Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMountainMan
Stranger
Mushrooms From Heaven "Manna" *DELETED*
    #906360 - 09/25/02 01:52 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by MountainMan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Mushrooms From Heaven "Manna" [Re: MountainMan]
    #906430 - 09/25/02 02:33 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Yes God does approve of Psilocybin

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #907167 - 09/25/02 12:04 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

This is an interesting area of speculation, and one that I can contribute to with my own experiences... Here is an excerpt from www.revelatorium.com that parallels the mystery I have been uncovering ever since first ingesting the sacared mushroom:

"The action of the lower triangle in consciousness is tied directly to your Pineal gland in the center of your forehead, called by mystics 'The Third Eye' who think it is a wondrous thing. In animals the Pineal gland is natural and is the source of their so called uncanny abilities.
The action of the upper triangle in consciousness is tied directly to your Pituitary Gland in the middle of your brain.
The Pituitary Gland is where the Lord, everyone's own higher Triune Christ Soul Atom, 'sitteths upon the throne'.
When someone is no longer subject to, meaning their actions in consciousness are completely harmonious to the Will of the Creators and they are no longer subject to the lesser static thoughts of the lower frequencies such as carnal, a cup shaped induction center is set up between the Pituitary gland and the Pineal gland. The induction center is called, 'The Holy Grail'.
The Holy Grail induction center receives higher dimensional life frequencies called Manna from Heaven. 'Whosoever drinks from the Holy Grail shall have everlasting life', symbolized by Christ to his disciples two thousand years ago at the Last Supper.
Under normal proprieties, regardless of astrophysical frequency, if you disengage from lustful sexual activities (complete celibacy is preferable), dissolve all carnal thought, do not cast your seed upon the ground (masturbate), and do not succumb to nocturnal emissions (dream visits), the seminal fluids will begin to move up your spine. The same is true whether you are a man or woman. The process of preserving the fluid is called internalization.
The flow will continue into your Pineal and Pituitary areas. The presence of the fluid stimulates a process of induction within an induction cup resonance center set up between your Pineal and Pituitary glands. The induction cup is called the Holy Grail. Since the Holy Grail is the true source of sustenance, the rise of fluid up your spine is called the 'Fountain of Youth'."

I know personally of the "induction cup" and "internalization" processes that this speaks of, although I had never heard of anything like it before reading this... My point is, when I ingest mushrooms, this fluid does travel from the base of my spine up to the center of my head, where I can "access" it. It is like a roaring river when I "open the dam", so to speak, and this fluid-like energy comes flooding through my brain, filling me with ecstasy and usually visions. It feels like a flower is blooming around my head. There is usually a very intense roaring sound accompanying these feelings. Keep in mind that these feelings are most intense on mushrooms, although during sex sometimes I can access the same thing. Sometimes if I abstain from all ejaculation for around a week, it builds up, creeping up my spine towards my head, and by doing certain stretches and techniques that I seem to have come up with myself, I can speed this process along and experience a process almost identical to that of on mushrooms. I do believe this "soma" exists, and I do believe that it exists in the mushroom, but I also think that after the door becomes "unlocked", you can also find it within yourself.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinevalkyrie
journeyman

Loc: Midwesternly
Re: Mushrooms From Heaven "Manna" [Re: Adamist]
    #907371 - 09/25/02 01:40 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

about the pineal gland, in the book DMT: The spirit molecule, by Rick Strassman, he suggests that DMT, which is produced naturally in our pineal glands and is released at birth, and death, is in part responsible for our spiritual experiences. He in no way attempts to lessen the value of those experiences; just because something is initiated by a chemical substance does not mean it is not a 'real experience.' It also mentions that the point at which a human fetus' pineal gland is fully developed is on the 49th day after conception, directly correspondant to the Hindu belief that this is the length of time a soul is in transition before entering a body. The pineal gland is associated with the belief in a 3rd eye, and in some primitive animals actually serves as just such a thing. Perhaps since DMT and psilocin are such close chemical cousins explains why this sort of response is evoked in you, and why you can to some extent control and recall a state of mind which is actually natural to the human body.

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: Mushrooms From Heaven "Manna" [Re: Shroomism]
    #907764 - 09/25/02 05:04 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Yes God does approve of Psilocybin 

yup.. but then again, god approves everything!  :grin:

--------------------

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: Mushrooms From Heaven "Manna" [Re: In(di)go]
    #908215 - 09/25/02 08:34 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

This is a great post and well documented, it is the beliefs of the people especially when coming in contact with the mushroom that creates their perceptions of reality. If they are stuck in one set of beliefs(revelations only come directly from god) no wonder the majority of society outlaws them, some would say the mushroom was the devil. My first mushroom experience was almost entirely non-religious until the end where i had a distinct feeling that i was here to watch over everyone and offer guidance, i was not spiritual at all at the time. This was about 4 years ago. The demension i came into contact with on that trip was very strange, people spoke with colors and geometric shapes seemed to be layered over top their skin some how, everything seemed to be floating and like we were in a time warp, a tunnel. I remember opening my eyes at one point and everything had changed, you know i have a very strage feeling right now that this is what ascension will look like, holy fuck am i getting a high. man i loved that trip but have never even come close to a similar experience.

You must let these people come to you for guidance, going to them will not work, trust me i have learned the hard way, let each soul walk its path.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
Re: Mushrooms From Heaven "Manna" [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #908255 - 09/25/02 08:48 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

>"I remember opening my eyes at one point and everything had changed, you know i have a very strage feeling right now that this is what ascension will look like..."
I experienced what you speak of... by the looks of things it seemed as though I was on my way up and out of 3d once and for all!  :wink:

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
    #908335 - 09/25/02 09:25 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

This thesis derives from Dan Merkur's books 'The Psychedelic Sacrament' and 'The Mystery of Manna.' He further goes on to suggest that the Shewbread, kept in the Holy of Holies, in the tent-tabernacle was ergot-laden. People were issued pieces of bread and 'went thereout to see the glory of God.' These are interesting notions, and not impossible, but really strtching things to come up with a psychedelic 'adjunct' to Semitic religion. The only other reference to psychedelics is the inclusion of 'calamus,' in the formula for the holy annointing oil in Exodus. My copy of 'Peak's Commentary on the Bible,' from my seminary days, conveniently deletes reference to this one ingredient. Calamus contains TMA, a mescaline-like precursor, which, if used to annoint the skin of Moses and Aaron (as well as all the holy utensils) would have been absorbed transdermally, and resulted in a powerful trip. This was to be done when entering the Holy of Holies to stand before the Presence on the Mercy Seat.

The problem with God's people getting a glimpse of God's 'glory,' is that the 'glory,' or Presence, or Shekinah, only appeared to Moses and Aaron above the solid gold Mercy Seat on the Ark of the Covenant (as in the film 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'). The reduction of Sacred Mystery to a comprehensible, and materialistic interpretation is similar to reducing the vision of the prophet Ezekiel to some kind of UFO. In other words, it is just more materialistic reductionism - 'nothing-but-ery' - of religious phenomenon. As unlikely as ergot-laden bread is, the appearance of psilocybian mushrooms in the desert, used to sustain the Hebrews is even less likely. Religious mythos, whether supported by historical event or not, is interpretable on 4 levels with the literal being only the first level. The (English) letters PRDS stands for the literal, allegorical, symbolic and mystery levels. The interpretation on just the first level does not provide the fullness of any Biblical story, and may only force it into a Procrustean bed of someone's agenda.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom