Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Datura allure [Re: jonathanseagull]
    #6948673 -

Apparently the whole myth of witches riding broom sticks came into being because someone writing about their use of datura didn't want to outright state that they were inserting it vaginally and wrote that "they used their broomsticks to reach certain places". It was assumed they were flying to places.

Even enjoyable datura experiences, from what I've heard, rarely yield anything useful or informative. People take it because it's like the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden. They assume it holds great mysteries because it takes you so far out of reality. That's not taking into account the many idiots who try datura for a quick high. There's very little difference between a sufficient dose and a lethal dose. If I'm ever terminally ill, I'll try some.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura allure [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6948715 -

If I'm ever terminally ill, I think I'd prefer a ten-strip...


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura allure [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #6948733 -

Honestly? I think its an ego thing. I think these cats who try Datura do it because they think all these other people were just "weak" or "pussies" who couldn't handle their "shit", and that they are just "hardcore" enough to make it through unscathed and will have bragging rights. In that situation though, I think those people get what they deserve.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura allure [Re: adrug]
    #6948787 -

Ego....? Maybe for some people....
I would say it is more out of ignorance of the effects of the substance, or just plain ol'e curiosity (or both)....
ie, "Hey, I heard that this plant will get you real high, wana try some with me....?"

DOH....! :homer:


>^;;^<


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura allure [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #6949008 -

I guess I'm just used to the IRC crowd. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Datura allure [Re: adrug]
    #6949062 -

If that is a chatroom thing-a-ma-doo-hicky like AOL, then perhaps....

(It (egos) can still be entertaining, none-the-less....)  :grin:


>^;;^<


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Castaneda...
( 1 2 all )
kratomboy 3,769 35 05/13/05 09:38 PM
by Huehuecoyotl
* castaneda
( 1 2 all )
Traveller 4,148 28 11/16/01 10:56 AM
by Traveller
* Lynn V. Andrews (female Castaneda)
( 1 2 all )
Swami 3,982 31 07/13/04 07:46 PM
by Huehuecoyotl
* Carlos Castaneda, thoughts anyone?
( 1 2 3 all )
Cosmic_Monkey 7,721 46 07/18/10 04:21 PM
by OrgoneConclusion
* Carlos Castaneda
( 1 2 all )
starptv23 4,797 34 07/26/05 05:16 AM
by Huehuecoyotl
* Castaneda Complete
( 1 2 all )
Huehuecoyotl 4,683 25 12/09/06 01:05 PM
by Icelander
* Carlos Casteneda 'Classifications' daytripper23 418 5 10/12/09 03:07 PM
by daytripper23
* Wasson Reviews Castaneda's 1st - 4 Books mjshroomer 1,130 4 04/25/05 07:47 AM
by mjshroomer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,571 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 56 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.