Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFungi_x
Original Shroomer
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan
Me and Two Girls Having Sex [HELP!]
    #3442348 - 12/03/04 03:31 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

My girl has a friend who 2 days ago came out and said what we already were pretty sure of... She is BI. Well my girl is BI and she is BI and a three way is... Well of course the first thing I start thinking about, hoping for and having dreams about.

I have never had a 3 way (unless you count the time in preschool but that was more like a class-way :grin:)

At first my girl was all for it then slowly she has got less and less... ummm, enthused about it. Now she is saying it would be "WEIRD" because its her friend. I feel this is a excuse, she has a habit of finding a way out of things with excuses when she feels uncomfortable about doing something.

See I think she really wants to have a 3way with this girl but is scared. Its like when I took her virginity, It took a long time till she felt OK about being naked around me.

I hope you get what I'm saying.

I really love this girl but she is like my first and only. I'm a guy I don't think I can live my entire life just having sex with the same girl the same way day after day. I really want to be with this girl forever tho. But I want more sex!!!!!!

I could use some advice on all this. I don't want to hear "Don't do it it will ruin everything" because not doing it is going to ruin everything. Someday if I just stay with this one girl I'm going to go insane or cheat on her and lie to her and those are things that I don't want to do.

Thanks in advance for any help full advice.

--------------------

HAPPY FUCKING HOLIDAYS!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShroom_Herder
Get In...
 User Gallery

Loc: Where The Magic Trees Gro...
Re: Me and Two Girls Having Sex [HELP!] [Re: Fungi_x]
    #3442361 - 12/03/04 03:33 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

love is in the air

--------------------
We Can't Stop Here, This Is Bat Country

OfflineSilven
I trip,therefore weare.

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3442372 - 12/03/04 03:37 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

We have some things in common:

1) Took girl's virginity
2) Was going out with her
3) Almost had a three-some
4) She backed out
5) Still talks about wanting one until it's go time

So dude, I don't really have any advice, I just wanted to let you know you're not alone.  The only difference is my girl told me it'd be weird seeing me fuck her friend. :lol:  Rather than it would be weird just because her friend's there.  Maybe your girl is jealous too?  I don't see a problem with me fucking her friend, and it would only make it that much better to have her there watching/helping.

And yea man, I feel your pain about wanting sex from other sources, but we have to suck it up and maintain loyalty and manliness.  It's not very man-like to go behind their back and cheat.  It's so hard sometimes I know, especially when you're drunk at a camping party and your friend had a hot girlfriend that broke up with him and now she's all over your dick.. but we have to be strong. :thumbup:

--------------------
Born: 10/31/83, which makes me a Scorpio.

1) Scorpios are the most highly sexed of all the signs of the zodiac.
2) Scorpios are prone to excesses: booze, drugs, sex, bad puns, etc.
They usually exploit the weaknesses of others, who fall victim to
their capacity for total lust & sexual abberation.
3) Scorpios possess great intellectual curiosity & creative talent. They
think they are rebels & are arrogant, proud, conceited, and worth every
penny of it.

What do you bring to the table?

InvisibleBoom
Supervisor
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: Me and Two Girls Having Sex [HELP!] [Re: Shroom_Herder]
    #3442374 - 12/03/04 03:39 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

I personally would chill out as far as badgering her to do it (i dunno if you are or not) and try to plan some sort of gathering where your girlfriend, her friend, you, and alcohol are present. 

Possibly a hot tub...

Either way, alcohol will help lower her inhibitions.  Go for it man :grin:

OfflineSilven
I trip,therefore weare.

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: Me and Two Girls Having Sex [HELP!] [Re: Boom]
    #3442380 - 12/03/04 03:40 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Booooom said:
I personally would chill out as far as badgering her to do it (i dunno if you are or not) and try to plan some sort of gathering where your girlfriend, her friend, you, and alcohol are present. 

Possibly a hot tub...

Now that's one smart man.

--------------------
Born: 10/31/83, which makes me a Scorpio.

1) Scorpios are the most highly sexed of all the signs of the zodiac.
2) Scorpios are prone to excesses: booze, drugs, sex, bad puns, etc.
They usually exploit the weaknesses of others, who fall victim to
their capacity for total lust & sexual abberation.
3) Scorpios possess great intellectual curiosity & creative talent. They
think they are rebels & are arrogant, proud, conceited, and worth every
penny of it.

What do you bring to the table?

Invisibleusefulidiot
It's notfascist, it's...Neoconservative!

#3442394 - 12/03/04 03:46 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

The three of you could always flip some ecstacy and see how things play out

OfflineFungi_x
Original Shroomer
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Me and Two Girls Having Sex [HELP!] [Re: Silven]
    #3442411 - 12/03/04 03:53 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Silven said:
Maybe your girl is jealous too?

I'm sure there is some of that in the mix, She is prolly scared to lose me or lose something special like the thought we were each others first... I'm sure its many things but I'm also sure she wants to do it.

Good Post :thumbup:

Quote:

Booooom said:
I personally would chill out as far as badgering her

I would not say I'm badgering her, I was for a bit talking about it to much I'm sure tho.

Quote:

Booooom said:
try to plan some sort of gathering where your girlfriend, her friend, you, and alcohol are present.

Already doing that, she was supposed to stay the night at are house Saturday but found out today it was not going to work out for Saturday and prolly won't happen till next weekend.

Quote:

Booooom said:
Either way, alcohol will help lower her inhibitions.

My girl don't drink and never has, She has only smoked weed... and that's the way its going to stay, I hate the way girls act when they are drunk. The other girl drink tho :laugh:

My plan is some drinks with the other girl, then some truth or dare... I'm hoping things will just happen from there... I have put allot of thinking into it :lol: I also plan to hold the sex with my girl for a few days prior to the 3 way plans, so my girl is a lil more... well you get the idea.

Quote:

Booooom said:
Go for it man :grin:

:thumbup:

--------------------

HAPPY FUCKING HOLIDAYS!

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3442419 - 12/03/04 03:58 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Be glad you have a girlfriend who loves you and has sex with you on a regular basis. It's been a year since the last time I got laid, and two years since I've had a girlfriend. If you really care about her, let her take her time. If you push too hard, it will seem like you're a little too interested in her friend, and she might feel like she's not good enough for you anymore.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
Re: Me and Two Girls Having Sex [HELP!] [Re: silversoul7]
    #3442428 - 12/03/04 04:00 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Word. It's going on nine months for me. I'm not Jesus. I need some poon! :razz:
Anyway, if it ain't broke, don't hit it with a wrench.

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

InvisibleMobiusStripper
FamKitten

#3442431 - 12/03/04 04:02 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Fungi_x said:
My girl has a friend who 2 days ago came out and said what we already were pretty sure of... She is BI. Well my girl is BI and she is BI and a three way is... Well of course the first thing I start thinking about, hoping for and having dreams about.

I have never had a 3 way (unless you count the time in preschool but that was more like a class-way :grin:)

At first my girl was all for it then slowly she has got less and less... ummm, enthused about it. Now she is saying it would be "WEIRD" because its her friend. I feel this is a excuse, she has a habit of finding a way out of things with excuses when she feels uncomfortable about doing something.

See I think she really wants to have a 3way with this girl but is scared. Its like when I took her virginity, It took a long time till she felt OK about being naked around me.

I hope you get what I'm saying.

I really love this girl but she is like my first and only. I'm a guy I don't think I can live my entire life just having sex with the same girl the same way day after day. I really want to be with this girl forever tho. But I want more sex!!!!!!

I could use some advice on all this. I don't want to hear "Don't do it it will ruin everything" because not doing it is going to ruin everything. Someday if I just stay with this one girl I'm going to go insane or cheat on her and lie to her and those are things that I don't want to do.

Thanks in advance for any help full advice.

You seem like you are acting like a selfish horn dog and putting way too much importance on the issue. Seriously, be happy with what shes given you already, and stop trying to pressure her into letting you have more. You need to grow up and realize sex isn't this important.

--------------------

OfflineFungi_x
Original Shroomer
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Me and Two Girls Having Sex [HELP!] [Re: silversoul7]
    #3442436 - 12/03/04 04:03 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Be glad you have a girlfriend who loves you and has sex with you on a regular basis.  It's been a year since the last time I got laid, and two years since I've had a girlfriend.  If you really care about her, let her take her time.  If you push too hard, it will seem like you're a little too interested in her friend, and she might feel like she's not good enough for you anymore.

Thanks, Good Advice :japsmile:

--------------------

HAPPY FUCKING HOLIDAYS!

InvisibleDoctorJ
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Frogger

Loc: space
    #3442449 - 12/03/04 04:09 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

if you really want a threesome that bad, save up your money and have a local pimp arrange it for you. 

But you really shouldn't try to fuck up a good relationship that way.  A lot of men don't even have what you have.  It really burns me up inside that you could have something so awesome and not even appreciate it while people like me go without.  But I mostly blame that on women and their fickle feelings :smile: 

Anyway, you should probably just ignore what I said, presuure your girl into shit she doesn't want to do, and put cigarettes out on her when she's trying to sleep.  Then she'll probably adore you forever :lol:

--------------------
peace, pot, and microdot!

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

#3442456 - 12/03/04 04:11 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

I feel this is a excuse, she has a habit of finding a way out of things with excuses when she feels uncomfortable about doing something.

She doesn't need an excuse it's her decision whether she wants to or not.

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

InvisibleMobiusStripper
FamKitten

Re: Me and Two Girls Having Sex [HELP!] [Re: Hooty]
    #3442468 - 12/03/04 04:15 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

last two posts  :thumbup: :thumbup:

I like seeing that there are some mature and respectable men in the shroomery

--------------------

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: Me and Two Girls Having Sex [HELP!] [Re: DoctorJ]
    #3442481 - 12/03/04 04:18 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
Anyway, you should probably just ignore what I said, presuure your girl into shit she doesn't want to do, and put cigarettes out on her when she's trying to sleep.  Then she'll probably adore you forever :lol:

:lol:touche good Doctor!

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Me and Two Girls Having Sex [HELP!] [Re: Boom]
    #3442491 - 12/03/04 04:21 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Booooom said:

Possibly a hot tub...

That's the way to do it.

On the other hand, maybe your girl just doesn't want to have you fucking her friend.  Maybe pulling in someone who ain't as close to your girlfriend would work. 

Regardless, I get the feeling you're kind of young.  If I were you, I'd drop the girl and enjoy the next few years of life.  I never could understand why kids in high school wanted to have steady girlfriends.

But to each his own.

InvisibleMobiusStripper
FamKitten

Re: Me and Two Girls Having Sex [HELP!] [Re: newusername222]
    #3442498 - 12/03/04 04:23 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

supernova said:
Quote:

Booooom said:

Possibly a hot tub...

That's the way to do it.

On the other hand, maybe your girl just doesn't want to have you fucking her friend.  Maybe pulling in someone who ain't as close to your girlfriend would work. 

Regardless, I get the feeling you're kind of young.  If I were you, I'd drop the girl and enjoy the next few years of life.  I never could understand why kids in high school wanted to have steady girlfriends.

But to each his own.

Exactly, I think he is too young to handle a serious relationship and this just sounds like a lot of confusion that is going to end with people getting hurt and feeling hurt.

--------------------

InvisibleHendostan
Male

Re: Me and Two Girls Having Sex [HELP!] [Re: MobiusStripper]
    #3442514 - 12/03/04 04:27 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Has she ever been with this friend before? Maybe they should mess around some a few times before. That might make her a little more comfortable with the girl...But if it doesn't happen, don't worry dude,you got closer than I ever will..I'm in the same boat as SS7, it'll be a year this month  :shake: Sucks, sucks bad.
Don't fuck up a relationship over this, it's not that important. If you're having great sex with one, why fuck it up for the possibility of two? Then you're left with none....

OfflineFungi_x
Original Shroomer
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Me and Two Girls Having Sex [HELP!] [Re: Hendostan]
    #3442625 - 12/03/04 04:57 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

I'm turning 20 in a matter of days.

She HAS done things with this girl before. it was just wrestling and tong touching bit she agrees it was sexual, she was doing it because it turned her on. This is one of the reasons I think it being weird with just this girl is bull. If anything it would be easier to do this sort of thing with someone you know, wouldn't you think?

She has also masturbated in the shower with other girls when she was younger and messed around in a tent with a girl also when she was younger.

Like I said before, I'm almost 100% sure she is not telling the truth when she says it would be weird because its her friend. I agree it will be weird at first, for both of us... only at first tho.

And we have been together for going on 2 years and we dating almost a year when I was 15.

--------------------

HAPPY FUCKING HOLIDAYS!

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3442817 - 12/03/04 05:37 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Just because she feels comfortable making out with her friend doesn't mean she's comfortable letting you fuck her. Whatever her reasons, she's obviously uncomfortable with it, and you have to respect that. If you can't, I'll gladly trade places with you.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub