Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Rebirth of Cool
    #1729352 -

To all you reincarnationists out there, do you think it is mere coincidence that The Swamster was born an hour after the death of James Dean?


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rebirth of Cool [Re: Swami]
    #1729828 -

wow.

The day before I was born the story in the book 1984 started. my birthday was the day that kurt cobain killed himself. 1 day after my b-day twinkies where invented. 2 days after my birthday was the day lsd was discovered. 3 days after my b-day the buddha (sidartha) had his birthday.


coincidence? who knows?! how could you possibly know?


--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rebirth of Cool [Re: Malachi]
    #1729832 -

On the day of MY birth. My mommy had a baby.

And to top it off, on that same day.....my big brother wet his bed. COINCIDENCE!?! i think not.


--------------------
focusing
Flow
The Enneagram

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rebirth of Cool [Re: David_Scape]
    #1729894 -

hrmmm

look Malachi, starting from your b-day.

youth, indulgence, self-discovery, and enlightenment!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rebirth of Cool [Re: Swami]
    #1729977 -

Well hey James! How's it going?


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rebirth of Cool [Re: trendal]
    #1730110 -

I believe I'm the reincarnation of Cliff Burton, that's why I'm so damn enlightened AND a good fucking bass player. I don't know, though, didn't he die in '86? Born in '84, so nevermind. hehe
Peace.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rebirth of Cool [Re: Swami]
    #1730119 -

I'm sorry but you're no James Dean.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rebirth of Cool [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1730146 -

I'm sorry but you're no James Dean.

The correct quote was, "I'm sorry sir, but you're no John Kennedy."

Well I do have a motorcycle, blue jeans and a white t-shirt...


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rebirth of Cool [Re: Swami]
    #1730156 -

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."


--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rebirth of Cool [Re: Swami]
    #1732002 -

Is there any web page or news thing that you can check to see who died around your birthdate? I think I saw something like that a while ago, but I cant remember where.


--------------------
Nothing is True. Everything is permitted.
Everything is true. Nothing is 'permitted'.



Every man and woman is a star.
Each star is it's own prison.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rebirth of Cool [Re: Swami]
    #1732413 -

So this thread isn't about me?

hehe


--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rebirth of Cool [Re: Grav]
    #1733178 -

Quote:
Grav said:
hrmmm

look Malachi, starting from your b-day.

youth, indulgence, self-discovery, and enlightenment!




or, starting from the day before, it could be tyranny, self-loathing, gluttony.... then the good stuff. the 1984 and cobain parts where eerie to learn.



--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Enlightenment Cant be reached
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
EvilGir 9,583 83 04/17/16 09:33 PM
by circastes
* feel rather enlightened. like i know too much.
( 1 2 all )
NiGGy 3,850 28 03/11/03 05:45 AM
by Anonymous
* Death / Rebirth / DMT / Light Isolation etc... justthiz 4,785 10 11/10/10 09:45 PM
by BlueSonicRibbon
* enlightenment
( 1 2 3 all )
rintin 3,770 44 10/15/03 05:31 PM
by Keyannki
* Rebirthing experiences on psychedelics FreakQlibrium 2,522 10 06/11/02 03:32 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* Enlightenment Guide ViBrAnT 1,211 11 09/28/02 02:06 AM
by Phoshaman
* mathematics:human discovery or invention? *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
0toxic0 5,978 60 08/08/03 02:14 PM
by Diploid
* To all those who don't understand enlightenment.
( 1 2 all )
tekramrepus 3,829 35 12/05/03 08:47 AM
by kaiowas

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
730 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.