Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator
    #737825 - 07/10/02 08:19 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMeneerCactus
Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
Loc: The Low Lands
Re: Eliminating the "Unsafe" Vendor [Re: Anonymous]
    #738353 - 07/11/02 05:25 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

High,

I just read the whole story you wrote down for us to read. And like to react on your sig.

One thing I do not get. You sell the H-Pod, advertise on a forum/website that is called the Shroomery. Were a lot of shroomers are growing cubbies.
You know as well as everybody knows that those HP are also used to grow cubbs in. If I mind correctly I have seen many pic of the pod filled with cubbs(maybe on your old website?).

If you wanna follow the line you just draw, I think supporting the Shroomery would be out of the question too. It is all about cubbs and you making it possible by paying money.

Well sorry if I misunderstood your post, I read it over and over. But foreign languages are still foreign.

--------------------
"Millions of years of evolution just to .... light up a joint"

Anonymous

Re: Eliminating the "Unsafe" Vendor [Re: MeneerCactus]
    #738405 - 07/11/02 05:45 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe some vendors are just looking for an excuse for not having the knowledge required to supply 'customer support'.

'Dear vendor, your spores didn't work. Can you tell me what I did wrong?'

'No. I can only tell you that I got your money. Bye!'

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: MeneerCactus]
    #738585 - 07/11/02 07:06 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Edited by Mycotek (07/13/02 05:35 AM)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: ]
    #738658 - 07/11/02 07:39 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Edited by Mycotek (07/12/02 03:09 PM)

OfflineMeneerCactus
Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
    #738708 - 07/11/02 07:58 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

High again

Well you made your point very clear
I see simular things in Holland. Coffeeshop organisations, a organisation for the smart branch. All to keep in business together by not crossing any law. As long as this goes well we can be provided with their products

I think your post was to vendors from your country???

Thanks for the polite reply...

--------------------

Anonymous

#738932 - 07/11/02 09:06 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Mycotek

You could have saved yourself the price of the lawyer and asked for my advise on the subject a long time ago.

Of course, life is one long series of risks. We just try to judge how much we wish to take at any given moment. I applaud you on your decision to minimize your own risk but I believe that each person must make their own decision on the matter and I don't personally feel that I am in a position to make their decision for them.

The irony of the whole thing is that you'll probably be the first one to get busted. Damn this "drug" war! It is the GENOCIDE of a culture and its people!

Leaf

Anonymous

#739294 - 07/11/02 11:34 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Edited by Mycotek (07/13/02 05:37 AM)

Invisibleblitz
RIP "Ripper" akaBrandon
    #739310 - 07/11/02 11:41 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well, he's got a point. And it's probably a very good idea, and it seems like he had a talk with his attorney, and is just sharing the advice he was given....

--------------------
"The universe works whether or not you understand it" - Frank Zappa

-blitz

Anonymous

#739387 - 07/11/02 12:15 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I wasn't really meaning you mcspam, you've never been short on words!

Anonymous

#739547 - 07/11/02 01:36 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Mycotek

>"Now, why would you say that Leaf? What would I get 'busted' for? My business is currently 100% legit and legal. And, that is according to my attorney and not just what I 'believe' to be true. "<

Lol. Hey! Fuck, that's the same thing you told me last time I brought it up. Lol.

Leaf

Anonymous

#739567 - 07/11/02 01:46 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #740763 - 07/12/02 04:27 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

This is silly. Run your business the way you want. Telling people that it's the only safe way to run a business is absurd. The OMC has never been harmed or compromised for a vendor's business practices. No vendor has been compromised for doing the things you insist are neccessary in your sig.

The drama of late has been in regards to personal actions of vendors, not their business practices.

I feel it is self-serving to claim that only vendors that follow your business practices are acceptable to the community. which btw would leave only you as a vendor. Exploiting the paranoia which runs rampant here in such a manner is not cool in my opinion. These are shrooms, not meth, and unless something changes drastically in the WOD, then this type of paranoia is not neccessary. If a particular vendor feels it is, fine. But urging a boycott of businesses which have proven themselves as safe and reliable FOR DECADES is ludicrous.

I just hope newbies see the sig for what it is.

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Anonymous

#740782 - 07/12/02 04:42 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Mycotek

Hey, I?m not trying to rag on ya. There are those who don?t believe that you are 100% legit and legal. They?ll have observed your past approach to selling pods and couple that with as Meneer pointed out your current comments and participation at this site and will try to show the intent to distribute a growing apparatus for an illegal substance. There are plenty of people in the grow supply business that have already experienced that type of governmental prosecutorial bullshit who have a lost less history than you.

I?m not trying to make you paranoid or scare you off. I?m just pointing out that you are still more vulnerable than you think you are. Your revised site is certainly a step in the right direction but I?d lose the mycotek handle and direct association with the pods while posting on boards like this if you really want to minimize your risk.

Roll me a phatty.

Leaf

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: mycofile]
    #741007 - 07/12/02 07:13 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Edited by Mycotek (07/12/02 03:08 PM)

Anonymous

#741436 - 07/12/02 10:13 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Mycotek

>"Leaf, I still have to disagree that there is anything illegal about me advertising here at the shroomery or posting here under my company..."<

Actually, I wasn't saying that either of those acts themselves would be illegal. I was speaking in terms of what the prosecution would use cumulatively to obtain a criminal complaint against you for aiding and assisting in the production of an illegal substance. I'm not a lawyer. I'm a retired police officer and I'm just giving you my two cents on the matter. My main point being that your tag could be considered a little hypocritical considering the fact that you haven't totally minimized your risk yet either. I bet if you talk to your lawyer again and mentioned my points, there is a good chance that he would agree with me to some degree.

But like I said before, life is a series of risks. We all decide at any given point how much we are willing to take. I may make recommendations but I'm not about to browbeat you or anyone else over your choices. Good luck. I wish you well.

Leaf

Anonymous

#741549 - 07/12/02 11:11 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

*yawn*.....i asked dimitri, he['s an attorny

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

#745135 - 07/14/02 09:04 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

If you are referring to companies like PF or Homestead then I would argue that these are not sponsoring vendors of the shroomery community, nor do they post in these kinds of forums taking part in any of the actions mentioned in my sig below; therefore they would not apply to this issue.

The decades reference was indeed aimed at PF, who isn't a sponsoring vendor of the shroomery, but does actively participate in online forums. Aside from restricting it to the shroomery, or bulliten boards in particular, most vendors sites contain more than enough direct instruction on how to grow specifically illegal mushrooms. Have you ever looked at PF's page? http://www.fanaticus.com/liqueu~1.htm even has information on extracting specifically classified substances from shrooms. And PF has been around for decades with no indication whatsoever that he has been compromised. But your signature seems to say that purchasing from him is unsafe, not only for the individual, but the community as a whole.

I could go on with other vendors, only using PF as an example because he's been around so long. Any vendor with cultivation advice on their website, or for that matter pictures of mushrooms on their site is in violation of your signature. So why do they do it? Probably because they got into the business with a love of the sacred fungi. They wanted to spread the seeds of their beloved sacrament.

I understand if that isn't your case. You have openly stated since the day of your arrival on the OMC that your only intention was to use the OMC as a testing ground for products that you would eventually like to market to much larger consumer bases. For a business with such expansion plans, your level of disconnection is very appropriate.

But the vast majority of vendors to the OMC have been homegrown. They come from the OMC and stay in the OMC. Their business grows out of a love for spreading magic. They stay small, and stay under the radar of LEOs. That's the way it's been since the beginning. There has never been a problem with that business practice at all. If your insinuations are not self-serving, they are at best misguided.

If you want to help people, then contact the vendors privately and let them know your concerns. But scarring newbies away from businesses which have been nothing but beneficial to the community from day one is uncalled for.

Thank you for hearing me, and please consider at least re-phrasing your sig. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds it pompous and offensive. It doesn't soound like you want to be helpful, but rather divisive and superior.

--------------------

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Eliminating the "Unsafe" Vendor [Re: mycofile]
    #745226 - 07/14/02 09:51 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I don't usually speak my mind cause I have to be unbiased as far as Vendors are concerned.
but.....in this case this isn't about who is better....or which Vendor to choose from.

I have to agree with mycofile on this one.
PF has been selling spores for years and has the PF tek up for growing them without any problems from the law....that I know of.

Mc Man you sound like you ate one too many mushrooms and had a really bad trip and God or your ego told you to go ligid......then your lawyer cause he could make a few bucks off you for legal fees.....all lawyers are sharks!
Thats all good.... I have had trips like that....where I saw things that shocked me into thinking I needed to straighten out my life.....most of us have.
If you want your business to be ligid thats great.....but telling other Vendors how to run their business or to tell customers not to do business with UNSAFE Vendors.....thats a bit too much for me to stomach.
Who is going to decide who is an unsafe Vendor? You ? Please !!!!
All the Spore Vendors I have seen have posted that their mushrooms are for microscopic research.....except the edible ones.
And all the Mushroom Supply Vendors really don't sell anything questionable.
I'm not trying to slam you..... but I just think you found Jesus or something and need to go preach somewhere else.
You want to sell your Hyrda-pod fine......I have one they are a great product.
But if your so worried......why are you selling the pod on a Mushrooms site where you know damn well that people are using them for illegal purposes?
I know......you are hoping that they are using them for edibles.....get real.

I personally won't get too paranoid until they crack down on the MJ sites online.
Then I might get worried and chill out a bit.

Just my 2 cents worth!

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Roadkill]
    #745299 - 07/14/02 10:40 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Anonymous

#746130 - 07/14/02 05:53 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibleMilletV
--intransition--

Loc: Rockies
    #746464 - 07/14/02 07:43 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you for helping 'us' find the light. We could have never made it without you.

The endless hours you have put in, trying to decide what safety measures are best for 'us', quite an accomplishment.....

Noone ever grew prints and conducted businees thru proxy before you were around, God bless you my son.....

Go on, take the bucket and run.

LOL

MM

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

#747162 - 07/15/02 04:42 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Just curious, when you say your moving on, are you quitting the pod, or just leaving your association with the OMC? I do think the pod is a good option for some growers and hope it will stay available to those who want to pay for it. Just curious

--------------------

Anonymous

#747383 - 07/15/02 07:00 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Edited by Mycotek (07/19/02 01:23 PM)

Offlinevatoloco
Puppet Hunter -DBK
Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST [Re: Anonymous]
    #747607 - 07/15/02 08:42 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Eliminating the "Unsafe" Vendor [Re: vatoloco]
    #747622 - 07/15/02 08:47 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

From what i gathered in another post, they are reishi, a medicinal mushroom.

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

#747819 - 07/15/02 09:48 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Good for you, and congratulations. I hope the negotiations go favorably for you.

BTW, you weren't insinuating that I supply spores to vendors are you?

--------------------

Anonymous

#748133 - 07/15/02 11:41 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
    #756545 - 07/18/02 02:06 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Mycotek,mcman, etc..
Please at the very least do us the service of pulling a baptist (no offense, please) and saying "I have been saved, come to me in the light" instead of stating what you have in such a manner.
I pm'd you on this issue, but you seem obstinate.
You have violated every one of your so called rules in the past, and even continue to do so!
There is little else than to simply state the facts, you are acting in a hypocritical manner.

"I have about 1 more month here at the omc before I will be moving onto other interests, and I would like to leave behind some important facts that I have accumulated in my experience as a vendor as well as the related affairs that I have recently encountered with the law"
- you have left and deleted all your posts how many times before?
I do not disagree that legal issues must be present and openly discussed, but you seem to forget your own actions too quickly.
-------------------------------
in response to the post in another thread, where I was introduced to your new ideology:

DinoMyc, I am only going to plug up this thread once so if you want to continue this topic then please post in the other thread that I started about my sig and my decision to change it.

"Is this not a rather sharp change of attitude from you?"

No, I wouldn't say so. I am sure that even Thor could tell you of many times that I have discussed safety issues with him; dealing directly with either unsafe vendor behavior or under aged membership (way before the vendor's forum was in existence and around the time that he was becoming admin of the site).

" you have copied and posted peoples pics in posts which are not deleted,"

There is nothing unsafe or illegal about that.

"and I believe that you have postes pics of your results with psilocybe cubensis and your pod -and- going farther back with your MC.... "

No, that is definitely not true. I have always made it very clear that I would never post those kinds of pics with or without my product! Don't you recall all the hell I caught for defending myself on that safety issue back with the MC when people wanted to see "proof" that it could actually work and I refused to consider it? And the same with the pod when people asked for proof and pics when I first introduced it last August here at the shroomery? You are definitely mistaking on that one!

I did make the mistake of posting my customer's pics in the customer gallery on my website until I had the chance to consult a legal representative on the subject and then I pulled the gallery offline the minute I got home. And I will never do it again.

"you used to operate in conjunction with a psilocybian mushroom spore vendor, and had pictures of those species linked to or on your website"

Yes indeed, and there was nothing illegal about that. We never sold or shipped the spore products with the Hydra-Pod orders. We operated completely independent of each other. I was very clear about that from the beginning with Ralph and we had about the safest arrangement possible. Also, using pics to represent spore races is not a crime!

-Mycotek

Make the shroomery a safer place by supporting only safe vendors!
A safe vendor is one who;
*never posts images in a public forum demonstrating illegal use of their products.
*doesn't offer support for the cultivation of species which produce illegal substances.
*doesn't promote their products in a way that implies their being used for anything other than legal purposes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"" you have copied and posted peoples pics in posts which are not deleted,"

There is nothing unsafe or illegal about that. "
- I said NOTHING of legality, I stated that it was in violation of YOUR rule, and I quote "never posts images in a public forum demonstrating illegal use of their products. "
... and you did EXACTLY that.
"doesn't offer support for the cultivation of species which produce illegal substances. "
you have in the past offered advice on psilocybian mushrooms, and you continue to 'offer support' in other ways (your rule is a weak statement, in that it is ambiguous to the extent of malleability)

?No, that is definitely not true. I have always made it very clear that I would never post those kinds of pics with or without my product!?
But you have posted other peoples pics involving your product and the aforementioned illegal mushrooms.
.. If you had not so conveniently deleted all your posts from past incarnations here, I would have spent the time searching through and verifying you statement, however at this point you appear to have ?pled the fifth? as to your past activities and statements.
?Yes indeed, and there was nothing illegal about that. We never sold or shipped the spore products with the Hydra-Pod orders. We operated completely independent of each other. I was very clear about that from the beginning with Ralph and we had about the safest arrangement possible. Also, using pics to represent spore races is not a crime! ?
No, but you operated in open conjunction, and you linked directly to his site..
You do not have to be logical or think yourself in the wrong, but I for one find your new stance hypocritical and repugnant.

The implied nature of your ?rules? is part of what I find so offensive, those who do not remember your past or are otherwise unaware would likely believe you to be just such a vendor,< what with your spiffy new website and all , which does incidentally look well constructed>, and likewise conclude that most other vendors are unsafe vendors, and therefore that people should buy from you instead of other vendors.

I do not disagree with the legal issue in any way! I disagree with your convenient amnesia and deleted past(s).

Have a good day.

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Offlinemixpix
C'est dommage!
Female

Re: Eliminating the "Unsafe" Vendor [Re: DinoMyc]
    #758925 - 07/19/02 10:16 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I think you just proved Mycotek's point in your last post Dino...

--------------------
and when you try to toy with nature
youll be falling with the leaves

OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
Re: Eliminating the "Unsafe" Vendor [Re: mixpix]
    #759360 - 07/19/02 01:12 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

In what manner?
what is it they say? 'let those free from sin cast the first stone?'

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: DinoMyc]
    #759446 - 07/19/02 02:16 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Edited by Mycotek (07/19/02 02:46 PM)

Anonymous

#759778 - 07/19/02 05:30 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Mycotek

So let me get this straight. You are going to sell out for a big bundle and you're warning everyone to do as you say, not as you did?

Leaf

OfflineMeneerCactus
Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
    #760000 - 07/19/02 06:59 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

High,

I just saw that this post became a good one with a lot of nice contributions.
A better post than those flaming one's.

How is it possible that a bunch of people leave for America to start a new life with spiritual freedom. And in 200 years the people turned it into a dope hating and war liking country. How the fuck does this come. I mean If God (in God we thrust) created the heaven and earth wow can people choose those Presidents?

Did anyone ever check those guy's before voting? I hear about shroomers voting for Bush. I think they are responseble too for the war on drugs!!!!!!
The Usa aproved a law which makes it legal to have a war action against Holland if we ever try to get a usa person in front of our International Court of War. Sorry to say but Uncle Sam in on its retour.

I think that being save is a symptom thing. Vote for freedom and not for the fools who are leading your beautifull country right now.
But until that time follow your heart I would say and demostrate for real freedom.

Than MJ is a great example, and many more are.

I just needed to express my emotions,

--------------------

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Eliminating the "Unsafe" Vendor [Re: MeneerCactus]
    #760093 - 07/19/02 07:33 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well said Eric... Unfortunately the US an Canadian governments are set up so we are usually voting for the least effective asshole, and hoping they don't screw up too badly.

Our goverments and law enforcement agencies are set up, not to protect and serve, but to limit and control to their beliefs... not those of the people.

Anonymous

#761172 - 07/20/02 05:56 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Anonymous

#761654 - 07/20/02 08:53 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Mycotek

Well, I'm not really trying to "dog" ya. Just trying to point out that maybe what has actually changed is your perspective because you are about to get out of the biz.

I mean, I really don't get some of you guys at times. Murple is about on the edge of telling us in the Other Drugs forum that you could be arrested for having naturally occurring DMT in your system and you are basically pushing that vendors go totally clandestine. Maybe you two are correct, maybe I'm the one that's fucked up.

In either case, I'm going to go roll me another phatty.

Leaf

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Re: Eliminating the "Unsafe" Vendor [Re: ]
    #767060 - 07/22/02 09:05 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I think any issue of "hypocrisy" etc is kinda moot. Mycotek, your sig doesn't offend me because of your past actions. In fact, I understand and appreciate your change of heart, and you willingness to help other vendors. But I think some vendors probably know all about this, and still choose not to practice it because they know they are small fish. Not that past history is any indication of future events, but until PF is compromised, I personally wouldn't worry about the actions of most vendors. Yes, some extremely flamboyant actions wouldn't be cool, but most vendors aren't that flamboyant. IMO doing business with vendors who posts pictures, give general grow info, or give step by step details on what to not do with their products (because it would be illegal of course and they should tell people what exactly will result in them breaking the law) etc etc. Not because these things are definitely 100% legal, but because I don't feel they make a vendor an unsafe person to do business with.

Your advice is good, and seems genuine. Your advice for covering ones own legal ass 100% I do agree with. It's just the insinuation that not following it to a T makes a vendor unsafe. That I don't agree with. But I won't dog you for it It is after all, your sig and not mine...

--------------------

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
    #768207 - 07/22/02 03:47 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I dont know if this has been stated already but i will say it anyways.

Lets just say all hell breaks loose here and the DEA or some shit comes in and looks to bust vendors. Maybe pictures of their products being used illegally would get you shut down but lets say your helping growers with info etc did. All the vendors but Mycotek would be closed down.

You shouldn't get mad at him, he's just covering his ass and telling you instead of just doing it quietly. Perhaps Mycotek is being too cautios but its his right to do so. Only thing i dont like is he makes every other vendor look "dangerous".

Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Anonymous

Re: Eliminating the "Unsafe" Vendor [Re: Fd3000]
    #768627 - 07/22/02 06:14 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I havn't stepped outside in 5 years cuz I met get hit by lightning!

SUPPORT THE VENDORS WHO SUPPORT THIER CUSTOMERS!

Invisibleshaggymane
PHARMER

Loc: great white north
Re: Eliminating the "Unsafe" Vendor [Re: ]
    #770211 - 07/23/02 10:05 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

if the lightning don't get ya the thunder will

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #773546 - 07/24/02 01:34 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

A better title for this thread would be 'Eliminating the "Unsafe" Competition'.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #776299 - 07/25/02 02:16 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I think Mycotek's sig is accurate, but there's one more that I believe is more important than all the rest.

Buying from an American supplier is more risky because they are under the jurisiction of the DEA. For maximum security, I would say buy sporeprints from MushMush, and make your own syringes, and substrate.

If you do choose to buy from an American company, the fewer the better. If you buy from 3 different suppliers, then your risk is trippled.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Re: Eliminating the "Unsafe" Vendor [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #778141 - 07/26/02 08:46 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

For your information, the entire world is under the jurisdiction of the American DEA. Arguing that one is immune from them because they aren't based in the US is a little ridiculous. Just look at the billions of dollars being sent to colombia. About half used to wage war on those not liked by the DEA, the rest used to wage war against a populist peasant movement.

Not to mention, spores are legal, and as such are not under the "jurisdiction" of the DEA. Now we all know that Americans like to fuck with things outside their jurisdiction, but spores are a proven safe business in the united states. In fact, I'd say on sheer volume, the united states is the safest place to base a spore business. Again I reference the fact that spore vendors are not being, nor have been prosecuted in the united states. IMO yankees are as safe as any other vendor out there.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate