Home | Community | Message Board

KykeonAnalytics.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: DMT Vs Shrooms [Re: Sev]
    #1763870 - 07/30/03 07:03 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Sphongle on Shrooms? On a good system? I cannot begin to describe.... all of it was so epic, so timeless, so revelationary, so perfect... my friend (the purveyor of trance music in our group, incidently, my band's keyboardist) went home the next day, and started working on a song with FruityLoops inspired by that moment, when we were all sitting there, completely absorbed in Sphongle. Whether or not the song he made works, we'll just have to wait and listen to it while tripping again..
Peace.
It was

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: DMT Vs Shrooms [Re: LOBO]
    #1763927 - 07/30/03 07:30 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

bizarre, my freebased dmt experiences are quite comparable to the peak of a high dose of mushrooms, are very light, vibrant, and spiritual.

are you sure you weren't freebasing 5meo-dmt?

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Re: DMT Vs Shrooms [Re: chinacat72]
    #1765360 - 07/31/03 07:31 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Very interesting I will definitely try it next time, makes a lot of sense what you say, do you think there could be some cross tolerance?

Cosmicjoke:

The freebase was extracted from MHRB all other members had the typical dmt visions.
so far what we have found out with DMT it kind of throws you in a different space every time.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies