Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: psilynut]
    #24070347 -

psilynut said:
Quote:
Its difficult when the reaction here is always "come fite me nazi"

For example Trump is going to cut taxs for everyone but the rich and small business and the typical response to him is that hes only gonna run country to his benefit. Liberals are insane.



http://www.npr.org/2016/11/13/501739277/who-benefits-from-donald-trumps-tax-plan

Quote:
"Just before the election, after the last debate, 51 percent of them intending to vote for Trump supported increasing taxes on high-earning individuals," says Michael Pollard of RAND.

But Trump's plan does the opposite, says Lily Batchelder, a law professor at New York University and visiting fellow at the Tax Policy Center.





Fake news.  People who make less then 25k a year will pay no taxs and will only have to file a single piece of paper to the irs every year that simply says "I win"


http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-tax-plan-i-win-2015-9


Hurr durr trump is evil and we must stand against the oprreshun!

:loldongs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24070404 -

Quote:
A sheriff made an annoucement about it a little while back, 9 points of forgery I think it was. Conclusively faked, which means he lied under oath and shouldve never been the president in The first place. 

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=w4uNc5JBb1E

Now which one of the local retards is gonna say this is fake and doesnt count?






  So your standard of evidence is some guy made a YouTube video about it .?  Duur duhhh... trump !!  Pretty sure that sheriff is under investigation for fraud  .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: psilynut]
    #24070413 -

Thats a SHERIFF and the investigation spanned 5 YEARS and included a signifigant number of investigators.  However even if that isnt enough for you the file they posted on the whitehousegov website opened up as layers in photoshop and you could clearly see how they cut and pasted it together.  Its undeniable and you,  for lack of a better word,  are a fucking retard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24070434 -

Quote:
e how they cut and pasted it together.  Its undeniable and you,  for lack of a better word,  are a fucking retard.



  I'm a retard? Your the one who thinks they are going to get to write " I win " on a piece of paper and send it the IRS when you do your taxes .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 2
    #24070436 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
A number of women levied false rape accusations against him during the run up to the election.  If he can survive that hes gonna survive whatever the left throws at him.



Trump paid these women good money to settle out of court.

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Trump is going to cut taxs for everyone but the rich and small business and the typical response to him is that hes only gonna run country to his benefit. Liberals are insane. 



Trump is not going to cut taxes for everyone but the rich.  :picard:

If you believe that, you win the most gullible poster award (to put it kindly).

Bodhi of Ankou said:
People who make less then 25k a year will pay no taxs and will only have to file a single piece of paper to the irs every year that simply says "I win"


http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-tax-plan-i-win-2015-9



From your article:

"If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax. That removes nearly 75 million households — over 50% — from the income tax rolls."

Over 50% ALREADY don't pay any income tax, so this is nothing new for the lower income groups.  Instead of filing a piece of paper that says "I win", they should instead file a paper that says "I'm being fucked by my employer".

Also from you article, the top income tax bracket for the super rich would be reduced to 25% (from 40% today).  How can you possibly say they're not getting a huge tax break???

You are unbelievably gullible (again putting it kindly).  :picard:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 1
    #24070460 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
A sheriff made an annoucement about it a little while back, 9 points of forgery I think it was. Conclusively faked, which means he lied under oath and shouldve never been the president in The first place. 

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=w4uNc5JBb1E

Now which one of the local retards is gonna say this is fake and doesnt count?



That was very thoroughly debunked here.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24070463 -

Fake news,  Im gonna need documentation on all of that, with corroborating 3rd party testimony.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24070467 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Bodhi of Ankou said:
A sheriff made an annoucement about it a little while back, 9 points of forgery I think it was. Conclusively faked, which means he lied under oath and shouldve never been the president in The first place. 

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=w4uNc5JBb1E

Now which one of the local retards is gonna say this is fake and doesnt count?



That was very thoroughly debunked here.



Snopes are paid government shills,  and Im the gullible one?  :loldongs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #24070479 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Bodhi of Ankou said:
Trump is going to cut taxs for everyone but the rich...

People who make less then 25k a year will pay no taxs and will only have to file a single piece of paper to the irs every year that simply says "I win"

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-tax-plan-i-win-2015-9



From your article:

"If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax. That removes nearly 75 million households — over 50% — from the income tax rolls."

Over 50% ALREADY don't pay any income tax, so this is nothing new for the lower income groups.  Instead of filing a piece of paper that says "I win", they should instead file a paper that says "I'm being fucked by my employer".

Also from you article, the top income tax bracket for the super rich would be reduced to 25% (from 40% today).  How can you possibly say they're not getting a huge tax break???

You are unbelievably gullible (again putting it kindly).  :picard:



Fake news,  Im gonna need documentation on all of that, with corroborating 3rd party testimony.



You're telling me YOUR OWN ARTICLE showing Trump will cut taxes to 25% on the super rich is fake news?  :wtf:

:doublefacepalm:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24070484 -

Thats exactly what Im telling you,  I know it,  you know it.  Everyone knows it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24070493 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Snopes are paid government shills,  and Im the gullible one?  :loldongs:



Conservatives keep saying that, yet none have ever shown it to be true.  That's been debunked over and over and over here.

Regardless, Snopes always provides backup for its claims.  Just read the article and you'll quickly realize just how stupid the sheriff was that you're supporting.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24070498 -

All sheriffs ars stupid, it's a fact.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24070499 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
You're telling me YOUR OWN ARTICLE showing Trump will cut taxes to 25% on the super rich is fake news?  :wtf:

:doublefacepalm:



Thats exactly what Im telling you,  I know it,  you know it.  Everyone knows it.



So where's the "real" news for Trump's tax plan???


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24070507 -

Its been called out a million times already,  people tire of it.  Theyve been proven to have written fake articles and lied about political subjects for their handlers benefit.  You want a serious discussion about anything its not gonna happen unless you admit theyre fake and Obamas certificate is a forgery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24070516 -

So where's the "real" news for Trump's tax plan???


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24070533 -

you are challenging a sheriffs testimony and a 5 year investigation as being fake. Enough of your nonsense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24070548 -

So where's the "real" news for Trump's tax plan?????


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24070561 -

Wheres your admission that Obamas certificate is fake?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24070581 -

Heres the official release of his tax plan.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf

75 million lower income houses will no longer be taxed as a result of it, but it does seem I was mistaken about the rich not getting any cuts, which is probably more beneficial in the long run because as he states, companies will no longer run away from Americas high taxs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump tells it like it is, calls all the negative polls in the news fake [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24070594 -

Thank you!

You've just confirmed the bottom 50% will continue to pay no income taxes (same as today), and the tax rate for the super rich will be reduced from 40% to 25%.

In other works Trump will make the super rich richer, and he won't do anything to help the bottom 50%.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump's Tarrifs
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Brian Jones 5,183 136 03/09/18 06:18 PM
by musiclover420
* Evidence of Iraq-Al Qaeda Ties? [POLL] Jammer 1,483 12 09/30/02 07:41 PM
by Jammer
* FOX News is my new favorite thing on tv. friartuck 1,092 10 04/18/03 02:41 PM
by Innvertigo
* U.S. doctors call for Canadian-style health insurance
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RonoS 4,806 75 08/15/03 07:09 AM
by shakta
* Poll: How long will the war last? rhizo 904 11 03/19/03 09:58 PM
by rhizo
* Iraqi leaders to tell Congress of wasteful spending Edame 763 4 09/23/03 05:25 PM
by shakta
* USA-watch out for the poll watchers carbonhoots 942 3 11/05/02 10:49 AM
by ehud
* RePost: Nationwide Poll Anonymous 790 9 06/24/02 10:15 PM
by nugsarenice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,532 topic views. 3 members, 0 guests and 23 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.