| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
Fading Slowly ![]() Registered: 06/13/04 Posts: 10,699 Loc: On the Border |
| ||
|
Blue Fish Group Registered: 04/01/07 Posts: 45,441 Loc: Under the C |
| ||
|
Elder Registered: 12/09/99 Posts: 14,279 Loc: South Florida Last seen: 5 years, 8 months |
| ||
|
ResearchedFiction Writer Registered: 11/08/06 Posts: 884 Last seen: 7 years, 1 month |
| ||
|
Dr. Teasy Thighs Registered: 12/02/05 Posts: 14,794 Loc: red panda villag Last seen: 5 years, 6 months |
| ||
|
ResearchedFiction Writer Registered: 11/08/06 Posts: 884 Last seen: 7 years, 1 month |
| ||
|
Dr. Teasy Thighs Registered: 12/02/05 Posts: 14,794 Loc: red panda villag Last seen: 5 years, 6 months |
| ||
|
ResearchedFiction Writer Registered: 11/08/06 Posts: 884 Last seen: 7 years, 1 month |
| ||
|
Aurora Borealis Registered: 12/16/05 Posts: 1,870 Loc: 41.8861° N, 12.4851° E Last seen: 2 months, 17 days |
| ||
|
Fading Slowly ![]() Registered: 06/13/04 Posts: 10,699 Loc: On the Border |
| ||
|
Dr. Teasy Thighs Registered: 12/02/05 Posts: 14,794 Loc: red panda villag Last seen: 5 years, 6 months |
| ||
|
Fading Slowly ![]() Registered: 06/13/04 Posts: 10,699 Loc: On the Border |
| ||
|
Fading Slowly ![]() Registered: 06/13/04 Posts: 10,699 Loc: On the Border |
| ||
|
Registered: 08/11/05 Posts: 1,980 |
| ||
|
Fading Slowly ![]() Registered: 06/13/04 Posts: 10,699 Loc: On the Border |
| ||
|
ResearchedFiction Writer Registered: 11/08/06 Posts: 884 Last seen: 7 years, 1 month |
| ||
|
Has Been a Bad Boy Registered: 12/03/03 Posts: 1,262 Loc: Greener Pastures Last seen: 12 years, 25 days |
| ||
|
Fading Slowly ![]() Registered: 06/13/04 Posts: 10,699 Loc: On the Border |
| ||
|
Dr. Teasy Thighs Registered: 12/02/05 Posts: 14,794 Loc: red panda villag Last seen: 5 years, 6 months |
| ||
|
Fading Slowly ![]() Registered: 06/13/04 Posts: 10,699 Loc: On the Border |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
Recognizing a Master ( |
3,486 | 38 | 11/12/04 02:31 PM by Swami | ||
![]() |
Uh...spirituality? | 516 | 4 | 09/29/04 07:42 PM by the_phoenix | ||
![]() |
Marketing spirituality | 835 | 8 | 01/12/04 04:30 AM by fireworks_god | ||
![]() |
Ancient Master / Modern Master ( |
4,182 | 51 | 09/13/04 08:34 AM by bandaid | ||
![]() |
Spiritually sick...how to heal? ( |
3,442 | 41 | 03/20/05 12:05 AM by Huehuecoyotl | ||
![]() |
Consciousness, Physics, and Spirituality. | 2,390 | 6 | 01/16/17 07:38 PM by Middleman | ||
![]() |
Mastering The Sexual Drive ( |
5,734 | 37 | 11/29/04 12:41 PM by Moonshoe | ||
![]() |
drugs and spirituality/enlightenment ( |
11,365 | 119 | 11/21/04 05:38 PM by TYL3R |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum 6,763 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||

by many spiritual people? I bullshitted myself this way. I had navigated alcoholism and anger, but my progress was sporadic and grudging. Last year another member of this board brought this to my attention, and I became aware that in order to make the maximum amount of energy available to myself I had to have an energy storage mechanism that functioned properly. I was 42 years old and weighed 360 pounds (at 6'4" tall). My past efforts to curb my weight gain over the last 20 years had been very ineffective and temporary by only a few months. I was afflicted with poor health and I had aged beyond my years. Since I was made aware of this in June of 2006 I have lost 140 pounds. I spend over two hours a day running and exercising. I have reworked my diet from a junk diet to a healthy and partly organic diet. I am in excellent physical condition and can run nearly 10 miles in one session. 

Here's to you (*swigs down a gulp of Beck's Dark*).




