Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: SpecialEd]
    #1504653 -

You are very special, Ed.


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: hongomon]
    #1504663 -

Im worried aboot special-ed... :frown:


--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: jimsuzo]
    #1504667 -

Quote:
Quote:
you think if lions had nuclear capabilities they wouldnt use them? 



Probably not.  But I bet cows, pigs, lambs, chickens and all the other animal we slaughter by the millions would. 



Reminds me of the Far Side cartoon where Colonol Sanders (the KFC dude) gets to the pearly gates and on each side is a big statue of a chicken.  "Uh, oh...", he says.

:smirk: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I hope there's a nuclear war Warped_Time 2,414 18 10/19/02 08:49 PM
by VSOPXO
* Hiroshima mayor says world moving to war...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Edame 10,018 105 08/09/03 02:24 AM
by Autonomous
* Israel Ready to Strike Iranian Nuclear Sites Zahid 1,332 13 10/13/03 08:18 PM
by trendal
* New US Nuclear Plan. 7 Countries Named Targets. Ellis Dee 2,115 17 03/12/02 11:06 PM
by Jammer
* N. Korea calls for "holy war against the United States"
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 3,583 57 01/13/03 06:16 PM
by Dilauded
* World War 3??? LiquidSmoke 1,360 14 12/21/02 09:15 AM
by johnnyfive
* total war Anonymous 1,487 19 10/20/04 08:15 AM
by Anonymous
* The War On Drugs is one of the BIGGEST issues
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
LearyfanS 6,486 83 12/17/03 10:15 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,388 topic views. 4 members, 3 guests and 46 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.016 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.