Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: How to Ascend [Re: deff]
    #3139348 - 09/15/04 03:35 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i was responding to this, from shroomisms post

"and all our solar ring via the Galactic Center, Sirius, Alcyone and Maya"

then i realized he said galactic center, not universe center, so it does make sense

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: How to Ascend [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3139358 - 09/15/04 03:38 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

nay.. I said the Galactic Center was the center of this solar ring and the Pleiades.. the Great Central Sun being the center of this galaxy. There are billions and billions and probably more billions of galaxies in the universe. (Some have quoted the number at 10^13) The universe(s) may be infinite, but galaxies are not. They revolve around a center just as our planets revolve around the Sun, just as our solar system revolves around the Galactic Center, just as electrons revolve around the nucleus, just as hurricanes revolve around an eye...

We can't exactly get a far away shot of the Milky Way, since we reside in the outer reaches of it, but let's take a look at other galaxies. Your average galaxy contains about 100 billion stars..give or take a few billion, the Milky Way has some 200 billion.

Andromeda -

Sombrero Galaxy -

Whirlwind Galaxy -

Tadpole Galaxy -

and finally.. a deep space shot of thousands of galaxies -

Do we see a pattern?

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: How to Ascend [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3139399 - 09/15/04 03:49 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Glad we cleared that up LOL.

Awesome pictures shroomism. I can't get enough of those images!  :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: How to Ascend [Re: Shroomism]
    #3139759 - 09/15/04 05:16 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

wow shroomism.

just wow

:heart:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: How to Ascend [Re: Shroomism]
    #7620850 - 11/11/07 12:49 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

In order for there to be any hope of this great event ever taking place, between now and 2013.. a minimum of.. but not limited to.. 144,000 humans must become enlightened and embody Christ Consciousness. When this critical mass of awakened beings is reached, it will be the "second coming of christ.. en masse".

That is rubbish, for simple reasons, you not going to get 144000 christ like beings here on earth in 5 years. Why? becuase theres only 3 christs incarnated here on earth at this time.

Quote:

13) *Transcendence*
You have attained Christ consciousness and can ascend at will.
[\quote]
First of all Christ consciousness is acheived in a nother way.
Second even if you are christ , doesnt mean you can readily ascend.

It is impossible for 144000 people to become christs in 5 years time. And it is not needed. Planet ascends under different circumstances my friend.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: How to Ascend [Re: Jalruza]
    #7620873 - 11/11/07 12:55 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

WTF? You bump a 3 year old thread for that comment?

I've about had it with this forum.  :nonono:

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: How to Ascend [Re: Jalruza]
    #7620893 - 11/11/07 01:03 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i went through the whole ascension process, but i never hit the manifestation phase. whats up with that? i just walked around super high on meditation and nothing special ever happened, i certainly never got any money or recognition for it.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineJoseLibrado
return

Re: How to Ascend [Re: deff]
    #7623383 - 11/11/07 08:12 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Lessons of discernment and ability to maintain focus with disciplined determination are learned. You are tested to measure your spiritual dedication to your goal of ascension and Oneness. Christ has said that the spiritual question for this activation is. "What is worth not loving at this moment?" Your priorities are reevaluated, and, as you choose correctly, the Ka breaks through in a more permanent and forceful manner"

Oneness is an experience. To look at is as a goal, would be self-defeating, because when having your focus on the goal and how you relate to achieving it, you will always forfit the full experience of oneness.
Thinking about it another way, is that once in the experience of oneness, you cannot distinguish the experience and expect to still experience it, because when you are one with everything, you are one with what oneness is not, and if you say that oneness is this, as a distinguishment of what it is not, you break the experience of being one with everything - oneness with everything involves being one with what oneness is not, as much as what it is.

I suggest reading 'the water course way by allan watts. He describes why and when we deviate from the tao or oneness, (both the same concept). This is may not be enough for you!

Kool pics and post, my sentiments to your process!
JLM

--------------------
The mind is a creative tool. It searches to protect you, through message sensations(feelings). It is no different than a computer, you need to make sure its anti-virus program is in check and that it doesnt have a script that limits your experience, because of to much precaution.

And remember the computer does not appear to respond to words of anger and frustration - just give it input, in the form of new meanings that you know to be true and its messages to you and the limits it lays out for you, will change.

Guilt is an outcome of believing you are the cause of the problems.

Yet, we are not a cause to something, we see is negative or bad - Unless you believe your intentions are directed towards a bad outcome....

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism