Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Do you wash your hands after you masturbate?
    #6188977 -

Cause I dont! :discodance:

Then I proceed to spread my seed out in public.


--------------------

I beat my dick like it owes me money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: Phive_Sicks]
    #6188981 -

As long as I dont shoot the half and half on my hands...im good.


--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: Phive_Sicks]
    #6188983 -

Fuck no! Then how will I get my midnight protein snack?

No way I'm going down stairs for a glass of milk


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #6188989 -

i always wash my hands after glazing a knuckle


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #6188990 -

TrippinTeddy said:
Fuck no! Then how will I get my midnight protein snack?

No way I'm going down stairs for a glass of milk



u made me lol. :crazy2:


--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: Great Scott]
    #6188997 -

glazing a knuckle? haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: Vvellum]
    #6189015 -

after i jizz i continue surfing the net till my hand get a lil dry and covered with a white film. i usually wash it off half an hour later and by then im ready to beat it again so sometimes i dont wash it off.


--------------------


"We know where they (Weapons of Mass Destruction) are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat."

-Donald Rumsfeld

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: Zogby]
    #6189021 -

i dont


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: Phive_Sicks]
    #6189036 -

Fuck that noise. Just imagine how many chicks don't wash after changing their tampons. It's a secret cult.


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: GnuBobo]
    #6189038 -

just like washin after u piss i generally dont do that...it is jsut my dic i aijnt peein on my hands


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: apfrommsp]
    #6189058 -

Even if you do pee on your hands, it's sterile......so don't matter anyway.


--------------------

I beat my dick like it owes me money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: Phive_Sicks]
    #6189997 -

whats with all the threads about masturbating recently  :cuckoo:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: Phive_Sicks]
    #6190000 -

Phive_Sicks said:
Cause I dont! :discodance:

Then I proceed to spread my seed out in public.



Rent a movie called The Squid and the Whale.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: Phive_Sicks]
    #6190012 -

Not usually, but I taunt my girlfriend with the residue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: Phive_Sicks]
    #6190014 -

Phive_Sicks said:
Cause I dont! :discodance:

Then I proceed to spread my seed out in public.



you are not alone.


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: GreenScreen]
    #6190015 -

GreenScreen said:
whats with all the threads about masturbating recently  :cuckoo:



Come on.  Everybody does it.  Self-love is hawt.  :thumbup:

And I like to shower after masturbation.  Although not every single time, because that would be a lot of showers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: MOTH]
    #6190043 -

personally i don't think masterbation is anything to be proud of


--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: VampireSlayer]
    #6190048 -

prsonally no one gives a fuck so go fuck yourself. jk.


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: VampireSlayer]
    #6190049 -

Pikashroom said:
personally i don't think masterbation is anything to be proud of



I don't know about pride but it's certainly worth enjoying!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wash your hands after you masturbate? [Re: VampireSlayer]
    #6190057 -

Pikashroom said:
personally i don't think masterbation is anything to be proud of



Yeah, where are you getting proud?  :confused: 

I just find it erotic to imagine other people fondling themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* girl masterbation
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KristiMidocean 31,821 72 01/02/13 03:29 PM
by Tripsurfer
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,152 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris
* Masturbation!?
( 1 2 all )
Roger_irrelevant 17,881 31 10/04/13 02:39 PM
by mpd
* How to stop masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Super_Blunt 22,758 71 11/13/06 11:25 AM
by JoelLoveland5
* Have you ever been caught masturbating?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
friggest 9,611 94 11/09/05 07:32 PM
by TYL3R
* Female Masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Brukan 33,917 135 01/20/10 04:42 AM
by makaveli8x8
* i love to masturbate
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 4,367 35 09/05/04 12:38 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Masterbation Northernsoul 927 9 01/16/04 04:17 PM
by neuro

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,113 topic views. 5 members, 28 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.