Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | | Last >
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Great Scott]
    #25848829 -

Great Scott said:
You have a "hatred of hatred"?




Indeed.

I also have a love of love.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25848848 -

That's a pretty good way to perpetuate the suffering. It's also got a pretty good touch of irony to go with it, and I am a lover of comedy. But hey if you're willing to forgive and extend courtesy to Arnold's father, the same way our government forgave and extended courtesy to Op Paperclip imports, then I guess that's a step in the right direction. Though let's be honest, Op Paperclip was more an exercise in strategic alliances, immunity agreements, and self-interest than actual forgiveness. Don't want to get too far into the weeds, so I'll just leave it with this.

"Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule." ― Siddhārtha Gautama


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Great Scott] * 1
    #25848858 -

But who gives a fuck about his dad? Lol, how is he even pertinent to our conversation? You just linked a relative of someone being discussed and expect us to all shift to it like it has any value to our conversation?...

Yes, he was a nazi - and apparently a dickhead cop afterwards, fuck him - you happy? :lol:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: twighead]
    #25848859 -

I wonder if Arnold hates his dad.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Great Scott] * 1
    #25848884 -

Great Scott said:
That's a pretty good way to perpetuate the suffering.



I am allowed hate, as are you, the defender of Nazis. I don't know what obligation you feel to defend Nazis, but you do it quite regularly.

Quote:
It's also got a pretty good touch of irony to go with it, and I am a lover of comedy. But hey if you're willing to forgive and extend courtesy to Arnold's father,



I don't know that Arnold's father was a Nazi, and I have forgiven him of nothing. I don't know what makes you think otherwise.

Quote:
"Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule." ― Siddhārtha Gautama



You and your ilk have no reverence for love. You view hate and war, and Donald Trump as virtuous. You do not care for the planet, you do not care for the people that inhabit it. You care for war, and talking tough, and acting like tough guys. Don't talk to me about love.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: twighead] * 1
    #25848887 -

twighead said:
But who gives a fuck about his dad? Lol, how is he even pertinent to our conversation? You just linked a relative of someone being discussed and expect us to all shift to it like it has any value to our conversation?...

Yes, he was a nazi - and apparently a dickhead cop afterwards, fuck him - you happy? :lol:



I have expressed a deep hatred for Nazis, and Nazi sympathizers. This is a notion that Great Scott wishes to contend with.

I think he thinks that, because I have acknowledged the (perplexing) great success of Arnold Schwarzenegger, he has finally found a 'gotcha', to prove that deep down, I love Nazis.

I don't.

Great Scott isn't a dumb guy, but he lets his brain make connections that are 10 steps ahead of reality, and then posts them.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (03/02/19 11:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 3
    #25848895 -

Haha holy shit are you dense. I just think you are a phony is all. A phony who uses the easiest possible scapegoat imaginable to prop yourself up on a high moral pedestal. A phony who is intellectually lazy and wildly inconsistent. But I still love you, man. Thanks for the laughs.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Great Scott] * 1
    #25848914 -

Great Scott said:
Haha holy shit are you dense. I just think you are a phony is all. A phony who uses the easiest possible scapegoat imaginable to prop yourself up on a high moral pedestal. A phony who is intellectually lazy and wildly inconsistent. But I still love you, man. Thanks for the laughs.



I would really appreciate it if you would go on. There are no points made in this post, as in the previous ones.

I do not claim to be a high class character, here on this forum. I have frequently expressed my love of IV cocaine and methamphetamines. I don't pretend to be someone I am not, and I don't feign any sort of moral high ground.

I honestly hate Nazis and Nazi sympathizerz. I speak my mind. You seem to be a few steps ahead of reality, as I have previously stated.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Great Scott] * 1
    #25849075 -

Great Scott said:
Haha holy shit are you dense. I just think you are a phony is all. A phony who uses the easiest possible scapegoat imaginable to prop yourself up on a high moral pedestal. A phony who is intellectually lazy and wildly inconsistent. But I still love you, man. Thanks for the laughs.



Is there a reason for these posts, because I honestly haven't seen a single post that has  relevance or a contribution.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Brian Jones] * 3
    #25849221 -

Edit: the left wants to hold today's white people hostage for the existence of their great great grandfather during a time when slavery existed. Yet, in the previous conversation, leftists are pointing out that a father's (Schwartz Sr.) Nazi status does not affect the son's status.

There is a lack of principles.

To point out the inconsistency of liberal principles.

They often have conflicting views that don't align.

For instance, Hollywood actors or liberal movie critics who are against gun violence, but will put millions of dollars into movies wherein the protagonists use guns. The average Joe will simply be hypocritical by financing these types of movies through purchase. Conversely, this does not apply to Conservatives who support guns and heroes using guns to defeat bad men. Conservatives have a fundamentally different philosophy.

If you want to get scientific about it, Albert Banduras Bobo Doll study shows that, yes, kids imitate adults after watching them.

Democrats are extremely unprincipled on every front. Nearly every argument is hypocritical on some level.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (03/03/19 07:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: XUL] * 3
    #25849485 -

"Oh wahhhhh the left this, the left that" You're shooting yourself in the foot, you don't even fucking know what I believe - and it's not that.

I mean, what the hell was that rant even about? :rofl: you're just wildly projecting at this point


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: XUL]
    #25849590 -

XUL said:
Edit: the left wants to hold today's white people hostage for the existence of their great great grandfather during a time when slavery existed. Yet, in the previous conversation, leftists are pointing out that a father's (Schwartz Sr.) Nazi status does not affect the son's status.

Democrats are extremely unprincipled on every front. Nearly every argument is hypocritical on some level.



Guess who recently said this:
"We have got to look at candidates, you know, not by the color of their skin, not by their sexual orientation or their gender and not by their age,"                 said. "I mean, I think we have got to try to move us toward a nondiscriminatory society which looks at people based on their abilities, based on what they stand for."


--------------------


"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25849604 -

XUL said:
Edit: the left wants to hold today's white people hostage for the existence of their great great grandfather during a time when slavery existed. Yet, in the previous conversation, leftists are pointing out that a father's (Schwartz Sr.) Nazi status does not affect the son's status.

There is a lack of principles.

To point out the inconsistency of liberal principles.



To be fair, Arnold Schwarzenegger never went around waving a nazi flag - unlike many white Americans and the confederate flag. There is a significant difference between how Germans and Americans have handled their racist histories, and so you shouldn't be surprised that liberals may have different responses to two different phenomena.

Furthermore, no one wants to blame you for shit that happened before you were even born - that's the conservative straw version. Just stop denying that the racist system the USA (and many other countries) was founded on has ceased to have any effect on present day society. Without acknowledging our place in a racist history, we will not ever be able to reach true reconciliation.

Once again, this is not the same at blaming you personally for the entirety of history.

Although I will still blame you personally for refusing to acknowledge this after having it explained multiple times.





XUL said:
Democrats are extremely unprincipled on every front. Nearly every argument is hypocritical on some level.



Are you a Democrat? Because I remember you recently making a hypocritical argument revealing your unprincipled stance on multiple fronts. It was something about how the unprecedented global emergency associated with climate change does not warrant giving governments more power to handle the crisis - but then you started talking about how illegal immigration, despite being at the lowest level in years, is an emergency that requires granting government more power.

To me, it would appear that your 'small government' principle is entirely a sham, but maybe I'm wrong. Unfortunately you never showed face in that thread again. I'm sure you just missed it.

But since this post of yours appears to be revealing another principled stance of yours:  opposing hypocritical and unprincipled ideology, I'm sure you would appreciate the opportunity to clarify that what at first appears to be hypocritical inconsistencies within your own ideology are actually anything but. So here I found the thread for you XUL: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25840626#25840626


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #25849661 -

I was a Democrat until 2016.

Giving the government power to control our vehicles, farm animals, and air travel is crap.

The government contracting a crew to build a wall is not giving the government power. A wall doesn't do anything.

The Dems are different. They want to tell civilians how they should live and what they should drive.


Quote:
Furthermore, no one wants to blame you for shit that happened before you were even born

Although I will still blame you personally for refusing to acknowledge this after having it explained multiple times




:cookiemonster:
Backtracking already?

You are frustrated because you failed to see that I have never conceded a point to you. In the opposite direction, I have proven things to you, which you don't concede.

It's a little thing called agreeing to disagree.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (03/03/19 12:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: XUL] * 4
    #25849681 -

Democrats are shit.  Republicans are worse than shit.  Moving on...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: XUL] * 2
    #25849706 -

XUL said:
The government contracting a crew to build a wall is not giving the government power. A wall doesn't do anything.



The government enacting national emergency legislation is most certainly giving the government more power, and you have stated your support of this decision. Hypocritical and unprincipled, XUL :frown:



XUL said:
Quote:
Furthermore, no one wants to blame you for shit that happened before you were even born

Although I will still blame you personally for refusing to acknowledge this after having it explained multiple times




:cookiemonster:
Backtracking already?



Not at all. In the second sentence, I am suggesting personal responsibility for your refusal to accept that racist systems established in the past have not been completely eradicated in the present - not personal responsibility for those historical racist systems directly.



XUL said:
You are frustrated because you failed to see that I have ever conceded a point to you. In the opposite direction, I have proven things to you, which you don't concede.

It's a little thing called agreeing to disagree.



I don't care if you concede the point. Conceding the point will benefit you because accepting your mistakes opens room for growing beyond them, but it makes no difference to my argument.

Your posted statements regarding government responses to both climate change and immigration reveal the unprincipled and hypocritical nature of your arguments. The lack of concession on your part doesn't change this conclusion.

Although, I am curious to see what things you believe to have proven to me. I don't suppose you could be bothered to state some specific examples?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #25849721 -

Again, a wall does not control the populace. Living humans with ideas to take away our cars are controlling.

America's history of racism existed in the Democratic party. So did Jim crow. So did defining privilege by skin color. You are correct about America partially being racist, but thank God for Republicans like Lincoln.

This, the Democratic party should confess, not me. Although, I do apologize for being a zombie and voting for racists.

How about the records from AOC that came out recently. Her campaign offices were near subways, but they didn't take advantage of them and instead used polluting cars.

Sad.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: XUL]
    #25849726 -

XUL said:
Again, a wall does not control the populace. Living humans with ideas to take away our cars are controlling.

America's history of racism existed in the Democratic party. So did Jim crow. So did defining privilege by skin color. You are correct about America partially being racist, but thank God for Republicans like Lincoln.

This, the Democratic party should confess, not me. Although, I do apologize for being a zombie and voting for racists.

How about the records from AOC that came out recently. Her campaign offices were near subways, but they didn't take advantage of them and instead used polluting cars.

Sad.




Gas-guzzling car rides expose AOC’s hypocrisy amid Green New Deal pledge

https://nypost.com/2019/03/02/gas-guzzling-car-rides-expose-aocs-hypocrisy-amid-green-new-deal-pledge/amp/

From NYpost. Ouch


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25849749 -

Shouldn't that go in the humans of the left thread?

Also; c'mon, play the game. Guess who said:
"We have got to look at candidates, you know, not by the color of their skin, not by their sexual orientation or their gender and not by their age,"                said. "I mean, I think we have got to try to move us toward a nondiscriminatory society which looks at people based on their abilities, based on what they stand for."


--------------------


"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25849776 -

XUL said:
the left wants to hold today's white people hostage for the existence of their great great grandfather during a time when slavery existed.



How do they want to "hold today's white people hostage"?  Specifics, please.  :popcorn:

XUL said:
They often have conflicting views that don't align.

For instance, Hollywood actors or liberal movie critics who are against gun violence, but will put millions of dollars into movies wherein the protagonists use guns.



Movies and video games aren't reality, my dude.  Liberals support freedom of speach, regardless of whether some of them may want so called 'common-sense' gun laws.

XUL said:
If you want to get scientific about it, Albert Banduras Bobo Doll study shows that, yes, kids imitate adults after watching them.



Are you saying that you think the Government should ban violent movies and video games?

There's no evidence of crime going up as a result of movies and video games getting more violent, regardless of whether kids beat on a plastic blow up doll after they watch adults do the same.

XUL said:
Giving the government power to control our vehicles, farm animals, and air travel is crap.



What do you mean by this?  Specifics, please.

XUL said:
They want to tell civilians what they should drive.



Do you think people have right to dump poison into rivers to their heart's content?  Or are Government imposed restrictions on that a good thing?

XUL said:
You are frustrated because you failed to see that I have never conceded a point to you.



Nobody cares whether you concede or not.  If someone proves something to you that you fail to disprove, you've lost the argument, whether you concede or not.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Right wing "libertarians"?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Xlea321 6,036 65 07/13/04 10:28 AM
by silversoul7
* Israeli Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
Bigbadwooof 6,409 455 10/06/26 04:19 PM
by CrAcKbAbY
* Political Memes and Pics and Shit
( 1 2 3 4 ... 572 573 )
Bigbadwooof 155,137 11,458 10/05/26 07:38 PM
by GerryD
* right wing VS left wing
( 1 2 all )
atomikfunksoldier 4,028 29 05/27/03 04:14 PM
by Edame
* That pesky "left-wing" press again... Xlea321 946 5 10/01/04 03:35 PM
by Xlea321
* House Bans Coloning of Human Cells
( 1 2 all )
PotSmokinHippie 4,275 21 08/04/01 09:36 AM
by Phred
* Neither Left Wing Nor Right - It's The Bush Wing usefulidiot 578 0 12/02/04 11:50 PM
by usefulidiot
* Human Rights... the Bush Way
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
kykeon 10,472 122 05/06/03 12:12 AM
by kykeon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
190,930 topic views. 4 members, 4 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.