Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request
    #321551 - 05/20/01 11:22 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: McMan]
    #321558 - 05/20/01 11:28 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: McMan]
    #321564 - 05/20/01 11:36 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

this is good to know McMan, I am not going to show favor to any vendors here, all vendors are treated the same, if some one attacks a vendor, they will be dealt with, but that vendor should also have the right to defend himself. sockpuppets will be burned at the stake, this is childish BS and it all stops right now. It's time people grow up and act like adults.

Sorry Mcman I wasn't here when your thread got moved, Nobody, except thor are 3D, should be moving threads out of forums, not moderators who are not moderating that paticular forum, like this one. I will defend McMan one this one.

TAZ

"Out of chaos...comes order...." AND THE FSR..

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

OfflineI_Sore
    #321569 - 05/20/01 11:41 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Very nice research McMan. I am impressed. Now lets see how this holds in the community. So so many camps out there, or rather cliques, in this community on a world of different subjects and concerns. (growing, vendors, even thoughts on off topic discussions) We are a counter culture group and it always shocks me how commercial this all really is. Also how much negativity to each other there is. Just be peaceful enhance your karma. It will pay off, especially when the vast majority of us are doing something blatantly illegal. But Im sure Im asking for a flame right now for preaching peace.

-Peace

--------------------
Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning..........Let us choke down some of this fairy dust and we are coming peter!

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: McMan]
    #321572 - 05/20/01 11:43 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

#321578 - 05/20/01 11:51 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

McMan... You have nowhere to talk about puppets... It seems that you had your own name "cosmo"?!? You are just as guilty as he is so don't try and say that you better in any way than he is. If you think that the way he advertises his products is going to get you in trouble then get as far away from here as you can. I'm not saying that 12BLate isn't him but you threatening to cause trouble on these boards will only get you banned.

"lying, deceitful money-hungry salesman"

- Seems like many people said that about you also....

"KEEP YOUR SPAM OFF OF OUR CULTIVATION FORUM!!!! "

- OUR???? As in yours??? Far from it. The Shroomery may not be here today if it weren't for Ryche. He deserves respect no matter what he does.

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
Vendors vs Community [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #321592 - 05/20/01 12:02 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

You have nowhere to talk about puppet... There's no effort at all going into exposing/banning sock puppets. And it shows in the volatility of the 'community'.

* Contributor to the Free Spore Ring

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #321595 - 05/20/01 12:04 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

#321597 - 05/20/01 12:07 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

You even tried to get free spores from Ryche in his contest!!!! Now you are bashing him... What a hypocrite..

--------------------

OfflineJeeLiX
Sober
 User Gallery

Loc: Toostoned, AZ
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint *DELETED* [Re: McMan]
    #321602 - 05/20/01 12:15 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by JeeLiX

--------------------
"If you don't stand up for somethin, you'll fall for anything." Martin L. King

Offlineholerider
Stranger
    #321604 - 05/20/01 12:17 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Leaving for good??!!! Say it ain't so, mcman!
Your evidence may be circumstantial; but it's compelling.
You're on a tear...keep it up.

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: JeeLiX]
    #321613 - 05/20/01 12:26 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

McMan was not banned and he requested that his moderator privs. be removed.

--------------------

OfflineJeeLiX
Sober
 User Gallery

Loc: Toostoned, AZ
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #321618 - 05/20/01 12:30 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Ummm ok but thats not what I read.

In reply to:

Taz, they just removed my "M" moderator position (without warning) because I just challenged Hawk's reputaion here!!!

Can you believe this? They will let Max get raped by Thor, but I can't expose the truth about Ryche's low-life scamming on the community!!!!

Please Taz... keep my vendor complaint up in this forum so that people can see the truth ok? They have removed it from the other forums, even tho that's where they hung the Capn for similar behaviour.

What's the deal? Is this favoritism? I don't really don't know!

McMan

--------------------
"If you don't stand up for somethin, you'll fall for anything." Martin L. King

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #321621 - 05/20/01 12:33 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

3D will investagate all this, let him do his job. as far as Mcman and what happened that is between 3D & McMan, please lets not air out the dirty laundry here.

"Out of chaos...comes order...." AND THE FSR..

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

#321622 - 05/20/01 12:35 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

McMan was removed from moderating the Mushroom Cultivation forum by request. Out of respect for him I let him still be able to be a general mod where he can see the mod forum and some of the things like that but he couldn't close or edit anything. After he threatened to cause trouble if anyone closes his post I had had enough. We don't need peple like that around here. If he would have presented his concerns to myself before cross posting in many forums then it wouldn't have been so bad. Call it favoritism if you want.

--------------------

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #321650 - 05/20/01 01:12 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

#321672 - 05/20/01 01:40 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I wasn't aware that mjshroomer owned part of the shroomery or that he sold that part. Noone has told me anything about that. I know he doesn't pay the monthly hosting fees.... I'm glad you exposed the truth... if it is truthful. Ryche is not the only vendor that sells their spores on this site. SporeWorks has a banner in Advanced.. And just incase you didn't know, selling spores is not illegal. How long has the shroomery been alive with people selling spores?????? A LONG ASS TIME

"since you guys have failed to honor our rights of safety then I will most definitely move on to another community that doesn't allow this kind of threat to carry on. "

- What community doesn't allow people to sell spores on their site?(directly and/or indirectly)

Who said you bashed Ralph???

--------------------

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
    #321673 - 05/20/01 01:43 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

yo mcman, to claim that you created cosmo out of noble reasons is BULLSHIT, in his first posts he SPAMMED the mc. then you denied being cosmo and LIED like a hundred times when i and others called you on it. you are just as bad as ryche and max. and fuck you all. greedy lying pieces of shit.

OfflineoOjonahOo
addict
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #321708 - 05/20/01 02:23 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Can we just stop all the bullshit? Lets just stick to what we do best, growing mushrooms. There wouldn't be nearly so many
"cliques" around the shroomery if people didn't keep posting these divisive and threatening diatribes.

No offense Mcman, I respect you and appreciate your knowledge and contributions to the community. I feel the same way about hawk. Honestly, if who gives a shit if someone has a sock puppet? I don't feel compelled to purchase his products because someone is giving him praise.
It is not the most honest thing to do, but really I don't give a shit.

When a two year old child misbehaves in order to gain attention, the correct thing is not to indulge him and give him the negative attention he craves...it is to demonstrate the falacy of his actions. The only thing to do is ignore it. Vendors thrive on discussion, whether good or bad. Hopefully, we will show that we respect honest and hardworking members who contribute a great deal to the community, such as the Sporeworks. Ryche used to contirbute a lot more, but seems to be very taxed recently.

Mcman, I know you dislike the politics that goes on here; do yourself a favor and don't start things like this. If you feel that the community is threatened by ryches alleged actions, then leave. If you care about the communtiy, the way to fix it is not so start a public debate "exposing" the demonic behavior of Hawk. It is to write him an email explaining your suspicions, and encouragin him to do the right thing.

Im tired of all this...lets just chill and let things happen.

--------------------
Ultimate Mycodirectory v4.0

InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Jupiter's Moon
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #321723 - 05/20/01 02:38 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

My 2 cents on all of this is that you must take what you see, learn from it and make your judgements that are for yourself and leave it alone. If you can see through a vendor, see that they are "out for the buck" or whatever, then avoid them. Keep it as your personal wisdom. I can uderstand when you see all this and its starts to burn you up, but it does no good at all to try to regulate it. Its a free country.

If you get blamed for spamming and the other guy doesn't, who cares. You make a better name for yourself by never even commenting on it. I think PF is a great company, been around for years. I do not agree with the bashing of PF, but it will never do any good for me to start a fight over it; I will be the idiot in the long run.

I notice Sporechicks hardly ever post here and I think its cause they don't even want to get started with all the crap. I can respect them for that. The best cannabis seed vendor I have ever seen hardly ever posts on the cannabis boards. But all of his customers and word of mouth reputation speaks for itself. I really like Sporechicks myself as a personal favorite, but have been concerned that they were getting burned out on the buisness. I hope they are ok and keep up the great work they have been doing for some time now. I really respect their reserved participation in the forums.

Spam will draw in the newbies, but they will learn over time; if they stick with the hobby, who is who and the actual best suppliers will get good word of mouth reputations.

McMan, you have to let it all go; I know its hard. Otherwise it will eat you up and in the long run you will see what a waste it was to even try. I think most of the vendors here are good and the product is all that matters. Just avoid the ones you don't like and have a good time.

Alien

Alien's Shroom Tek
http://alientek.iwarp.com

--------------------
-Alien :cool:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals