Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #25969196 -

That’s personal


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: koods]
    #25969219 -

hahaha I knew it :awehigh:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #25969257 -

Anyone ever broke their banjo string while doing sex? I have twice and there was blood everywhere. It looked like there had been a murder in the bed ffs.


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: Bumholio]
    #25969262 -

Remove banjo from sex area. Safety first.


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: Bumholio]
    #25969284 -

I've heard stories like this. But I also heard you can cut the banjo string with laser surgery if you want.

Edited by shroomify (05/03/19 12:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: psi]
    #25969340 -

psi said:
I suspect rates would be a lot lower otherwise.



I think this too :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: staytrippy420]
    #25969387 -

staytrippy420 said:
lol can't we all get along? big dicks, small dick, cut dicks or un cut dicks. a dicks a dick.



And they're wonderful in all their glorious variations.


--------------------
We're all mentally ill. We're all delusional. We're all junkies. It's just a matter of degree
(the Venerable Robina Curtin)

Anything I say here is a fiction, for role play or research only. Full of bollocks I am. I wouldn't believe me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: Acuriousmycologist] * 1
    #25969390 -

I dunno why there's this idea women love uncut tho.  Gimme the full d the way nature intended any day.


--------------------
We're all mentally ill. We're all delusional. We're all junkies. It's just a matter of degree
(the Venerable Robina Curtin)

Anything I say here is a fiction, for role play or research only. Full of bollocks I am. I wouldn't believe me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: Acuriousmycologist] * 1
    #25969598 -

Acuriousmycologist said:
I dunno why there's this idea women love uncut tho. 



AFAIK, it exists in America only. From what I've heard the judgements on males here who are uncut can be quite nasty.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25969611 -

Yeah it seems like there is a pronounced bullying culture between males about it too, as seen in threads here over the years. As an outsider it's really weird. Neither status is uncommon here in Canada but I don't think people go as tribal about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: psi] * 2
    #25969628 -

Don’t mind the salty cut American guys, just trying to compensate for their missing dick skin by putting uncut guys down

And American women, talking about how gross a natural penis is then probably secretly fetishizing it

At least I can admit I want my dick skin back

And I honestly think they look better the way god intended rather than cut with a big scar around it.

How long has circumcision been the norm in the US anyway?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: mendocino_beano] * 2
    #25969649 -

Not all that long. Apparently the guy behind Kellogg cereal was a major cheerleader for it.

Quote:
As a leader of the anti-masturbation movement, Kellogg promoted extreme measures to prevent masturbation. He circumcised himself at age 37.His methods for the "rehabilitation" of masturbators included measures up to the point of mutilation without anesthetic, on both sexes. He was an advocate of circumcising young boys to curb masturbation and applying carbolic acid to a young woman's clitoris.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

Quote:
Although it is difficult to determine historical circumcision rates, one estimate[61] of infant circumcision rates in the United States holds that 30% of newborn American boys were being circumcised in 1900, 55% in 1925, and 72% in 1950.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Spread_and_decline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: psi]
    #25969659 -

That's funny because I'm cut and masturbate all the time


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: ichugwindex] * 1
    #25969663 -

Yeah it seems it was spectacularly ineffective to that end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: psi] * 2
    #25969688 -

psi said:
Not all that long. Apparently the guy behind Kellogg cereal was a major cheerleader for it.

Quote:
As a leader of the anti-masturbation movement, Kellogg promoted extreme measures to prevent masturbation. He circumcised himself at age 37.His methods for the "rehabilitation" of masturbators included measures up to the point of mutilation without anesthetic, on both sexes. He was an advocate of circumcising young boys to curb masturbation and applying carbolic acid to a young woman's clitoris.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

Quote:
Although it is difficult to determine historical circumcision rates, one estimate[61] of infant circumcision rates in the United States holds that 30% of newborn American boys were being circumcised in 1900, 55% in 1925, and 72% in 1950.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Spread_and_decline



Kellogg was one ov the biggest pieces ov shit that the planet has ever seen.  His anti-sex crusade is also responsible for the mass proliferation ov colorectal diseases through his promotion ov the diet high in insoluble fiber.  As medical studies ov the time showed that a high fiber diet reduced sex drive, he was able to simultaneously establish the erroneous belief that a high fiber diet is healthy(a belief that we know is unfortunately still held to this day) as well as develop a market niche for his products.  The ramifications ov this are vast as we see in the array ov colorectal diseases prominent in countries which have a populous devoted to the bullshit notion that insoluble fiber is good for you.  For this reason, not even considering his thoughts on circumcision, i boycott all Kellogg products.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: lavod]
    #25969692 -

What the fuck am I supposed to eat?


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: mendocino_beano]
    #25969888 -

mendocino_beano said:
Personally I’ve come to the conclusion that circumcision is unnecessary and I would never circumcise my child. I guess there are extreme cases where the foreskin is too tight and that may be an exception.

I never gave permission for those assholes to take away my dick skin and if I could go back in time and stop it from happening I would.

I suspect that subjecting infants to the trauma of circumcision without anesthesia (as I understand is how they do it - correct me if I’m wrong) probably causes permanent changes in the developing personality. It also leads to a desensitized penis and less pleasure during sex.

Why are they doing this to us? I don’t wanna go too far down the satanic Illuminati conspiracy theory rabbit hole but I’m just throwing it out there.

Stop circumcising your boys, it’s fucked up




Youre just realizing this? Circumcision is extremely barbaric. I think cut dicks look so wierd. That pink head showing looking all deformed and shit.

Also...sex would hurt me so bad if i had to have it with my skin rolled up. You can see how desensitized cut people are that they dont even flinch as the head is totally exposed. Your dick isnt supposed to work that way. The skin is supposed to move back and forth as it goes in and out of the vagina then when you cum it feels so good because the head is so sensitive so when the cum comes out its just awesome.

I honestly feel bad for all the cut guys out there. You don't deserve that. You have a right to know what sex should feel like.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: lavod]
    #25969900 -

A high fiber diet is healthy. We evolved eating like four times the fiber we do today.
Not buying Kellogg product anymore. I didn't know he was so extreme


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 1
    #25969907 -

yall just jealous cos us cuts represent the essence of this site.....the mushroom :ruggedwink:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Male Genital Mutilation [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #25969922 -

I mean i could just pull my foreskin back and make my dick look like a mushroom :lol:

Just thinking about having sex with my skin rolled back makes me shutter thinking about the pain. Fucking OUCH!


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (05/03/19 10:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* african Female Genital Mutilation
( 1 2 3 4 all )
5150 5,369 68 07/05/10 10:15 AM
by bbl337
* Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program
( 1 2 3 all )
blewmeanie 3,670 40 09/14/10 06:32 PM
by Kada
* Reflections on the Vagina Monologues . . .
( 1 2 all )
DearSpike 4,649 39 03/09/09 10:33 PM
by DearSpike
* what is something unusual to do in the social norm?
( 1 2 all )
Changstaz92 3,085 35 12/02/10 03:27 PM
by Beanhead
* Ok is an uncircumsized penis weird
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
LuNaTiX 7,625 96 04/16/08 03:17 PM
by Virus_with_Shoes
* I hope my Chinese girlfriend and I have genital herpes. Wish me luck.
( 1 2 3 all )
kidaihuan 5,764 57 01/14/09 08:40 PM
by Phish_Dude
* male shaving! come post your valued opinions.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
mycopsycho 19,315 161 04/18/11 02:38 PM
by propensity
* 48% of Black Women Have Genital Herpes
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Around In Circles 9,903 139 03/01/14 01:57 PM
by Magicman69

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,057 topic views. 5 members, 43 guests and 253 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.