Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: Compass]
    #7692617 -

Oh, I'm SO in!

I don't think I've gone longer than maybe a week without orgasm in the past 9 years. This should be a good test of willpower.


--------------------
:philkensebben: There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression to develop psychic muscles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: Compass]
    #7692654 -

4 month guy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: Cowgold]
    #7692668 -

that would be mr. rustifer.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #7692694 -

I don't think a 60-year-old monk with one ball removed could go 4 months, even with his ugly, elderly companions keeping his penis flaccid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: mytehdogizflying]
    #7692696 -

mytehdogizflying said:
Oh, I'm SO in!




Added.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7692703 -

In


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #7692704 -

:doh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7692712 -

matt said:
In



Added.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: Cowgold]
    #7692792 -

I am not looking forward to this. I think that I'll probably only last a day or so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7692802 -

Don't feel too bad. I only entered for the hell of it. I'll probably be out by morning. :lol:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7692878 -

Check out my new desktop background:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7692908 -

And so it begins.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7692929 -

:goodluck::lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: sam420]
    #7692930 -

im in shit lol this is gonna be funny

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7692948 -

RandalFlagg said:
Check out my new desktop background:





:rotfl:


Well, I'm already out of the contest. I was getting prepared for this and realized midnight had passed by the time I finished up. :lol: Good luck everyone.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #7692958 -

AlteredAgain said:
that would be mr. rustifer.



I bet he hasn't gone 4 months without a wet dream, which apparently counts.

Just so you guys know, it is possible to relieve swelling by drawing semen up your spine using the Tantric Penis Lessons I posted earlier in this thread.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7692976 -

i havnt jacked it at all today so can you add me in??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: AliceDee]
    #7692978 -

AliceDee said:
i havnt jacked it at all today so can you add me in??



I'll stretch the rules a little. Added.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7692980 -

:lol: that's awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge [Re: Middleman]
    #7693032 -

Middleman said:
AlteredAgain said:
that would be mr. rustifer.



I bet he hasn't gone 4 months without a wet dream, which apparently counts.

Just so you guys know, it is possible to relieve swelling by drawing semen up your spine using the Tantric Penis Lessons I posted earlier in this thread.






i'll keep my jizz off my spine and in my sack. Fiddy bones here i come!


--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Removing sex from the equation
( 1 2 all )
Drewwyann 3,984 37 04/03/09 09:22 AM
by Rocker232
* Masturbation!?
( 1 2 all )
Roger_irrelevant 17,881 31 10/04/13 02:39 PM
by mpd
* i would rather masturbate than have sex
( 1 2 3 4 all )
tak 15,951 75 08/07/09 12:58 PM
by Razzl3Frazzl3
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,152 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris
* sex tips
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SixCee 12,247 63 11/03/10 11:31 PM
by stimpson
* The NO SPANKY SPANK challenge returns - WEEK 1
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
BrAiN 15,013 155 11/29/07 12:56 PM
by BrAiN
* Do you wash your hands after you masturbate?
( 1 2 all )
Phive_Sicks 6,113 32 10/20/06 01:24 PM
by 40oz
* Police on standby for UK's first 'masturbate-a-thon' Psilocybeingzz 2,667 8 04/10/07 09:51 AM
by MushroomTrip

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
33,757 topic views. 4 members, 24 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.