Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #322877 - 05/21/01 09:19 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Ooops.. I take part of that statement back. When elections were held I wanted a fair vote. Instead of McMan being put into the mod position without a vote. Personally I wanted BlueHoney... she rocks... great vibe.
the vote was rocked by a cheater, McMan was put in as mod of the spore vendor forum instead until a fair voting system, script, could be made, and I just left it alone to give him a chance. Maybe the guy really could change as he promised. I was wrong. That is pretty much my only political stance of messages with Thor.......... hang me :wink:.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #322889 - 05/21/01 09:30 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

ok people, this has gone on long enough, I wanted Hawk to have his chance to respond and he did, I closed both threads conserning this issue because I feel it is starting to get out of hand. Hawk gave his answers, it's up to the community to decide, I would just hope that we can put this behind us and move on.

Hawk if there was anything else you was wanting to add please pm me and I'll see what I can do, but I would rather this just die down now.

"Out of chaos...comes order...." AND THE FSR..

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order