Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I prayed for nuclear war today
    #1494160 -

Thinking about the world today, mostly the USA, I felt a sense of hopelessness.
I hate the world and I prayed for nuclear war to come so that Earth may be ridded
of humans. When I prayed, I was optimistic that a chance few humans would
survive and be able to start anew. Maybe they would get it right this time.

GO BUSH GO KILL THE FUCKING WORLD
I AM READY


--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: SpecialEd]
    #1494187 -

..
boy, you sure are in the hateful angst period of life, huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: ]
    #1494207 -

gross.


--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: SpecialEd]
    #1494234 -

Quote:
Thinking about the world today, mostly the USA, I felt a sense of hopelessness.
I hate the world and I prayed for nuclear war to come so that Earth may be ridded
of humans. 




OK, relax, take a deep breath... deeper... goooooood, now pass it  :grin: 


--------------------
<~>Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake <~>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: grib]
    #1494248 -

whats wrong with humans? you think if lions had nuclear capabilities they wouldnt use them?

human societies are complex, if we lived in a war-free, violence-free society, we would be desensitized to all the things we cherish (peace, love, freedom), so we wouldnt be abl to enjoy them as much. i like the world the way it is today, with the ever-present threat of nuclear armaggedon, it makes me realize how precious and short our time on earth is, and that we should try to enjoy every second of it with the ones we love.


--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1494264 -

Quote:
whats wrong with humans? you think if lions had nuclear capabilities they wouldnt use them?





I said nothing about what you speak of, why are you relying to me???


and...

Quote:
i like the world the way it is today...




really?...


--------------------
<~>Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake <~>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: grib]
    #1494270 -

really....i know its craaaaaaazy, but i really am. its a funky place, and its not going to change for a while, so you might as well enjoy the fireworks.


--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1494273 -

it was a reply to the post subject anyways man, im not too message-board savvy


--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1494282 -

Quote:
with the ever-present threat of nuclear armaggedon, it makes me realize how precious and short our time on earth is,




Right on! I'm gonna keep coding till I'm dead.

Quote:
i like the world the way it is today




Me too, it could be alot worse, could be alot better too. Overall, it's good.


--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: SpecialEd]
    #1495603 -

wow, a suicidal puppet...that's a new one.


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1495623 -

Just chill we all know things could be better.


--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: SpecialEd]
    #1495671 -

Quote:
Thinking about the world today, mostly the USA, I felt a sense of hopelessness.
I hate the world and I prayed for nuclear war to come so that Earth may be ridded
of humans. When I prayed, I was optimistic that a chance few humans would
survive and be able to start anew. Maybe they would get it right this time.

GO BUSH GO KILL THE FUCKING WORLD
I AM READY



I strongly disagree that "humans" are the problem; but i strongly agree that the Shrub is a cancer on humanity and radiation treatment is in order.


--------------------


"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: trev]
    #1496020 -

why do i need to chill? I'm happy.


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Innvertigo (04/26/03 01:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: SpecialEd]
    #1496280 -

SpecialEd, if you're still around, I want to suggest to you the existence of a certain trap that has the power to bring any of us down sometimes and some of us way down.  It's something like this--making your happiness contingent on some evidence that the world is moslty good.  OR, of making your happiness contingent on evidence that the efforts you make have led to improvements of the big picture.

(This obviously belongs in the SP forum, but anyway...)

Don't do it, dude.  I've caught myself in it before, and it's a situation you can't win,  because you will develop a habit of finding more evidence of the bad and less evidence of the good.  There's plenty of bad shit in the world, but there's also a lot of good.  And like Atomikfunksoldier said, if it weren't for the bad, we'd probably take the good for granted.

Instead, try doing what you do for more existential, or more microcosmic reasons.  Me, I like working with children.  It makes me happy just to think about how cool they are.  (Existentialism)  But if I trick myself into thinking that by being a good teacher and a good role model to a bunch of eight-year-olds I'm going to fix the world's problems, I'm setting myself up for a downer.  I have, however seen how I can make a difference in some of them.  (Microcosm)

You have to keep your hopes for a better world, and your suspisicions of a worsening one, in your periferals.  If you look at them straight on, it will blind you!  (hows that for analogy?)

Then you can pray for better things than nuclear war!  :grin: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: hongomon]
    #1496294 -

that was a fresh post. all of you...take notes.


--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: Annapurna1]
    #1496473 -

Quote:
the Shrub 




:grin: 


--------------------
<~>Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake <~>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1497088 -

Quote:
you think if lions had nuclear capabilities they wouldnt use them?



Probably not. But I bet cows, pigs, lambs, chickens and all the other animal we slaughter by the millions would.


--------------------
There are roughly nine galaxies for every person alive on the planet today. Each of these galaxies has a billion suns, give or take the odd hundred million

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: jimsuzo]
    #1497297 -

I can't say I blame you, but try to lighten up, being so pissed and serious ain't good for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1497420 -

I don't think you intended to reply to me. If so, be assured that I'm not pissed or really even that serious.

peace -
J


--------------------
There are roughly nine galaxies for every person alive on the planet today. Each of these galaxies has a billion suns, give or take the odd hundred million

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I prayed for nuclear war today [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1504651 -

Thanks, Atomik.

Hey, your sig reminds me of a book I just read--Mutant Message from Down Under. Have you heard of it?


hongomon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I hope there's a nuclear war Warped_Time 2,415 18 10/19/02 08:49 PM
by VSOPXO
* Hiroshima mayor says world moving to war...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Edame 10,025 105 08/09/03 02:24 AM
by Autonomous
* Israel Ready to Strike Iranian Nuclear Sites Zahid 1,336 13 10/13/03 08:18 PM
by trendal
* New US Nuclear Plan. 7 Countries Named Targets. Ellis Dee 2,115 17 03/12/02 11:06 PM
by Jammer
* N. Korea calls for "holy war against the United States"
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 3,594 57 01/13/03 06:16 PM
by Dilauded
* World War 3??? LiquidSmoke 1,360 14 12/21/02 09:15 AM
by johnnyfive
* total war Anonymous 1,487 19 10/20/04 08:15 AM
by Anonymous
* The War On Drugs is one of the BIGGEST issues
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
LearyfanS 6,486 83 12/17/03 10:15 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,388 topic views. 3 members, 1 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.