Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | | Last >
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25842124 -

Bigbadwooof said:
qman said:
That's quite a theory you've got there, qman.

It only really matters if it's mentioned in public. You're characterizing people's views based on your own wild assumptions. I promise you, when I speak of fat cats on wall street, I'm not even thinking about race.



Then you obviously don't know about the historical and current makeup of the financial system and Wall Street.

I truly wish I was that naïve at times, ignorance is bliss.



If all of the fatctats on Wallstreet were black, it wouldn't be reason for me to hate black people, and I wouldn't speak out against black people. It's naive to blame the race, rather than the system.



I'm doing NONE of those acts, I simply pointing out a massive over-representation in a specific sector by one specific demographic.

How is that hating or blaming a whole race of people?  It isn't, so enough of the strawmans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25842144 -

The Ecstatic said:
lol why are white men so desperate to play the victim?

This is something I’ll never understand. Is it a personal shortcoming? “I didn’t live up to much so for people to say I had advantages to do so cuts me super deep.” Is that it? I mean jesus, as a run of the mill white dude who basically coasted to a median household income, this is not troubling in the least to admit to myself.



How is pointing out the hypocrisy of the left turn into "white men so desperate to play the victim?"  It doesn't.

How is pointing out hypocrisy a personal shortcoming?  It's called being intellectually honest and nothing more.

"admit to myself"

Admit what to yourself?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: qman] * 5
    #25842401 -

Feigning ignorance and shedding all historical context is what you call intellectual honesty?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: The Ecstatic] * 2
    #25842590 -

I unignored qman because I thought it was the intellectually honest thing to do, but honestly I'm wondering why I did it at the same time because seeing his posts are more or less the exact unchanged viewpoints as when I ignored him.... - (kudos for your consistency!) & it brings up in me a slight desire to engage in the same reiterative argument we've been collectively having on this forum for years on end about the nature of zionism, him being anti-semetic, jews owning the world, racism, blah blah blah :rofl: without even the slightest budge on either side - so I just have to ask myself at this point, what is my - or our - fucking motive in even making the effort anymore? :lol: I like to be idealistic, and I don't think he's a "bad person" even if I feel his lineage of views have strongly contributed to a cycle of persecution my genetic forebearers have been in for thousands of years (and I don't pretend their reaction to this persecution isn't part of it either) :wink: but I have to seriously posit whether we are even at all creating an understanding through this dialogue or just masturbating on our own viewpoints.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Great Scott]
    #25842614 -

Great Scott said:
The logic is actually really simple to follow. JBS is opposed to communism, which includes but is not limited to Bolshevism, whose founders and main proponents happen to have been Russian Jews. Neo-nazis are similarly opposed to Bolshevism, except unlike JBS, neo-nazis aren't just opposed to Bolshevism, they're opposed to Jews in general. That's a pretty important distinction.

Jewish members of The John Birch Society clear record of anti-Semitism charge of Society’s President in The New York Times
https://www.jbs.org/more-press-room-articles/item/3255-jewish-members-of-the-john-birch-society-clear-record-of-anti-semitism-charge-of-society%E2%80%99s-president-in-the-new-york-times

:super:



Lenin was one quarter Jewish. Stalin was not Jewish. Trotsky was Jewish. I'm not seeing a generalization here.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Brian Jones]
    #25842621 -

Nazis are full of shit to be honest, I mean I guess the observation has been made or something :shrug: JUST SAYIN'


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: twighead]
    #25843041 -

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-indicted-bribe-fraud-charges-n977571

Quote:
Israel's attorney general announced Thursday that his office had indicted Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on corruption charges after a two-year investigation.

The prime minister faces one count of bribery and two counts of fraud and breach of trust.




--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: koods] * 1
    #25843397 -

koods said:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-indicted-bribe-fraud-charges-n977571

Quote:
Israel's attorney general announced Thursday that his office had indicted Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on corruption charges after a two-year investigation.

The prime minister faces one count of bribery and two counts of fraud and breach of trust.





It took a two year witch hunt to find something wrong with a nation's political leader?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Tantrika]
    #25843510 -

That's unheard of.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: christopera]
    #25844582 -




lmfao


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: qman]
    #25844660 -

qman said:
Bigbadwooof said:
qman said:
Bigbadwooof said:
That's quite a theory you've got there, qman.

It only really matters if it's mentioned in public. You're characterizing people's views based on your own wild assumptions. I promise you, when I speak of fat cats on wall street, I'm not even thinking about race.



Then you obviously don't know about the historical and current makeup of the financial system and Wall Street.

I truly wish I was that naïve at times, ignorance is bliss.



If all of the fatctats on Wallstreet were black, it wouldn't be reason for me to hate black people, and I wouldn't speak out against black people. It's naive to blame the race, rather than the system.



I'm doing NONE of those acts, I simply pointing out a massive over-representation in a specific sector by one specific demographic.

How is that hating or blaming a whole race of people?  It isn't, so enough of the strawmans.



I never said that you were, so you're the one that is strawmanning, buddy lmao!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25844664 -

Someone starts criticizing a certain something and your mind immediately leaps to criticism=hate. It's likely because you've been conditioned to think of it like that.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #25845148 -

The Ecstatic said:



lmfao



How bereft of intellectuals does your movement have to be, before you reach the point that a celebrity pawnshop owner using 5th grade similes is "bringing down the house" at CPAC?

Next they'll be bringing in the Ancient Aliens guy.






Libtards BTFO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 2
    #25846486 -

I was just watching this glorious moment in American politics, once again. This was a shining moment, in the history of 'humans of the right', and I feel it ought to be commemorated in our little compendium.



--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (03/01/19 07:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 3
    #25847928 -




A guy with no depth perception offering up a vision for America is a perfect metaphor for the GOP.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #25847953 -

Ol' One Eye Mc Crenshaw.

They say that once a year during a full moon, he eats goat hearts.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: XUL] * 2
    #25848082 -

I ate a dorado heart once when i was 12.  An old samoan guy tricked me into it and the rest of the boat went along with the gag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: ballsalsa]
    #25848122 -

lol damn. How was it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #25848176 -

not terrible.  I splashed A-1 on it, so hard to say how it actually tasted.  When my dad tells the story, i reached for the nearest cup for something to wash it down with and it was a double of Jack, but that's not how I remember it. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25848208 -

The Ecstatic said:



A guy with no depth perception offering up a vision for America is a perfect metaphor for the GOP.



That’s racist against half blind people


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Right wing "libertarians"?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Xlea321 6,036 65 07/13/04 10:28 AM
by silversoul7
* Israeli Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 23 24 )
Bigbadwooof 6,589 468 10/07/26 01:16 PM
by sudly
* Political Memes and Pics and Shit
( 1 2 3 4 ... 573 574 )
Bigbadwooof 155,256 11,466 10/07/26 02:16 PM
by Dick Butt
* right wing VS left wing
( 1 2 all )
atomikfunksoldier 4,028 29 05/27/03 04:14 PM
by Edame
* That pesky "left-wing" press again... Xlea321 946 5 10/01/04 03:35 PM
by Xlea321
* House Bans Coloning of Human Cells
( 1 2 all )
PotSmokinHippie 4,275 21 08/04/01 09:36 AM
by Phred
* Neither Left Wing Nor Right - It's The Bush Wing usefulidiot 578 0 12/02/04 11:50 PM
by usefulidiot
* Human Rights... the Bush Way
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
kykeon 10,472 122 05/06/03 12:12 AM
by kykeon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
190,930 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.