Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | | Last >
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25848293 -

The Ecstatic said:
A guy with no depth perception offering up a vision for America is a perfect metaphor for the GOP.



Figures they'd pick a guy with a cool eye patch. He looks like a badass. You have to either talk tough, or look tough, to be a Republican nowadays. To hell with policy!

They've elected a movie star, a reality tv show host, hell, why not elect a pirate!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #25848314 -

Number 2 is gonna try to primary Trumpy or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: koods]
    #25848315 -

koods said:
The Ecstatic said:



A guy with no depth perception offering up a vision for America is a perfect metaphor for the GOP.



That’s racist against half blind people



ehhhhh
ableist maybe
"is it more insulting to the GOP or to individuals missing an eye"
does he lack the capacity to present a meaningful vision for America because he is from the GOP,
or because he has a readily identifiable physical limitation?

somethingsomethingTrumpalreadyshowsthementallyillcanbepresidentsoableistdiscriminationisoversomethingsomething

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: ballsalsa]
    #25848343 -

ballsalsa said:
Number 2 is gonna try to primary Trumpy or something?




I'd vote for a piece of shit over Trump...


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25848596 -

Bigbadwooof said:
The Ecstatic said:
A guy with no depth perception offering up a vision for America is a perfect metaphor for the GOP.



Figures they'd pick a guy with a cool eye patch. He looks like a badass. You have to either talk tough, or look tough, to be a Republican nowadays. To hell with policy!

They've elected a movie star, a reality tv show host, hell, why not elect a pirate!



Tbh Schwarzenegger is/was fucking cool - and roasted the fuck out of trump :lol: I don't know entirely how effective he was as a politician, but he is convincingly genuine and seems like a good person :shrug:

From what I understand, his policies were socially liberal, and fiscally 'conservative' & he passed a lot of pro-environmental legislation, passed same-sex marriage (and performed the marriage rites personally)- - so all in all he was more 'liberal/democrat' than the likes of HRC


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: twighead]
    #25848615 -

twighead said:
Tbh Schwarzenegger is/was fucking cool - and roasted the fuck out of trump :lol: I don't know entirely how effective he was as a politician, but he is convincingly genuine and seems like a good person :shrug:



I was referring to Reagan, but Schwarzenegger was also on my mind in that comment. Honestly, Schwarzenegger may sound like a retard, but he's one of the most accomplished men alive. I don't know exactly why that is. Still trying to figure it out, but I'm thinking about taking steroids. They have to be healthier than some of the drugs I've injected myself with.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25848626 -



--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Great Scott]
    #25848662 -

Great Scott said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Schwarzenegger

More bedfellows :whistling:



I'm trying to process what you're saying here, but all I am getting is /tilt

Maybe 'Austrian police chief' means something different to you.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (03/02/19 09:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Great Scott]
    #25848670 -

Honestly, so?


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: twighead]
    #25848677 -

The dude was a Nazi lol.





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25848686 -

Bigbadwooof said:
Great Scott said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Schwarzenegger

More bedfellows :whistling:



I'm trying to process what you're saying here, but all I am getting is /tilt

Maybe 'Austrian police chief' means something different to you.







--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Great Scott]
    #25848690 -

What bearing does that have on Arnold's success?


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25848702 -

I'm just sharing something I find interesting about Arnold's family lineage. Not trying to blame sins of the father necessarily, I just find it interesting is all.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25848707 -

Yeah, I mean I honestly don't care who someone's dad was - I'd just feel bad for anyone who had a Nazi/policeman dad - and from what I heard he was an unloving hardass. If that person clearly shows strong influence, and followed in his dad's footsteps that's something else entirely - but I can't think of a single thing that Arnold has done, or said that paints him as a Nazi sympathizer... when this came up during his election, he paid a nazi war crime investigation organization to investigate his dad, and the Jewish community in California gave him their expressed support - so yeah, what's the point?


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: twighead]
    #25848724 -

Great Scott said:
I'm just sharing something I find interesting about Arnold's family lineage. Not trying to blame sins of the father necessarily, I just find it interesting is all.



It's mildly interesting.

twighead said:
Yeah, I mean I honestly don't care who someone's dad was - I'd just feel bad for anyone who had a Nazi/policeman dad - and from what I heard he was an unloving hardass.



Was his dad a Nazi?




Everything Arnold touches turns to gold (Housemaids aside). I wouldn't feel too bad for him.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25848731 -

Bigbadwooof said:
Maybe 'Austrian police chief' means something different to you.



I do find it kind of funny how you initially tried to play this off though. Like I was mistaken about the dad's Nazi allegiance/involvement somehow. :lol:


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Great Scott]
    #25848752 -

Great Scott said:
Bigbadwooof said:
Maybe 'Austrian police chief' means something different to you.



I do find it kind of funny how you initially tried to play this off though. Like I was mistaken about the dad's Nazi allegiance/involvement somehow. :lol:



I honestly wasn't trying to do anything.

I don't really know why you brought it up, in all honesty. It's an interesting little factoid, but I don't really see how it's relevant.

I originally thought you were trying to say that his fathers connections, as an Austrian police chief, was the reason for his success, but apparently that is not the case.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25848781 -

Well you'd previously presented yourself as a virulent Nazi hater, so I thought you might find this factoid interesting. And along with that, I was interested in seeing where that hatred starts and ends, and to what extent it's absolute vs. conditional.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Great Scott]
    #25848791 -

Great Scott said:
Well you'd previously presented yourself as a virulent Nazi hater, so I thought you might find this factoid interesting. And along with that, I was interested in seeing where that hatred starts and ends, and to what extent it's absolute vs. conditional.



I do, certainly, hate Nazis.

I hate Neo-Nazis, and Nazi sympathizers also.

I have a kind of hate for them, that probably transcends your idea of what hatred truly means.

My hatred stems from a hatred of hatred.

Enjoy all of that.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25848800 -

You have a "hatred of hatred"?



--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Right wing "libertarians"?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Xlea321 6,036 65 07/13/04 10:28 AM
by silversoul7
* Israeli Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 23 24 )
Bigbadwooof 6,492 461 10/07/26 03:05 AM
by Asante
* Political Memes and Pics and Shit
( 1 2 3 4 ... 572 573 )
Bigbadwooof 155,149 11,458 10/05/26 07:38 PM
by GerryD
* right wing VS left wing
( 1 2 all )
atomikfunksoldier 4,028 29 05/27/03 04:14 PM
by Edame
* That pesky "left-wing" press again... Xlea321 946 5 10/01/04 03:35 PM
by Xlea321
* House Bans Coloning of Human Cells
( 1 2 all )
PotSmokinHippie 4,275 21 08/04/01 09:36 AM
by Phred
* Neither Left Wing Nor Right - It's The Bush Wing usefulidiot 578 0 12/02/04 11:50 PM
by usefulidiot
* Human Rights... the Bush Way
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
kykeon 10,472 122 05/06/03 12:12 AM
by kykeon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
190,930 topic views. 2 members, 1 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.