Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Boycott the Vendors!
    #625365 - 05/03/02 12:34 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Fuck them all, lookin to make a quick buck on the sacred fungus.

Shrooms taught me that life is too short to worry about petty shit and greed. They showed me that all that matters is the moment and that peace and sharing are virtues to be held dear. All of the Shroomerites I have met share that same feeling, but then I guess I never met a spore vendor.

The whole lot of you seem like a bunch of smelly assholes. Maybe, it's time the Shroomery sent you all out to the real world. Get real jobs instead of putting your 8 hours a day into pummelling each other in the hopes for an insignificant increase in sales.

You are vampires that try to suck the blood out of this community.

If you are as fed up with it as I am, do something about it. BOYCOTT THE VENDORS.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Boycott the Vendors! [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #625379 - 05/03/02 12:55 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Doob,

calm down my brother.

I'm locking this thread!

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#625382 - 05/03/02 12:57 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Here are some possible signatures to get the movement started.

Selling spores sucks out your soul.
Sharing them is good for your soul.

Jesus told me that vendors is the devil.

Want spores?  PM me! :smile:

End the bullshit.
--------------------------------------------------
Doob,

please... you don't feed fuel to the fire!
your not helping the situation.....and I'm not going to edit your thread.
The Admins can decide that.

thanks, Road

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Edited by Roadkill (05/03/02 01:12 AM)

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #625422 - 05/03/02 01:42 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I think this thread deserves to be open, although I think doobie is being a bit harsh here... I mean not all vendors get involved in daily bickering and bad behavior.... To ask everyone to boycott all vendors is silly.

I think that bad behavior on any vendors part does hurt their businesses, so if you see behavior you don't like, don't buy from them..

God knows I would never buy from a store that I saw people who worked in this store acting like idiots..

I'm really frustrated personally with the whole childish behavior going on, and the worst thing is all these vendors and users who get involved are contacting me and the mods to step in.... But when anything is done somebody always cries foul, yet they asked for something to be done...

This forum will get a last oppertunity for peace before its outright deleted and we make these boards completely free from Vendor threads and only allow banners as the only form of advertising here...

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Boycott the Vendors! [Re: Thor]
    #625427 - 05/03/02 01:49 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well,

you heard it from my boss....have at it.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineoDin
Re: Boycott the Vendors! [Re: Roadkill]
    #625433 - 05/03/02 01:59 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i have read vendors saying "dont interact with anyone under the age of 18"

how about no one interacts with vendors that act like spoiled little gossiping backstabbing bitches with juvinile mentalities? should clean the place up real nice.....again to such vendors and their ass lickers.....KMA...thank you drive thru

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #625435 - 05/03/02 02:03 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I can understand why Road Kill was quick to want to close this thread. After all, terms like "The whole lot of you seem like a bunch of smelly assholes" can really be interputed as "flames".

I must admit that I as a mod here was totaly torn in half as to what to do. This thread has been a tough call... my first thought was that it should remain open..... my second thought was that it was going to start another mega flame war.

I'm glad that Thor voiced his opinion on this one.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #625438 - 05/03/02 02:08 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Other than spores, I don't see any need for buying from a vendor.

Once you learn how to make sporeprints and syringes, they're not much good for anything.

I've never seen MushMush say a single harsh word against anyone, and there's no way THE MAN is going to be able to catch an envelope full of spores coming from overseas. Just the sheer mass of the volume of letters coming from over there pretty much guarantees security.

Just get your first batch of syringes from whatever lesser evil you choose, learn sporeprinting and syringe making, and then when you're ready to try some new strains/species order them from MushMush.

I can't say I would participate in sporetrading since I won't give my address to anyone here that I don't personally know. I think that's just asking for trouble.

--------------------

OfflineParticleMan
enthusiast
    #625439 - 05/03/02 02:11 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

well i usually stay away from anything that doesnt directly relate to cult. but my thoughts on this ongoing matter is that there are many people on both sides. each will make up their mind (after their "newbie" order from any given vendor) when they get going. if you dont like it, there are many who are willing to trade and give to others to avoid the whole mess, and there are those who would like to place their order with a vendor for any amount of reasons. check everything out an make up your own mind, we all know people are unhappy with many things around here, but do what YOU want and come away with a smile.

--------------------

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #625465 - 05/03/02 03:14 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #625674 - 05/03/02 12:00 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Is it not supose to be a moderators job to maintain order on the board? Not start shit? This isn't the first time Senor_Doobie has done this.

Senor_Doobie - If there are vendors acting improperly on this board, by all means jump in and give them hell in that thread or lock it! But starting threads like this puts you in a worse light than the vendors your bashing.

Thor - Why not just create an "Anything Goes Flame Section" to let the children play in, then a thread or post could just be dumped there if need be.

Just a thought!

Edited by Shdwstr (05/03/02 12:03 PM)

OfflineXOCHI
Master
Male User Gallery

Re: Boycott the Vendors! [Re: Shdwstr]
    #625773 - 05/03/02 02:00 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I don't see how spore vendors are bad.Yes they sell spores and make a living from that.
Some people consider them sacred but not all.Is willy jack,sensi seed,nirvina evil because
they sell mj seeds?Some people find this substance sacred.Just because someone want's
to make money from what ever they sell does not make them evil.We live in a capitalistic society.Most people want to be rich.

Once a person understands the reproductive cycle
of a plant or mushroom YOU NEVER HAVE TO BUY FROM THE SOURCE AGAIN so in a sence
alot of people boycott a vendor.Buy one spore print and never have to buy it again.Buy some
seeds and never have to buy them again.I don't like how some market there spores but this is
what they do...................................

OfflineCub
Loc: Northern VA
Re: Boycott the Vendors! [Re: XOCHI]
    #625780 - 05/03/02 02:08 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I don't have any problem with people selling spores, otherwise, I would never have been able to get into this hobby. I just have something personal against the vendors who are ALWAYS in a flame war. Why not keep it in private, you know? Trying to deface eachother on the boards really destroys any respect I had for [some of] them. None of the bickering vendors ever get anywere either. It's always "Vendor A threatened me or said this or did this or does this" and then "Vendor B is lying! I challenge them to prove me wrong", which of course is impossible. I'd just figure out for yourselves which vendors you want to support and then buy from them.

Invisibleshaggymane
PHARMER

Loc: great white north
Re: Boycott the Vendors! [Re: Cub]
    #625817 - 05/03/02 03:05 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

10-4 cub

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: Boycott the Vendors! [Re: Shdwstr]
    #625851 - 05/03/02 03:49 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

This place is like a home to me and I am just trying to protect it. Like a good friend of mine told me yesterday, everything shitty about this community can usually be traced here. This is especially true recently.

I am interested in keeping peace. The only problem is we need to get there first. I don't think I have to explain the volitility of this forum to anyone that reads it, so I won't bother.

I don't need you to explain my job to me. I know what I'm doing and I'm not neutral in this.

You people are right. An all-out boycott is not the answer, but I would like to see this problem go away, not because I care about this shit hole forum, but because it is the goal of the Administration.

If not a boycott on all vendors, maybe we could come up with a list of vendors that are the cause for the shit slinging that so many of us are fed up with.

--------------------

Offlinecujo7999
Space Monkey

Loc: USA; Home of "The Man"
    #625862 - 05/03/02 04:03 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Peace or no more forum. Good call.

--------------------
*This is all Fiction by the Way*

Offlinetoo_many_weirdos
it's a jungle inhere
Loc: Ithaca, NY
Re: Boycott the Vendors! [Re: cujo7999]
    #625894 - 05/03/02 04:44 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

peace or no forum is actually a bad idea. if we remove the vendor forum, then they're all gonna move into the other forums and dump their trash there. the reason the vendors forum was orginally created was to put all the vendor crap into one forum, and keep it out of other ones.
i never read this forum anyway, but don't delete it.
just my 2 cents.

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
    #625937 - 05/03/02 06:03 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I'm glad this forum exists. I remember when I was growing how loaded with bullshit spam the mush cult forum was. The once in a blue moon I read the spam and crap on this forum keeps me from giving any of thm any word of mouth business. The couple of folks I've turned onto shrooms bought from that PF guy cause he's the only one you never see fucking around on here.

Fuck all the greedy bastards. They remind me of the kids in HS who would buy acid for $5/hit and turn around and sell it to others for $10 or even $15. There are so many things wrong with that. And, there are so many things wrong with what most of these "dealers" do. Fuck the bullshit, boycott them all and give the business to someone else who doesn't indulge in these unethical practices and childish bullshit........not to mention the few vendors who are here who have posted customer names and addresses and the one guy who threatened to turn a customer into th cops when he complained about his order. That alone should scare th shit out of new growers.

I'm sure I'll be attacked for bringing up the past, but shit like that is important for newbies to read.

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
Re: Boycott the Vendors! [Re: too_many_weirdos]
    #625943 - 05/03/02 06:15 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i agree with the fact the fact if it weren't for spore vendors a lot of newer cultivators would have a lot harder time trying to get started growing. in the beginning, it helps to get a handle on all other aspects of cultivation before making prints, and syringes so you are not frustrated by newbie mistakes, especially when those mistakes are made during the syringe making process which can send a whole batch down the drain.
some vendors are not entirely about profit but really care about providing good quality mushroom spores for cultivators to grow.
at this point, i personally would never BUY spores again, they are to accessible now. but as far as trading for prints rather than buyinging them, even in the old days when trading and bartering were common plae you had to have something to trade or offer. as a newbie with no experience, & very little knowledge you can't even offer the return of a print once a flush has completed, a (sterile one anyway)and yes a lot of times people give without expecting nything in return, but it is unreasonable to expect that evry person will hook up with somebody like that.
just my 2 cents.

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

Edited by XAZIA (05/03/02 06:40 PM)

Offlinegorgebush
Stranger
Male
    #625987 - 05/03/02 07:07 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

trust me there is nothing wrong with raising hell ... but i prefer a solution... like those who buy from vendors are usually newbies , with no creditability... i don't want to have to worry about finger prints while making a print to send out ... i have been growing for a while, and i have never seen anything negative coming from ralphster ... perhaps a good vendor list or something... but dont boycott all vendors ... sacred .. thats questionable .... in what context ...is beer just horse piss ...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck