Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineALDER_057
addict

Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: Alien]
    #321792 - 05/20/01 04:06 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I find it so plesant to live in denial. This business is becoming as cut throat as any other in corprate america. GOD bless America!!!!!!!!! peace
ALDER_057

--------------------
Drug Dealing & Trading Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecornbread

Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: McMan]
    #321818 - 05/20/01 04:47 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I like knowing who the puppets are. I think McMan has a good point. I like to know who I am talking too. I do not like biased opinions by puppets. I figured out a few of them on my own around here. I think that egos are getting in the way with what we all enjoy around here , mushrooms. I already have my own personal opinion about most of the venders.
Peace
Cornbread

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: cornbread]
    #321836 - 05/20/01 05:09 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

sock-puppeteering is not innocent and harmless, it is deceitful and manipulative.

worse, it does work. read the excellent book "influence" by robert cialdini for an introduction to the psychologics of manipulation. or turn on your tv and start noting every fake testimonial in commercials, used because it works and people don't realize it. or read threads and notice how opinion can be swayed by one single eloquent and well written post.

i don't think we should just let every lying motherfucker get away with it.

what's especially distasteful is that it is often the dudes who only post positive mature stuff that have a sockpuppet or two to do their dirty work. fuck that and fuck sockpuppets.

Anonymous

Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: cornbread]
    #321850 - 05/20/01 05:23 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Are those your golfing shoes mcman? They have enough holes in them from shooting yourself in the foot.

'ralphster is my friend' you say, and yes, it's very evident as you have continously tried to undermine the operations of mycelf and ryche. Who's will you be trolling next? Pf? Sporeworks?

You and jeelix talk about 'the truth'. You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. The truth was labled as a sock puppet because he supported me. Maybe you are a sock puppet of ralphs? There is certainly more than 100 posts by you supporting him.

And I was never 'hung' or 'raped', I merely had a bit of substrate flung at me by a troll or two. YOU

3d, did I read this right? Did you say that on one hand you 'don't want his type around here' modding but on the other 'out of respect, he is still a general mod'?

I guess what I'd really like to know is, where did you gain any respect for that guy in the first place? Was it from his continuos spamming when he first joined the shroomery? Was it from the way he would attack me everytime I would mention he was doing wrong? Or perhaps it was from the fact that he inspired us to form a vendors forum where scammers like him to promote $1000 garbage cans called 'cultivators'?
Perhaps it was when mcman 'turned over a new leaf, saw the other side of the coin and was reborn as spam fighting mod, deleting, locking and threatining to ban anyone who did anything remotely resembling what he himself had done only weeks earlier.
Which prompted me to speak up again along with others, who were deemed puppets and probably, like myself, threatened with banning by a now-disposed mod....and yourself!

Another post by mcman leaves the shroomery looking like a garbage heap. Good thing ther are other threads to visit....

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: Alien]
    #321851 - 05/20/01 05:24 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Sigh.... Ok here we go again...

First, mjshroomer has never owned any of the shroomery... Ythan is the founder, Aphex then took control after Ythan became tired of  this place and needed a break.... Aphex then turned control over to me and 3D, as for ownership the website is under my name and I take care of the bills ...

1st let me say this, I exposed Max because he was causing a lot of trouble, calling people names, insulting the moderators/admins, accusing people of having sock puppets, etc..... He sent countless emails to me and 3D that were less than nice, so he had it coming to him IMO...... We also had proof on that, so far I don't know if  3D has found any proof of your accusations, but it does seem very suspicious to say the least.....

What I don't get is what you want McMan, in your eyes you exposed a sock puppet of his, so what else do you expect? We didn't ban Max, we are not even considering any action.....

You yourself have been accused of having a sock puppet, Cosmo, so I wonder how do you get off blasting someone for having one when you yourself do?!?

You are on a mission it seems to attack Ryche, you obviously hold a serious grudge and won't let it go... You did what you wanted, let people decide on their own how to take it... DO NOT threaten the moderators, and DO NOT insult me personally saying that I AM BOUGHT... I FUCKING RESENT THAT....:mad: .... My actions are always what I believe to be for the benefit of the shroomery, your actions lately seem to be geared towards the destruction of the community rather than helping it.... You went from an admired and respected member to this bitter/angry/hostile person I see now....

I am trying to step back away from this kind of daily bickering, we now have lots of good people in moderator positions who are empowered to handle these kinds of situations.... Me and 3D are not going to be the ones in the middle of these things anymore, moderators will close and move improper threads and if any particular users cause more trouble than they are worth, the moderators will ban them.....

I frown on sockpuppets, but exposing them is one thing, asking to start a war over it is childish... People decide on their own what to make of it, don't tell us how to handle it, if we banned users who had sock puppets, you McMan would be on our small ban list.....

Now lets move on, this is getting tiresome.

OfflineKaren
Pooh-Bah
Female

Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #321859 - 05/20/01 05:38 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I think it is pretty obvious that this all has to do with where alliances lie.

It is sad to lose someone who contributes to this community like McMan. That being said....It would be sad to lose someone like Ryche too, but if he is involved in this then he needs to come clean and earn everyones trust back.

I am not taking sides here...I have no ill will towards anyone here and no preference for anyone involved in this arguement. However....

It seems like there is an incredible double standard going on here and it is ridiculous. How is it fair to attack McMan for this , when it was done once before with no reprocussions to the other person? It obviously isn't.

It would be wonderful to have this all cleared up in a fair manner but I doubt that will happen.

Sorry to see you go McMan....I would urge you to reconsider but I am sure you won't. Let us know where you will be heading to so we can continue to learn from your experience. You have contributed a lot to this community and have been friendly to the newbies such as myself. Thanks for that!

Karen

Anonymous

Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: Thor]
    #321861 - 05/20/01 05:41 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I'm glad you are finally seeing what mcman was about, when I tried to point it out I was labeled as a troublemaker, etc.

Obviously I'm ahead of my time.
I would lock this thread in about 3....2.....

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: Karen]
    #321863 - 05/20/01 05:42 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Is it just me or does karen put add a little niceness to a very bad situation??

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
behind every great fortune there is an even greater crime

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: ]
    #321866 - 05/20/01 05:44 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I think the thread should be locked at least until ryche gets back from vacation and can at least respond to all of the concerns

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: dimitri211]
    #321874 - 05/20/01 05:49 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

dimitri.. Your tag line says it all.. ;)

Even the small fortunes have their crimes..

Edited by egghead on 05/20/01 07:50 PM.

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: egghead]
    #321878 - 05/20/01 05:52 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

was that a rip?? egghead
also I have a link to ryches site I have tried to add others but it is not working. I try to put links on my sig. for newbies because I do try to answer there questions

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Edited by dimitri211 on 05/20/01 07:56 PM.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: JeeLiX]
    #321881 - 05/20/01 05:56 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

In reply to:

Taz, they just removed my "M" moderator position (without warning) because I just challenged Hawk's reputaion here!!!

Can you believe this? They will let Max get raped by Thor, but I can't expose the truth about Ryche's low-life scamming on the community!!!!

Please Taz... keep my vendor complaint up in this forum so that people can see the truth ok? They have removed it from the other forums, even tho that's where they hung the Capn for similar behaviour.

What's the deal? Is this favoritism? I don't really don't know

Ok, simple, McMan threatened to cause problems, he theatened moderators... Can you see why his 'M' was removed? He stepped down from moderating this forum, but we neglected to take away his powers, so when he brought up threats against this place he lost that power immediately.... That would happen to anybody who did the same, thats not favoritism... In fact I considered McMan a friend, we used to communicate via prvt messages in the past..... Then he just went on this mission to dictate to us how to run this place, and if we didn't agree we get called biased, bought, playing favorites etc....... Of course he's totally innocent even though he has a sock puppet too!

As for the mush cult thread being moved, its because I NO LONGER moderate. Senor_Doobie, bluehoney, Lizard King, and mitchnast run that forum now.... And one of them felt your post inapropriate there, so thats why it was moved.... When I posted in your thread about Max, I felt it should stay there because it wasn't a new post, it was in a current thread that went to shit before I posted mine.... Its a double standard if I was still moderating, but I am not.... New moderators, new rules, you can't compare Max's post to this one....

McMan, you have a HUGE hard on for Ryche, please leave it in the background... You did this post about the sock puppet, nothing wrong with that, but don't push it... Threatening people is TOTALLY unacceptable, and you trying to start up a huge war is not going to fly here....

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: Thor]
    #321917 - 05/20/01 06:57 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

there has been a few reply's to close this thread down, I say allow ryche his right to reply to all this. after all it's directed towards him, then it will be shut down.

"Out of chaos...comes order...." AND THE FSR..

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Taz]
    #321923 - 05/20/01 07:04 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: dimitri211]
    #321953 - 05/20/01 07:29 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

No, it was not a rip. It just looked like your tag line was the new THE marketing slogan. "behind every great spore vendor.."

It's not my place to comment on it really, though. I didn't looks through all of McMan's evidence. Not sure what's going on, but I'm no friend of puppeteers.

* Contributor to the Free Spore Ring

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: egghead]
    #321973 - 05/20/01 08:02 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

OfflineALDER_057
addict

Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: ralphster44]
    #322107 - 05/20/01 11:19 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

As a moderator of this forum, I feel that it is now necessary to move this to the "Rodney King forum". There are valid arguments and I hope to see us all come to an honest resolution. This, at the same time is kind of like unraveling a sock pupet mystery/conspiracy that rivals even the best of Springer. Keep up the good work boys (and girls) on both sides of this united front.
"Cant we all just get along?"
peace
ALDER_057

Edited by ALDER_057 on 05/21/01 01:19 AM.

--------------------
Drug Dealing & Trading Forum

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

#322181 - 05/21/01 01:26 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Everybody....deep breath....

Alright.

I have nothing to do with this debate....I'd like to think of myself as objective about it....or at least less biased than a lot of the people who have posted here so far....so here's what I have to say.

McMan, from what I can tell, Thor and 3D's main issues with you were not that you attacked Ryche. The problem was your attitude, especially towards them, and threatening to make people's life hell.

Sometimes, when I see people taking things too seriously here, I start to reply "It's just a website". But....it is a little more than that. It's a community too. And disagreements happen in any community. But that doesn't mean we have to be hostile about it. Nobody's perfect. You could reply to this message with quotes from me being not so civil to people. But it's not very often....

I think you're taking things too seriously, McMan....you may say you hate the politics, but I see you engaging in them. Sure, a sock puppet sucks, but is it worth freaking out over?

Isn't our reputation supposed to be that of the stoner? Cool, calm, reserved? I see a bunch of people up in arms trying to yell at each other.

Max, McMan, everybody else who's freaking out. Masturbate, take some time off from work, smoke joint, I don't know what, but just settle down. Chill. Don't take life so seriously.

Final thought - McMan - hopefully you will realize it's not worth leaving the Shroomery over. You're a resource for cultivation and could be of much help if you stick around. If you feel you can't - maybe a new nick? I don't know.

I guess I have one more final thought. Last time I wrote this, I believe it was to Senor_Doobie. And I was right.

If you say you're leaving, you'll be back.

http://www.captainjackmusic.com

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

#322205 - 05/21/01 02:00 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

You have some valid points McMan and I cant agree with you more on the security issue. Security of the members of this forum and their continued saftey should be paramount over all concerns. I hope you do not leave over some sock-puppet drama.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #322237 - 05/21/01 05:29 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

In reply to:

Since it is illegal to possess spores in the state of Cali and Hawk contributes to breaking the law by selling the Cali residents spores (for $50 risk fee) then this is a good sign that the vendor is not practicing safe business procedure and is subject to the law. This is no different than a vendor contributing to a minor by selling alcohol to them? It's illegal for a minor to possess alcohol and it's illegal if you contribute to the law being broken by selling the minor the whiskey.

In reply to:

Just because someone has a good rep as a vendor doesn't mean that they practice safe business practices for your benefit. Be careful and deal with the ones that you feel comfortably safe to deal with and enjoy your research!!

well, b4 i respond to these quotes above, i need to clear up some shit b4 someone jumps down my throat and accusses me of being a "sock puppet". first & foremost, i am not a sock puppet, I live in California (thats y im responding to these quote)
my tag reads ~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnected haze~., ~disconnectedhaze~ is my girlfriend/future wife:)...i am very proud of our union & bond that we have,
therefore, ~disconnectedhaze~ is not a sock puppet either.,
like i said, we both live in Cali, we are both members in this community & we are 2 different people., & also there are numerous people & mod's that would back me up to where i live. (thru trades, business, etc.)
sorry to ramble, but looking thru threads like this one, i feel it is very necessary to "clear" the air B4 shit gets smelly.

so at last, my response to the quotes.,
i believe it is only right (in my opinion) to say that spore vendors know that their spores arent being used for microscopy...being so, in some way shape or form, they are an accessorie to "breaking the law", to the best of my knowledge, cultivation is against federal law., and by supplying spores...dot,dot,dot... you catch my drift.
even if a spore vendor sends/sells spores to someone living in cali, there is no way to pin point exactly where it came from., (no return addy.), and being so...there is no extra "risk"
spore vendors are already taking risks.,
is 1 more "risk" that much of a hassle, that you have to charge a $50 risk minimum....i dont think so...
i believe that "$50 minumum" isnt a risk compenasation, it is a method of being "just out for a buck", & that is why i would never order from ryche...even if i was to order over $50 anyway. i'm not trying to slander ryche at all, but i find it unfair to charge extra, when there isnt any "extra" effort on the part of the vendor. anyone see where i am coming from???
people here are criticized highly, when all they do is thank the spore vendors for doing business the right way, word of mouth is very important in the little business of spore vending.,
i myself, have only ordered from SW, they didnt charge any extra "risk" minimum charge. they didnt not abuse the fact that i live in a fuct up state with retarded laws.,
if any "laws" broken, where do the vendors get their spores? their ass?...no....they have to grow them....i would assume that is illegal right?
That right there is the biggest risk in my eyes.
i've never heard of a sock puppet from SW, i've never even heard of a single complaint. all praise here.
the 2 lines above, does that make me a "puppet"?
well, since i live in cali, i cant be unless i have some superman abilities...but thats another story...
people need to chill out, smoke a bong rip, & realize that we are all here for 1 reason., our beloved HOBBY.
McMan: Dont Bail, you are very respected here.
your post as with all the posts from anyone & everyone else's
is all geared the same way...to find out what is right...in any situation in this community.
i believe you would gain much more respect if you didnt bail, that would show a true shroomerite to the community.

Everyone:
In reply to:

"your post as with all the posts from anyone & everyone else's
is all geared the same way...to find out what is right...in any situation in this community."
:smile:

o... & 1 more thing....the next time you dose/trip...dont forget about your toes:)....thats another thing people take for granted.....lol....;)

~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnectedhaze~

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck