Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Papaver Somniferum

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
This girl...
    #926156 - 10/02/02 09:42 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Shes gorgeous, educated, has common sense... She just started college,  is actually going to have one those high paying jobs one day, and shes not giving up until she does. She lives like 100 miles away from me though, but its cool cause i work mon-friday and she has school mon-friday. She is very open-minded... but there is an exception to this open-mindedness she has a concreted belief system that revolves around the bible. Well this is the way i look at it.. its easy to understand  :grin: .. im sure you all can agree with me on that ... There is also alot more to this girl then what i have explained, but im cutting you all short.

Any of you ever feel your in love after a short period of time that you have met someone? It's a great feeling but ive been down this road before so not like im gonna let myself get hurt again. She's a little different then the last one though, she has had one boyfriend in highschool and she dated him for three years. So things are looking up for me i guess... ^^

What do you all think of love?

Peace,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStankyBitch
Re: This girl... [Re: Droz]
    #926186 - 10/02/02 09:58 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I totally understand what you mean. I just finished a relationship with a girl who I had admired from afar for many years. Her brother was my first best friend in school and I still talk to him. When the girl I liked finally got to HS, I talked to her for a while, but ruined it by being a jerk. I got another chance over a year ago and decided not to let her slip away. Things were really great or really horrible. I loved her, but she turned into a slut and fucked a bunch of dudes when we would break up. I can't say that I didn't cheat a little, but it was never anything that serious. Anyway, she supposedly had a life changing experience in late June and decided to try and get me back (we broke up in April, due to her lying about sleeping with a "friend" when we were "broken up"). Anyway, things went okay for a while and really took off when I went to college. I guess she was afraid she would lose me. Anyway, everything fell apart and I dropped out of college for a semester (doesn't matter, I have 16 credits at that school and so I'm ahead for my age). Anyway, I came back and was a total ass to her and she finally decided to give up on me after I broke it off with her about a week ago. I still talk to her off and on and we are still supposedly best friends. I am glad I got to fall in love, but it still really hurts sometimes. So, yeah I understand and I wish you the best!

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #926188 - 10/02/02 09:58 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

> It's a great feeling but ive been down this road before so not like im gonna let myself get hurt again.

Never give up on taking chances. The flip side of hurt, is pleasure, so go with your gut. Take a chance, and have some fun! If it gets all messed up, then pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and chase down another little cowgirl thar pardner!

Life is best, when it's lived! :grin: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool:

--------------------

Edited by papaver (10/02/02 10:00 PM)

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: This girl... [Re: StankyBitch]
    #926244 - 10/02/02 10:18 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Stanky that sounds so much like my first love.. but i think she was a little whorish from the start.. i found that out the hard way when she fauked some of my friends. But she decided to keep playing with my head i guess. Eventually i got over her... cause the hurt and the hate always passes. It takes time.

Papaver thanks for the advise. Too bad im so optimistic i never look at the downfall..  :grin: until its too late.. but hey.. fauk it!  :grin:

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #926351 - 10/02/02 10:48 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

as far as what i think of love, i think it is the most wonderful, painful thing ever.

papa's got some damn good advice there! and as for you Droz, you should follow your

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineSporecloud
fanatic

Re: This girl... [Re: geokills]
    #927970 - 10/03/02 09:40 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Love is the best drug of all.......

OfflineBullfrog1
Discovery BeyondImagination

#928009 - 10/03/02 10:21 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Droz,
I've been there too. Had me a somewhat religious girlfriend who lived much further than 100 miles while I was in the service. Very dedicated girl. I wasn't, after all I was in the Army. I started too mend my ways but was shipped out before I got totally commited.
As long as you don't mind the religious aspect of it then go for it. Personally it would drive me crazy since Ive bad blood in me.  :crazy:

--------------------

Offlinedshroom
balshem
    #6012730 - 08/30/06 08:15 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

i have been married since 1972. the first night we went out she moved in with me. we did not sleep apart for 12 years. love is the basis of the entire deal my friend. if you find it, go with it.

Invisibledespisedicon
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: This girl... [Re: dshroom]
    #6012734 - 08/30/06 08:16 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

old thread brotha

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

#6012927 - 08/30/06 08:55 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
RIP

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Papaver Somniferum

Community >> The Pub