Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #24654013 -

I suppose it couldn't hurt


--------------------
Make love not war
And art
Save the planet
Fix the earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Lion]
    #24663221 -

Quote:
But the people who put together these anti-intellectual screeds are about as bad and disingenuous as the mouth-foaming Wahhabists.



Oh please... You're comparing him to murderous Wahhabis? Come on now...

Why can't we just be a diverse world, where Muslims have their own countries, and we have ours? ...Because those who rule us don't want peace. They want to create conflict by bringing in foreigners. Divide and conquer. You're a tool if you buy into their plan and think we'll all get along. We won't, and that's their plan. It's easier to rule a nation when you have the people fighting against each other.


Edited by Hobozen (09/29/17 12:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: DividedQuantum]
    #24663322 -

Asia has a long, brutal history of conquest. All races have done this. I think your comment is ignorant and racist, and i don't think you even realize it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Hobozen]
    #24663492 -

Hobozen said:
Quote:
But the people who put together these anti-intellectual screeds are about as bad and disingenuous as the mouth-foaming Wahhabists.



Oh please... You're comparing him to murderous Wahhabis? Come on now...


I've known quite a few Wahhabists. Many of them are quietist and don't preach violence. Still I strongly dislike their ideology. I'm not comparing him to Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi or something. But yes, evangelical Christianity has had horribly negative effects on developing societies where it's taken root, and I believe it's fundamentally predatory.

Quote:
Why can't we just be a diverse world, where Muslims have their own countries, and we have ours? ...Because those who rule us don't want peace. They want to create conflict by bringing in foreigners. Divide and conquer. You're a tool if you buy into their plan and think we'll all get along. We won't, and that's their plan. It's easier to rule a nation when you have the people fighting against each other.



The world has been a giant nomadic mixer for centuries. These national characters that you yearn to restore have never properly existed. They're modern, ahistorical phantasms.

One thousand years ago Albanians were doing dances and eating foods that are now part of the Greek nationalist ethos. Pagan Scandinavians and Christian Europeans had already been blending their societies for centuries. The Muslim world was full of Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians, and animists. Traders on the Mediterranean spoke five or more languages.

I agree that countries need to defend (while also refining and reimagining) the core values that have made them successful. I also admit that the western left has been too accommodating of practices that are antithetical to our core values of liberty, human rights, etc. But I reject this morbid fascination with ethnicity and national essentialism. Humans are cosmopolitan and cosmopolitan societies thrive (when they're not being threatened by racists and obscurantists).


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Lion]
    #24664892 -

Quote:
But I reject this morbid fascination with ethnicity and national essentialism. Humans are cosmopolitan and cosmopolitan societies thrive (when they're not being threatened by racists and obscurantists).



Morbid... like the homogenous Japanese, who rarely let in foreigners, who by your standards must be "morbidly fascinated" (lol) with the preservation of their race and culture. Those racists must be a big threat to their society. What with their rich culture and low crime rates. I have cousins going to school in Londonistan and they're scared to go out at night. One of them was just unknowingly drugged at the bar and nearly date raped. Must be those white racists and obscurantists...

When the collapse happens and the power grid goes out, I know who I'll want on my side, and who I'll be avoiding. I'm not a political cuck.

Quote:
The Political Cuck

The word ‘cuck’ gets used a lot lately. Many people have taken a try at describing the phenomenon, but I think all existing descriptions of ‘cuck’ miss why the point and the power of the word. They miss why ‘cuck’ is not merely a modern ‘faggot’ or ‘hippy,’ but actually something much stronger. The perfect description for a modern epidemic that is destroying our nations, our societies, and our souls.

To understand why ‘cuck’ is so powerful, we need to understand its origins and literal meaning. The word cuck is a short for cuckold, which is a man whose wife is cheating on him. More specifically, in modern usage, a cuckold is a man who KNOWINGLY ALLOWS his wife to cheat on him – either because he gains pleasure from it or because he is too weak or cowardly to stop it. But this is not the original source of ‘cuck,’ nor the one that best describes why ‘cuck’ is the perfect description for the modern age.

The term cuckold itself comes from the cuckoo bird: a bird that is a brood parasite. The cuckoo bird lays its eggs in the nests of other birds. Once the egg hatches, the young cuckoo will swiftly destroy or eat most or all of the nest’s original inhabitants. The parents of these murdered young who come back to a nest with a baby cuckoo in it will ignore the carnage, and dutifully raise the young cuckoo as if it is their own chick. Indeed, because cuckoos are often much larger than the birds whose nests they parasitize, it is possible for cucked parents to literally starve as they struggle to provide for the murderer of their real children.

In both cases, human and bird, we have a subject which has utterly abandoned the self-interest of itself and of its kin in the favor of others – often the very others who have wronged them.

You may wonder: why do cucked birds not fight back, or abandon the cuckoo? There are many reasons. Some birds seem to genuinely be unable to tell that the cuckoo is, in fact, not their own. You might think this would be a uniquely avian feature – but see human ‘cucks’ who seem completely unable to differentiate between foreigners and their own kith and kin when deciding who is deserving of aid and alliance.

Other birds are aware of the dangers cuckoo’s pose, and will try to destroy cuckoo eggs and chicks when they find them in their nests. Cuckoo birds have a strategy for dealing with this, however. Although cuckoo birds refuse to raise their own young, they are not above providing some amount of parental protection. When they find that one of their eggs has been removed from a nest they have parasitized, they immediately destroy the entire nest, and attack the smaller parents, often killing them. With such a threat hanging over their heads, it’s little wonder that small birds so strenuously provide for the cuckoo in their midst. And after all, sometimes a young cuckoo might leave one or two of the original brood alive. Imagine those young birds for a moment. Aren’t those young birds lucky to be so culturally enriched as to have a kind cuckoo brother in their nest? And although the cuckoo will take the lion’s share of the food and space in the nest, those other birds really shouldn’t be so selfish. After all, it’s not like cuckoos can build nests of their own!

In this context, it is easy to see just why ‘cuck’ is absolutely appropriate to a certain breed of today’s politicians. A cuck politician is a cuck when he or she takes pleasure in his nation’s people being cheated on. He gains political standing and a sense of moral superiority when he allows poor little cuckoo birds to roost in his nations cities and towns. A cuck politician is also a cuck because he knows that if he were ever to act against the cuckoos in his midst, he would invite disaster. Riots, terrorism, beheadings… And, of course, the approbation of his fellows cucks.

And our nations ARE run by cucks. Let there be no doubt about it. Cucks in both senses of the word: they refuse to recognize their enemy, and they can great pleasure in siding with him against their own countrymen.

Cuckoldry has become an entire mindset. The modern cuck is not a cuck only in one circumstance, but in ALL circumstances.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Hobozen]
    #24665089 -

I was just partying with some Sikhs the other week, i asked them what they thought of Muslims. They hate them, and talked about how they've had to fight them off in India in the past. Indians are alright, same with asians. Lots of them in my city too. But i don't trust Muslims. If self-preservation is racism than i guess I'm a racist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Hobozen]
    #24665108 -

Hobozen said:
I was just partying with some Sikhs the other week, i asked them what they thought of Muslims. They hate them, and talked about how they've had to fight them off in India in the past. Indians are alright, same with asians. Lots of them in my city too. But i don't trust Muslims. If self-preservation is racism than i guess I'm a racist.



I got into an arument about this when I was living with my cousin in Australia. One of only two arguments I ever had with him in six months of living and working with each other every hour of the day.

I know people IRL of pretty much every religious denomination, and I have often found Muslim men to be the kindest and most generous. He's a media hound, and we know what the media says about them these days, and he took my statement as an objective judgement.

I tried over and over to tell him that was just my subjective experience, but he wouldn't have it. He thought I was trying to fight the word of the media.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #24665173 -

I don't doubt many are nice people. But many of them aren't, especially when mob mentality comes into play. I've seen some footage of them in no-go zones, hitting people for being infidels. I've seen footage of the shit they preach in some of their Mosques and they straight up talk about outbreeding us and killing infidels when the time comes. When SHTF we're gonna wish we were more racist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Hobozen]
    #24665229 -

Just wait until they send drones.


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Hobozen]
    #24665238 -

I'm pretty confident in dismissing anti-muslim sentiment being characterized as racist.  Muslim is clearly not a race.  But the cry of racist is so ingrained in some people that when they they lose thinking skills by being mad they default to their boogyman - the racist.  Muslims of every race commit atrocities.  I can't admit it in open society because it is not PC, but regardless I have no problem judging people based on their chosen belief system.  Religion is not immune from judgement as believers would often like it to be.

Rather than look to the few muslims I have known or the videos and reports on the news, I like data and statistics.  When I look at the self proscribed beliefs in the muslim world I see beliefs that are fundamentally incompatible with my beliefs.  The two cultures cannot live together without one culture being destroyed by the other.

Some cultures can live together, others cant.  Some culture's differences are superficial - like food, music and style of dress.  Other cultural differences are fundamental - like secular govt., women's rights, tolerance, and skepticism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: DieCommie]
    #24665518 -

DieCommie said:
Some cultures can live together, others cant.  Some culture's differences are superficial - like food, music and style of dress.  Other cultural differences are fundamental - like secular govt., women's rights, tolerance, and skepticism.


Is it impossible for you and people of your culture to live in proximity with the people of Lubbock, Texas, or Boise, Idaho?


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? *DELETED* [Re: Hobozen]
    #24665547 -

Post deleted by Lion

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Lion] * 1
    #24665573 -

Lion said:
DieCommie said:
Some cultures can live together, others cant.  Some culture's differences are superficial - like food, music and style of dress.  Other cultural differences are fundamental - like secular govt., women's rights, tolerance, and skepticism.


Is it impossible for you and people of your culture to live in proximity with the people of Lubbock, Texas, or Boise, Idaho?



Probably.  Well, impossible is a strong word.  I assume those places are notorious for religion, intolerance and the like?  I'm sure I would have a very difficult time living in such an area.  My family culture strongly values secular govt., women's rights, tolerance, and skepticism.

But I don't for a second believe that mainstream culture in Lubbock or Boise is anywhere near as intolerant as mainstream muslim culture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: DieCommie]
    #24665637 -

DieCommie said:
Lion said:
DieCommie said:
Some cultures can live together, others cant.  Some culture's differences are superficial - like food, music and style of dress.  Other cultural differences are fundamental - like secular govt., women's rights, tolerance, and skepticism.


Is it impossible for you and people of your culture to live in proximity with the people of Lubbock, Texas, or Boise, Idaho?



Probably.  Well, impossible is a strong word.  I assume those places are notorious for religion, intolerance and the like?  I'm sure I would have a very difficult time living in such an area.  My family culture strongly values secular govt., women's rights, tolerance, and skepticism.

But I don't for a second believe that mainstream culture in Lubbock or Boise is anywhere near as intolerant as mainstream muslim culture.


I take your point. I am usually on the other side of this divide, arguing that Islamism and jihad are a greater threat to peace and stability than people think. I've read the relevant polling data and the relevant hadiths, propaganda, etc., and seen jihadist terror and its effects firsthand.

I am maybe too emotionally invested to argue well on this issue. I see a thousand layers of nuance when it comes to geopolitics, history, and individual countries' present situations, what valence of people's minds confessed beliefs are actually operating at, not to mention all the daunting historical and legal complexities of immigration, population mobility, etc. I get furious when I see the social media discourse that happens where everyone is an Islam apologist or Islamophobe. There's a big gulf to be crossed there.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Lion]
    #24665692 -

Lion said:
Please keep this "cuck" and "muh this and that" stuff out of this forum. There's enough of this anti-intellectual slang floating around on social media and it's not going to be compelling to anyone here.



No thanks. You be passive aggressive, and I'll poke as much fun as I want.

Quote:
The Japanese also have a latent morbid nationalism, yes. Their nationalism resulted in the deaths of many thousands of innocents in WWII and it's rearing its head again now.




I blame the Rothschilds bankers and their plans for world conquest. The history books you've read, written by the victors, don't teach you that side of history. The Japanese were defending themselves against the expansion of same global empire that wants to destroy Christian nations through mass immigration.

"Using the ridiculous pretext of “liberating Cuba” and a false accusation against Spain for the sinking of the USS Maine, a warmongering faction of the American Congress and “Yellow Press” are able to impose the phony Spanish-American War upon a very reluctant President William McKinley.
The true purpose of the war is to take Spain’s Pacific Ocean naval bases in the Philippines and Guam. The “crisis” of the war is also used to pass a Congressional decree to annex Hawaii as a U.S. territory, against the wishes of the native Hawaiians.
The Spanish-American War, and the Philippines War which grows out of it, are major turning points in the Globalist drive to dominate East Asia. These events mark the true origin of the war with Japan which is to come 43 years later."
The Bad War - King

Quote:
They have a high quality of life in many ways, but they also have things like toxic work culture, epidemics of mental illness, social isolation and more low rates of sexual activity among their young people.




Quote:
I'll say it again: ethnic nationalism, which is what you are advocating, is ahistorical and adds nothing interesting to these challenging issues. You're apparently from Sweden but if you do a DNA test you'll probably find Ireland, Poland, Sicily, who knows what else.



No, I'm just against Muslim immigration. I'm perfectly fine with Indians and Asians migrating to my country, and anyone else who wants to get along.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Lion]
    #24665742 -

Lion said:
I am maybe too emotionally invested to argue well on this issue. I see a thousand layers of nuance when it comes to geopolitics, history, and individual countries' present situations, what valence of people's minds confessed beliefs are actually operating at, not to mention all the daunting historical and legal complexities of immigration, population mobility, etc. I get furious when I see the social media discourse that happens where everyone is an Islam apologist or Islamophobe. There's a big gulf to be crossed there.



In other words, you just wanted to pick a fight because you don't like the way other people talk. I take it that's why you constantly slander my posts as being anti-intellectual and racist. Because deep down that's all you got. Not all of us are intellectual snobs, some of us just like to shoot the shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Hobozen]
    #24666985 -

To nobody specific:

Secularization really helps against all kind of nutters.
Just separate the physically mental ill to take special care of, and the remaining ones just need punishment by secular law.
If they need punishment for their crimes, then let them have it.
No religion, sect, believe, obsession, whatever might save them from that.
I'm fully enforcing that.

edit: Sadly, religion seems to bring out many kinds of nutters, but that doesn't mean that religion is nuts itself. It's the use of it, and people often like to misuse it for their goals, as often seen in history. The religion is kidnapped by selfish material orientated powermongers. Same now with the muslims. Same same same.... Time for the real Muslim to stand up against that terror propaganda bullshit. Those criminals, who propagate it, really need to be taken care of...

Edited by BlueCoyote (09/28/17 01:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Hobozen]
    #24667507 -

Hobozen said:
Lion said:
I am maybe too emotionally invested to argue well on this issue. I see a thousand layers of nuance when it comes to geopolitics, history, and individual countries' present situations, what valence of people's minds confessed beliefs are actually operating at, not to mention all the daunting historical and legal complexities of immigration, population mobility, etc. I get furious when I see the social media discourse that happens where everyone is an Islam apologist or Islamophobe. There's a big gulf to be crossed there.



In other words, you just wanted to pick a fight because you don't like the way other people talk. I take it that's why you constantly slander my posts as being anti-intellectual and racist. Because deep down that's all you got. Not all of us are intellectual snobs, some of us just like to shoot the shit.


Alright, if I was too presumptive, forgive me. I have responded to your points. I've never seen a smart or interesting use of the term "cuck," which started in a sex fetish context, was adopted as a white nationalist term about white people who marry across races or adopt children of other races, and then migrated to general use on social media. Same with the "muh this or that" stuff. I mean, I can't speak for everyone on the forum, but this is supposed to be a debate- or at least discussion-oriented forum, not just for shooting the shit, and using this Twitter jargon cheapens the tone and makes it...well, more like Twitter, which is the worst debate and discussion platform ever.

My two cents, and I'll move along...


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Lion]
    #24667844 -

It's hard to take what i perceive as brainwashing seriously, and i admit that it pisses me off. Moving on...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Conquest a Natural Trait? [Re: Hobozen]
    #24670470 -

For a lot of its history, China was too busy tearing itself apart to really go about trying to conquer the world. They spent many hundreds of years in a period of perpetual warfare between several kingdoms often involving very large armies and extremely high numbers of civilian casualties. That being said, they did try to conquer Korea and south-east Asia several times. They just never expanded towards trying to conquer the Middle East or Europe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Value of Nature
( 1 2 all )
jono 2,589 21 06/05/02 01:15 AM
by deepr
* Are we evolving to nature's "Insect 2.0?" Strumpling 1,737 10 01/28/03 07:38 AM
by Strumpling
* Owning the earth, and other blasphemies against nature
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silversoul 5,916 89 03/05/06 12:28 PM
by BlueCoyote
* loyality in nature
( 1 2 all )
OldWoodSpecter 1,967 22 06/28/05 05:27 AM
by MovingTarget
* How do you view nature so blissfully?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
bandaid 8,093 89 08/19/04 06:22 AM
by Zoso_UK
* Evolution and natural selection (philosophy) SeussA 818 4 03/08/05 09:33 AM
by redgreenvines
* The jewish evil traits.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Droz 2,528 76 01/11/06 01:16 PM
by Veritas
* The true nature of man
( 1 2 3 all )
chemkid 5,096 47 09/21/02 09:23 AM
by Albino_Jesus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,995 topic views. 2 members, 3 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.