybe I'll do that a make a MS grow tub for each one with a grow log :smile:


--------------------
Currently looking for nothing. You guys who sent me stuff are straight up awesome!. :mushroom2:

We don't own things - things own us.

Semi-solid liquid culture (SSLC)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: tiptrippy] * 5
    #28027474 -

Avery’s Albinos 🕊



--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #28027475 -

Smellyhobbit said:
Avery’s Albinos 🕊





That's Cambo not Teacher


--------------------
:pm:Ask about free prints: Ps tampanesis, subtropicalis, cubensis(ESS) and Pan cyanescens:pm:
Balance in life is like running on ice.

  🅑🅞🅣🅣🅛🅔 🅖🅐🅝🅖

"Mist your balls and fan your asshole" - Pandaskis, 2023

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: SirPsycho]
    #28027480 -

SirPsycho said:
Smellyhobbit said:
Avery’s Albinos 🕊





That's Cambo not Teacher



Oh dang aight didn’t realize. My bad y’all.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #28027481 -

Smellyhobbit said:
SirPsycho said:
Smellyhobbit said:
Avery’s Albinos 🕊





That's Cambo not Teacher



Oh dang aight didn’t realize. My bad y’all.



:ban:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: tiptrippy] * 5
    #28027487 -

No it’s fine I’ll delete the account


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 5
    #28027490 -

Aah you chose harakiri, very admirable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #28027493 -

Smellyhobbit said:
No it’s fine I’ll delete the account



Now that's integrity :awesomenod:

I guess you can stick around for a while longer :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #28027495 -

Smellyhobbit said:
No it’s fine I’ll delete the account




Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!


--------------------
I am not crazy, I prefer the term mentally hillarious.

Agar - The way to go!
Clean spawn checklist
Proper Surface Moisture
Recognizing and dealing with contamination

🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼    🄲 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶 🅆 🅁 🄰 🄿

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official TAT Family Thread [Re: DERRAYLD] * 1
    #28027556 -

DERRAYLD said:
Aah you chose harakiri, very admirable.



I volunteer to be his second


--------------------
:pm:Ask about free prints: Ps tampanesis, subtropicalis, cubensis(ESS) and Pan cyanescens:pm:
Balance in life is like running on ice.

  🅑🅞🅣🅣🅛🅔 🅖🅐🅝🅖

"Mist your balls and fan your asshole" - Pandaskis, 2023

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Misc EXOTIC Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 203 204 )
Jakeoncid419 180,116 4,079 08/22/26 01:37 AM
by CosmicCamote
* Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2165 2166 )
Fantastic Mr. Fox 1,309,479 43,309 10/09/26 04:37 AM
by Baba Yaga
* Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 88 89 )
Hindsight 82,063 1,775 10/07/26 04:28 AM
by Noah Keeper
* Laziest and potentially worst First Grow ever. B+, Madbags, and Audio Receiver heat sources
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
icecap 7,591 121 12/13/11 10:16 PM
by mycotowne
* Up close and personal with the Laziest and Potentially Worst First Grow Ever (many large images)
( 1 2 all )
icecap 3,028 22 12/10/13 12:43 PM
by twistedty
* The Official Noob of the Moment Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 121 122 )
BeefExtreme 42,021 2,439 10/10/26 01:21 AM
by Belintaf
* Psilocybe × zinnii nom. prov. official thread.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Bigworm 2,331 106 10/09/26 08:17 PM
by Bigworm
* Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 554 555 )
nosf3r4tu 355,815 11,098 10/09/26 07:08 PM
by Marxcelium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
89,140 topic views. 16 members, 315 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.