Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Crackatoa]
    #27204350 -

Is the fuzzy stuff mycelium or something else?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: TheBoJim] * 1
    #27204358 -

looks tomentose


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: cronicr] * 1
    #27204546 -

:whathesaid:

Take transfers from the rhyzo part


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #27204579 -

Just started agar this year. I've heard Melmac/PE varieties take longer in general than regular cubes so would that explain my Melmac transfer growing slower than the rest of my plates that were taken on the same date? The germ plates were about the same speed as well.



--------------------
bodhisatta said:
figure it out listen to the cake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: NickShade]
    #27204598 -

Decided to stay up late last night making a bunch of small batchs of agar in different colors to get a lot of practice in doing the whole process start to finish. Bonus is I get to see what color I like best lol. Plates are in order first batch being green, and last being blue. Highly recommend if you're new it definitely made a difference.


--------------------
Just failing my way to success

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Wobbyboy] * 1
    #27204641 -

Mind is Blown. This thread is amazing, so many of you guys are producing beautiful cultures. Hope to contribute soon!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Narasimha] * 1
    #27204800 -

B+ clone T-2 went to grain earlier:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: GrinchGrower]
    #27204808 -



APE Revert. MS #1. Not the strongest growth 11 days later. Not had any experience with PE strains yet. Generally just slow to colonize?


--------------------
Being pissed on does not make you a real man.

...OR DOES IT?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Guerrilla]
    #27205532 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Stipe-n Cap]
    #27205879 -

I mixed some golden halo spores and PE spores,  2nd transfer looking awesome. Cant wait to see the results😍

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: seand04] * 1
    #27205883 -

A couple 3rd transfer Ghost 👻 plates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: seand04]
    #27205889 -

Awesome, mine had reverted on me, threw both large squat normal colored fruit and lucys. Tried isolating both but neither performed well so dropped them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: A.k.a]
    #27206066 -

A.k.a said:
Haven’t seen this in a while.





Josex or others, what is the similarity with these two plates that indicates meshed-in mold?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: RamJam]
    #27206080 -

The missing pizza slices in them.


--------------------
LAGM2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: A.k.a]
    #27206082 -

ah ok thanks aka!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: A.k.a]
    #27206193 -

A.k.a said:
Haven’t seen this in a while.






Did you remove the pizza slices to throw out mold, or does mold make it grow like that?

thank you


--------------------
--HOW TO GROW OPIUM POPPIES (plus tea info)
--GROWING SHROOMS, FROM SPORES TO TRIPS
--x7x+ variety history.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: nektar61]
    #27206196 -

That's just how they grow. No matter how many transfers you make, they always grow out to look exactly like that.
One of the most frustrating things I've ever had on a plate.

I'm sure he will agree.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Stipe-n Cap]
    #27206212 -

These burmas pin like crazy on the plate.  As soon as it reaches the edge it starts throwing a ring.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Stipe-n Cap]
    #27206216 -

p9hu7 said:
That's just how they grow. No matter how many transfers you make, they always grow out to look exactly like that.
One of the most frustrating things I've ever had on a plate.

I'm sure he will agree.



I concur... I do enough transfers that I usually have some other viable plates... if I see this and I have others that don't have the missing slices, I just toss em... ain't nobody got time for that shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: roarkell]
    #27206263 -

I have a PE culture going from an old MS syringe. I've made a few transfers so far. I am curious as to what parts of these plates to isolate/transfer next. Any help would be appreciated, I can get better quality pics if needed


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* AGAR?S FAST PINT SUPER CAKES ~ WITHOUT A PC
( 1 2 all )
agar 7,359 29 08/08/06 06:03 PM
by oijo_quench
* buying agar - help sinisha 3,839 6 03/31/06 07:49 AM
by FractalXplora
* cheapest glass petri dishes, agar, dextrose, etc Fluxburn 8,394 8 02/14/05 09:57 AM
by Roadkill
* Potato Dextrose Agar X Malt Extract Agar Alegalize 7,011 8 02/25/05 01:03 PM
by agar
* test tubes agar fungophiliac 3,707 8 06/19/20 11:41 PM
by gorilliam
* LOOK! Big AGAR problem. Ever seen this? Not I. need advice BAD! agentstone 5,326 12 03/30/20 12:37 PM
by Surf707
* Agar and the global economy Dem_Bones 1,940 4 03/01/06 11:08 AM
by Dem_Bones
* Agar question WormholeSurfer 1,696 3 10/29/05 09:10 PM
by agar

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
776,963 topic views. 15 members, 237 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 16 queries.