Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Addition of DMT to substrate
    #3245588 -

I was doing some reading on adding DMT to the substrate and how it increases the potency of Psilocybe mushrooms and I was wonder if anyone knew what the mushrooms convert the DMT to, is it psilocybin or psilocin? I remember stumbling across this subject some time ago but I have lost the information on it and it has recently gained my interest again. Also I remember reading on the possibility of using the mushrooms to convert other substances, does anyone know anything on this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Addition of DMT to substrate [Re: relativexistance]
    #3245796 -

So you do not have the links to this info? I've never heard of this before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Addition of DMT to substrate [Re: relativexistance]
    #3246472 -

what would be the point of destroying DMT to make something else?


--------------------
buh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Addition of DMT to substrate [Re: shirley knott]
    #3246480 -

Man o man, I wish I could get ahold of some DMT.


--------------------
Now go Home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Addition of DMT to substrate [Re: EvilEwok]
    #3246706 -

so do i. i do not see the point of using such a powerful psychotrop in this way. why not just smoke the dmt and let the mushrooms do what they do best?


tke


--------------------
The oldest and strongest emotion of man is fear. The oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
--H.P. Lovecraft

Demented Piper Press

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Addition of DMT to substrate [Re: theknighterrant]
    #3246724 -

If you really want DMT, you can extract it. People sometimes forget that they can always get plant-based drugs. It may require a lot of time, a lot of effort, patience, planning, money, and dedication, but you can do it!

- Tony Robbins

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Addition of DMT to substrate [Re: Land_Crab]
    #3247536 -

Thanks to the DEA, all the chemical suppliers no longer sell 5-MeO-DMT.... boooooo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Addition of DMT to substrate [Re: DNKYD]
    #3248080 -

Well nobody really understands what Im trying to get at here so let me elaborate. By adding DMT to a substrate the mushrooms convert the DMT to another chemical. I cant really remember what the chemistry is exactly, but it makes the mushroom more potent. You aren't wasting the DMT, just making stronger mushrooms. Using the mushrooms to convert some of the chemicals allows the production of much more difficult to make substances that someone without a lab cannot do, however the mushrooms have their own little built in lab. I'll see if I can find some links.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Addition of DMT to substrate [Re: relativexistance]
    #3248126 -

Well I found the answer to my own question.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Board=Forum4&Number=2176129

Has anyone experimented adding DMT to a substrate before. Here's another link.

http://www.magicmushrooms.org/products/forum.php?page=9

I was really just wondering the benefits of using DMT containing substrates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Addition of DMT to substrate [Re: relativexistance]
    #3248381 -

why not use other indoles? they would probably work similarly, if not the same.


--------------------
all posts made by 4hodmt are entirely ficticious. the user 4hodmt has noa ffiliation with any company, or organization; any endorsements made by 4hodmt are to be considered a joke. any similarity between a person (or story) 4hodmt is talking about is entirely happenstance. 4hodmt is not to be taken seriously under any circumstance. furthermore, he does not know what he is talking about. Please ignore anything 4hodmt has to say.


_______

"Trust me, I'm from the future.


Actually I'm not from the future, but I did lived there for a while."

- Baby Hitler

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Addition of DMT to substrate [Re: 4hodmt]
    #3248487 -

Maybe throw some chopped phlaris grass in your bulk subs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Addition of DMT to substrate [Re: jethro]
    #4708455 -

What about 5-meo-dmt? I was thinking about making a substrate using the venom of the bufo alvaious. It has 5 methoxy dmt, dmt, and bufotenine (5 hydroxy dmt). My only concern was that the actives might be destroyed when the substrate is sterilized. This would not be an expensive way to do it. The supply would be renewable and cost nothing but the time for your toad to recuperate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Addition of DMT to substrate [Re: relativexistance]
    #4708539 -

how is dmt affected by the pressure cooker environment?


--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Addition of DMT to substrate [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #4708554 -

It would definately vaporize. From there, who knows. I don't think that would be the most effective way of adding it to a susbtrate. If you were going to add it, add it to pasteurized compost. When you spawn in the grains just mix in someof the DMT crystals.


--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lets start fresh...DMT substrate
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Bleuboxo 27,496 98 05/18/06 06:48 AM
by nimmen
* For doubters of the DMT substrate method.
( 1 2 all )
Explorer 10,013 30 05/22/01 09:10 AM
by gray1
* Minerals and Additives for substrates Didjeridoo 1,701 4 08/05/01 11:32 PM
by Didjeridoo
* Re: Ayahuasca Substrate
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 17,890 52 10/01/00 10:28 AM
by Anonymous
* Nutritional additives valour 859 2 01/22/04 05:02 PM
by ask
* My shrooms grown on DMT-rich substrate. Dogomush 7,928 19 04/14/03 08:06 PM
by Catalysis
* I believe I've found a good nutrient additive BigJohnson 3,257 15 02/17/03 10:38 PM
by goldtop
* tryptamine inriched substrate
( 1 2 all )
michealjackstyle 5,356 22 02/10/05 01:06 AM
by micro

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: RogerRabbit, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta
1,927 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.