Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Analyze Swami and win Big Bucks! [Re: Swami]
    #1045496 -

i think swami is a mystic and a fry cook, kinda like a mystical fry cook! :grin: 


--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Analyze Swami and win Big Bucks! [Re: postanaldrip]
    #1045566 -

You ask Swami:

"If youre happy with your current belief system, then why are you constsntly on
the search for proof of something else? To me it seems like a waste of time. ?"

Can I asl you,  what makes you so sure your current B.S (Belief System or Bull Shit :grin:) is the real deal and not a D.S (Delusional System) surely we should always be looking to verify and I think the place to do that is consensual reality.

Now back to the subject as I know Swami hates off subject posts in his threads -

I think you are a dogmatic chap who would be devestated to give up any of your favourite dogmas in the face of undeniable evidence. But I might be wrong! - hey Swami perhaps that should be your new signature. To remind you not to assume certitude at all times  :grin: :grin: :grin: 


--------------------
Always Smi2le

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Analyze Swami and win Big Bucks! [Re: Swami]
    #1045622 -

just listen to the budding Freuds comments.
check out your music
check out your soul
a while ago you had not familarised yourself with psilocybin swami,
is this still the case ?
i am intrigued

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Analyze Swami and win Big Bucks! [Re: Swami]
    #1045623 -

Swami is not a real man. This is just his mission.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Analyze Swami and win Big Bucks! [Re: Monkah]
    #1045678 -

Monkah wins the Grand Prize for demonstrating the true nature of spirituality!

*hugs Monkah*


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Analyze Swami and win Big Bucks! [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #1045703 -

Look what the cat dragged in! :grin:




J/K, nice to see you over here again  :smile: 


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Analyze Swami and win Big Bucks! [Re: Swami]
    #1045808 -

I'm also curious to know if Swami has known the mushroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Analyze Swami and win Big Bucks! [Re: dee_N_ae]
    #1045812 -

I'm also curious to know if Swami has known the mushroom.

Who do you think invented it?  :grin:


I'm going to TRY and limit mice-ELF to one dumb post per day from now on.... :smile: 


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Analyze Swami and win Big Bucks! [Re: GazzBut]
    #1045827 -

"Can I asl you, what makes you so sure your current B.S (Belief System or Bull Shit ) is the real deal and not a D.S (Delusional System) surely we should always be looking to verify and I think the place to do that is consensual reality."


I make it real. I have put all my faith, heart, and soul into my belief. Im not going to wait around for someone else to prove anything to me in order to commit to a belief. Im always looking to verify, and so far everything ive uncovered supports my beliefs. Inparticular my personal experiences. Delusional system? I dont think there is such a thing.


--------------------
"It's not until we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything." TDFC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Analyze Swami and win Big Bucks! [Re: Swami]
    #1045856 -

Don't false advertise man... I clicked on your post hoping for a chance to win some money.

Now your becoming just as bad as New Age scam artists... "If you stare too long into the Abyss, the Abyss stares back into you."  :grin: 


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Analyze Swami and win Big Bucks! [Re: Swami]
    #1046344 -

No money? I knew I felt a disturbance in the energy and just had to respond..........
Who is Swami.......he's a seeker who doesn't want bullshit shoved down his or anyone elses throat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Analyze Swami and win Big Bucks! [Re: Tannis]
    #1046743 -

Swami is a special child of mine of whom I am quite fond, but then again, I love all of you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A bet between Swami and Shroomism comes to an end very soon
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Eightball 10,584 118 11/11/03 09:31 AM
by Effed
* Analyzing The Poster
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 3,371 61 08/22/04 09:23 PM
by Frog
* The Swami Feelings Challenge
( 1 2 all )
Swami 3,141 21 02/17/04 04:51 PM
by sykobish
* Swami's REAL Purpose on the Shroomery
( 1 2 3 all )
Swami 4,456 45 05/16/02 01:36 PM
by Sclorch
* guess for what is next to swami's computer
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
truekimbo2 8,231 115 05/14/04 01:24 AM
by truekimbo2
* The Power of Swami!
( 1 2 3 all )
Swami 4,053 55 01/14/05 12:12 AM
by Sclorch
* Swami Sheds a Tear
( 1 2 3 all )
Swami 2,769 43 11/14/03 02:38 AM
by Anonymous
* Swami's Annual Summation on Belief
( 1 2 3 all )
Swami 4,381 53 06/20/04 11:10 PM
by Swami

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,707 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.