Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slu [Re: hairs]
    #2437155 -

She's probably torn by the fact that she knows that the things she did were not wrong and the fact that you and the rest of society are convinced that they are.


--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slut? [Re: THEBOSS]
    #2437187 -

Quote:
in the end she might also realize your not the one your just the "nice guy" who was there to help her through a tough time.



I've been that guy before.  Goddamn, it sucks so bad. :thumbdown:


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slut? [Re: silversoul7]
    #2437192 -

if you guys knew a little more, you would so know that i am not the nice guy, also she isnt as big of a slut as i may have made her out to be. she really wants me for some reason, and i have no idea why.


--------------------
If I didn't have such a great drive (golf) the American people would thing I wasn't working so hard. George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slu [Re: silversoul7]
    #2437207 -

For anybody thinking I am the biggest fuck face alive or just a pathetic little dumb ass I must say one thing in defense. People never hear you no matter how loud you are. The only time anybody does anything is when they feel themselves that it must be done. I am just trying all I can to get Hairs to clear his head and realize who he is with. So I am slut huh? Had sex with one person and still am doing so? Oh yeah, I am a slut. Let's all gather round while we grind away at my privates.

All I was saying was that sick sluts only deserve sick guys who only want to fuck them anyways. Girls who keep choosing guys that do them and dump them deserve nothing more. There are tons of perfectly good guys out there who would never do any harm to a female life form (myself included). Oh well. On with the football team girls. They always treat you right. God I hate football.

And yes, hate is a problem of my that I always have to cope with.


--------------------
The above post is fictitous, and any coincedence between it and real people, places, or events is unintentional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slu [Re: hankydanky2k]
    #2437258 -

the whole relationship began because i wanted to fuck her, then after fucking and fucking and fucking, i started having fun with her outside of fucking, shes smart and funny, but i would like to reproduce with something better. My theory on how she became a slut.

Heather had a whore of a mom. Every time Heather did something minutely bad she would be grounded for months at a time, when she finally was ungrounded (i believe) she felt she had to party like crazy and do things that warrent groundings. This cycle continued and each time she was ungrounded she did something crazy/slutty. I'm probly wrong, but does that seem to make any sense?


--------------------
If I didn't have such a great drive (golf) the American people would thing I wasn't working so hard. George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slu [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2438010 -

Ekstaza said:
She's probably torn by the fact that she knows that the things she did were not wrong and the fact that you and the rest of society are convinced that they are.




Owned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slut? [Re: hairs]
    #2438373 -

I will say that if I was someones girl friend and they referred to me as a slut, well they would not be my boyfriend very long.

That is sure a nasty word to describe a girl but then there are always two sides to this kinda story. Talking from life experiences a=bout this. This is no way to traeat a lady. IF you do things back to her then yo are really no different than she si is.

However, I would not take someone calling me a slut for very long.

If you do not belong to gather, why prolong the agony of hatred, That cycyle that justs breeds insecurity to both.

mj

That'll be $50.00 please for consultation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slu [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2439349 -

MJ, who said she was a lady. Any girl who goes out partying and doing random acts of sexuality at such events is no lady. Sluts and ladies are two very different kind of women and need to be treated as such. As for Heather, sounds like a slutty name to me. You probably don't just give yourself up to her whenever she wants, do you? You are a little bit of a challenge. People always want what they can't have. That could very well be why she wants you so much.


--------------------
The above post is fictitous, and any coincedence between it and real people, places, or events is unintentional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slu [Re: hankydanky2k]
    #2439569 -

If a guy did the same things, is that ok?


--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slut? [Re: hairs]
    #2439570 -

mary magdelen(sic?) comes to mind
don't throw stones and the water will stay calm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slu [Re: ]
    #2439982 -

valour:
There are other things to do at parties other than being sexual. At parties I love just meeting new people whilke I am fucked up. I usually forget about almost everybody the next day, but I have a hella good time just acting loud and obnoxious. Don't get me wrong, I never ever start fights or let myself get into one. Never have and never will. I just like acting like a fool for a short period of time while I forget that reality sucks. My experience is that girls almost never do this at parties. They often stay quiet or talk amongst friends and maybe to one new guy. The only way they ever get attention by the general group is by kissing or sucking somebody's dick or showing their tits. They could avoid being little whores by just having fun without worrying about the fact that they are sexual beings. Some girls don't subscribe to the stereotypes I just threw out, but by far most girls do. A lot of times girls feel like it's okay to just flash their breasts or make out with another girl. Of course that doesn't make them a slut does it? Naw. So no it's not okay for guys to do the same things as girls, but most often they don't. Guys have more important things to do, like get hammered (drunk, high etc.). If your experience is different then please let me know.


--------------------
The above post is fictitous, and any coincedence between it and real people, places, or events is unintentional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slut? [Re: hairs]
    #2440100 -

I apologize ahead of time.. I didnt really read too many of the replies.. so this is completely my opinion.

Time. I think it all really matters on time. How long ago did she do all of these things? You said she hasn't done anything while you've been in the relationship.. but how long have you been in a relationship?

Its going to be hard to get over it, its completely reasonable and understandable. But, if you let it haunt you too much.. you will inevitably break up the relationship whether it is a good loyal one or not. Like I said.. give it time.. and as time passes.. if she stays true and loyal to you, I can assure you that you will be able to accept her past a little easier - but I cant promise that you'll ever be able to accept it completely. The reason mistakes/bad choices are considered as such - is because other people are negatively affected by them.. she shouldnt expect you to just right out accept her.

But dont always patronize her.. some people can change their bad ways.. and you just have to hope that shes one of those people.. and live on how she's been in Your relationship, not in her past.

Just be careful.. and make sure she's clean okay? and use protection.

ps : just because someone has a bad past, doesnt excuse their behaviors. My father and mother suggested that I went out and got drunk or did drugs and had sex - they Didnt Care.. they abused me and neglected me.. and because of it I'm more sexually moral than even most Christians. Its just something to blame.but it can also be the reason they allow themself to do it.. which needs to be confronted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* how to pick up girls
( 1 2 3 all )
EthanEdwards 8,348 49 07/18/03 02:19 AM
by blowback
* The end of a long term relationship
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 4,444 26 11/12/04 10:12 PM
by BillytheKid
* possible to love two girls at once?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,409 51 08/07/04 11:47 AM
by ivi
* This girl... Droz 1,670 9 08/30/06 06:55 PM
by coda
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,152 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris
* Finally, I'm close to my open relationship!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lightningfractal 9,852 73 09/15/04 04:30 PM
by Captain Jack
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* Approaching Girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 11,134 63 04/26/05 08:39 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,176 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.