Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime?
    #16752513 -

What did you do?  Why didnt you?
Discuss.
Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 08/28/12 08:43 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Edited by Asante (08/29/12 04:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: Asante]
    #16752531 -

I sacrificed my second child in hopes the Shroomery would answer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: Asante]
    #16752553 -

I love this place, but I feel like asking God for things is like treating him like a genie. I dont have anything against anyone who does, but I try to avoid it personally.

Of course I do something similar when I'm on or about to take psychedelics sometimes, but I feel like even then I shouldn't, but I do sometimes. Psychedelics are a bit unique after all...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: Asante]
    #16752690 -

This place is absurd.  I should pray about it? :lol:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: Icelander]
    #16752806 -

You can pray for your sanity  :smile:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: Asante]
    #16752852 -

You can pray for anything you want. :tongue:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: Icelander]
    #16752882 -

I used to plead with god, at 8 years old, for him to do something so I could know he was there. I remember pleading with my god, promising that it didn't have to be in front of others. I swore that I would dedicate my entire life to him if he could just help me out here.

Then  I gained critical thinking skills, coupled with an inquisitive nature, that ripped the passy of complacency right out of my wailing mouth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: Memories]
    #16753538 -

da lawrd works in mysterious ways. :bow2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: cez]
    #16753597 -

cez said:
I sacrificed my second child in hopes the Shroomery would answer



i drew blood and inserted into the Ethernet port, channeled light threw the DNA into the interwebs and found the bastard that did it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: Hobozen]
    #16753894 -

blankk said:
cez said:
I sacrificed my second child in hopes the Shroomery would answer



i drew blood and inserted into the Ethernet port, channeled light threw the DNA into the interwebs and found the bastard that did it.



I'm glad we put our best men to it :wink:


--------------------
I am a chronic liar.

:etjesus: :whacker: :coleman: :awewtf:

Edited by Seanfu (08/29/12 02:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: Seanfu]
    #16754370 -

no I just waited it out


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: yeah]
    #16754556 -

That's just crazy. :whoa:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: yeah]
    #16754627 -

I think, if I was going to pray for anything shroomery, it's that people dispense with the dickhead attitude.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #16754629 -

Visionary Tools said:
I think, if I was going to pray for anything shroomery, it's that people dispense with the dickhead attitude.



Luls require tears :shrug:


--------------------
I am a chronic liar.

:etjesus: :whacker: :coleman: :awewtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: Seanfu]
    #16754819 -

This might be the silliest thread ever.:lol:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #16755076 -

:laugh:
I told myself, if shroomery is down, it is down for a reason. Everything is exactly like it has to be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #16755098 -

blewmeanie said:
This might be the silliest thread ever.:lol:




That thought crossed my mind. :grin:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: Icelander]
    #16775260 -

I thought you all were fuckin doomed.  Was thinking grows and what not...  Yikes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: FishOilTheKid] * 1
    #16775580 -

I didn't, but i was just sending Love to everyone in this forum, and still am :heart::psychsplit:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you pray or otherwise send positive energy for the Shroomery to overcome its downtime? [Re: Chronic7]
    #16778567 -

LOL  with me and my 30 tub grow coming up i freaked a little ,,,,


--------------------
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/8468463
Have any questions comments PM me ill try to help out the only stupid question is the one you dont ask .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 51 52 )
zorbman 184,499 1,020 03/15/18 06:53 PM
by BrendanFlock
* On your path to enlightenment...
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 13,095 34 10/15/22 10:25 PM
by Buster_Brown
* How to Ascend
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 12,795 28 09/10/20 12:08 PM
by delusionalpothead7
* Zero Point Alchemy
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 6,243 20 01/12/20 02:37 AM
by Loaded Shaman
* Mayan Galactic Signature DB.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
vampirism 40,602 112 04/21/05 04:06 AM
by emptywisdom
* Psychological and metaphysical aspects of Music
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Blastrid 34,900 107 12/08/16 01:45 AM
by Fractaliopsybe
* The 4th Density
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 17,405 49 10/19/08 12:07 PM
by ariark
* The Snakes are inside me...
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 14,409 44 02/05/21 10:58 PM
by makalis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
724 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.062 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 24 queries.