Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
forget Katrina + Rita, this is a real conspiracy.. Tesla
    #4704432 - 09/24/05 10:53 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

first of all, I was so inspired to see all the posts regarding HAARP, chemtrails, etc. etc. Why is it most of the shall I say "different" thinking people (consider the website we are on) seem to give these theories more credit?

that being said.. I really found this article interesting, and not only that it is the most intelligible article of its kind that I have read in a long time.

http://www.etherzone.com/2005/dale040805.shtml

he intended to discredit human tampering resulting in the Tsunami, but on the contrary he found some very crazy facts that scared the shit out of me..

mostly because everything being mentioned goes hand in hand with what HAARP is about.. and HAARP technology was mainly created by Eastlund.. and Eastlund basically got his ideas from Tesla..

and Tesla.. well i hope everyone here knows of tesla, but for the westerners (like myself)... hes the real father of electricity, radio, and weather control.

--------------------
music: myspace.com/soundscientists
I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf.

No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: forget Katrina + Rita, this is a real conspiracy.. Tesla [Re: kotik]
    #4704433 - 09/24/05 10:54 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

p.s. i'll probably be poking my head in more often around here, i took a long break.

--------------------

No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
    #4704447 - 09/24/05 11:00 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: forget Katrina + Rita, this is a real conspiracy.. Tesla [Re: lonestar2004]
    #4704527 - 09/24/05 11:52 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ah, a fellow Texan.. another Alex Jones watcher as well?

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #4704530 - 09/24/05 11:54 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

alex jones is mentally unstable. dont watch or listen to him

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: forget Katrina + Rita, this is a real conspiracy.. Tesla [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4704554 - 09/24/05 12:11 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I agree that he is mentally unstable, but I do not understand why you would say dont watch or listen to him.

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #4704558 - 09/24/05 12:13 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

alex jones is a maniac. i think he has soem good points about sept 11th and a few other incidents. however he blows shit way out of proportion and has now convinced himself everything is a conspircay. he realizes people tune into him now to hear his conspiracy shit so he panders by making up garbage.

InvisibleObserver
Stranger

Re: forget Katrina + Rita, this is a real conspiracy.. Tesla [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4708409 - 09/25/05 04:44 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
alex jones is a maniac. i think he has soem good points about sept 11th and a few other incidents. however he blows shit way out of proportion and has now convinced himself everything is a conspircay. he realizes people tune into him now to hear his conspiracy shit so he panders by making up garbage.

Alex Jones' schtick is indeed to generally exaggerate things while hammering you with fear and plugs for buying his videos or visiting his websites. However, I think he is entertaining and does believe what he is saying. One can learn a lot from watching his public access tv shows (example) as long as you retain a clear perspective about what is presented. I guess I would classifly Alex as infotainment, for whatever it's worth...

Also, an interesting interview I stumbled across tonight:
http://www.sacredcow.com/media/source/alex/alex_chomsky2.mp3
http://www.sacredcow.com/media/source/alex/alex_chomsky3.mp3

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: forget Katrina + Rita, this is a real conspiracy.. Tesla [Re: Observer]
    #4708767 - 09/25/05 09:04 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i was actually introduced to him when I was living in TX, and i watched his public access show.

calling him a lunatic and ignoring everything he says is just as crazy. He doesnt just sit behind a camera all day, he actually goes to places to help protest, and inform the public.

discrediting EVERYTHING he says because he overuses hyperbole and tends to be quite a sensationalist is just stupid.. take everything with a grain of salt.

to be honest, I believe more of what he says than what I hear on Fox/ABC/etc. news.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4709352 - 09/25/05 01:00 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

There's a bit of a problem here.

We're meant to believe, that just because Cindy-Lou Dale doesn't like conspiracy theorists, doesn't mean that she won't fall prey to the same trappings they do. She compiles a list of evidence that at best proves that human intervention can cause landslides and that people have made attempts to cause tsunamis, with mediocre success.

Just because something could be a cause doesn't mean that it likely is.

Tesla?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: forget Katrina + Rita, this is a real conspiracy.. Tesla [Re: Phluck]
    #4709579 - 09/25/05 02:05 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Just because something could be a cause doesn't mean that it likely is.

I agree 100%.  but on the same token, just because something shouldn't be done.. doesn't mean it won't.

Quote:

Tesla?

was this a question, or a statement of disbelief?

anyone familiar with the Bernard Eastlund patents?  (since I know electromagnetic wave propagation is just the coolest thing with the kids these days  :rolleyes:).

if i am sounding like a crazy person, please consider the  Space Preservation act of 2001 that actually cites:

" (vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space."

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4710915 - 09/25/05 07:31 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

anyone familiar with the Bernard Eastlund patents? (since I know electromagnetic wave propagation is just the coolest thing with the kids these days ).

Ever read anything about HAARP other than paranoid speculation?

I know it's a favorite for conspiracy nuts, but research into ionospheric radio transmission really doesn't have anything to do with weapons. How could radio signals be used to damage the planet's ecosystem? Well, the conspiracy theorists don't have a clue, but they do believe!

Forget about facts, when you don't have inside information, it's always safe to assume that they've achieved something far beyond what the rest of science knows. Of course, most huge scientific discoveries are usually the result of combining knowledge discovered around the world, but not in this case, they've done it all in house.

Quote:

if i am sounding like a crazy person, please consider the Space Preservation act of 2001 that actually cites:

" (vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space."

That's right. Nobody could have possibly thought it would be a bad idea to create a weapon that would destroy the ecosystem without there already being one. Nobody has that kind of wild imagination.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleLos_Pepes
Stranger

#4710922 - 09/25/05 07:33 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

anyone familiar with the Bernard Eastlund patents? (since I know electromagnetic wave propagation is just the coolest thing with the kids these days).

Has anyone here heard of Arthur Paul Pedrick? http://www.patent.freeserve.co.uk/pedrick.html

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#4711008 - 09/25/05 08:04 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Of course, most huge scientific discoveries are usually the result of combining knowledge discovered around the world, but not in this case, they've done it all in house.

Thats the #1 flaw with all scientific conspiracy theories. Strangely enough, it is rarely acknowledged.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4711283 - 09/25/05 09:37 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

yikes, rational questions... no i don't run and hide. As stated before, I was also a skeptic.. I have been doing my own research for the past few years on this exact topic, but as you say, it could be to feed my "wild imagination."

Quote:

most huge scientific discoveries are usually the result of combining knowledge discovered around the world,

agreed. Here are 2 links I would like to throw out there if you would care for a different view.. not an opposite view, but one you can draw your own conclusions from.. first

http://911review.org/Wiki/DeadMicrobiologists.shtml - being a microbiologist is bad for your health, but not as you may thing. More die by plane crashes, car accidents, and unsolved murders / suicides than anything else. you can also see the letters C, I and A sprinkled throughout the reports.

second,

http://www.advweb.com/kw/misc/misc/kw_cia-nazi-info-share.html - list of Nazi war criminals / scientists that were employed by the CIA after WW2. Oh but that's probably just a wild imaginary scenario as well. Why would we ever want to attain all of the research they were doing on how far you can push humans both physically and mentally, before breaking them down and shaping them into better soldiers.. but again wild imagination may be taking over so I will proceed.

Quote:

How could radio signals be used to damage the planet's ecosystem?

a very innocent question, although I decided to leave the latter part of it out, since it was pretty much just a cheap shot.

first of all, you say ecosystem. "all the living things in an area and the way they affect each other and the environment." well to put it quite simply, you do admit (i hope you do at least) that animals have senses much more acute and developed than our own. In fact, they (most animals) move and think faster than us, and just as some are color blind whereas we can see different lightwaves and hear different soundwaves.. so can animals be affected by unnatural radiowaves, especially a constant pulse of them..

now to correct you, radio waves is not exactly what this is about. It is about ELF, or Extra Low Frequency waves... and EMF, and all kinds of crazy shit that has no end in sight.

Of course, nothing short of a complete public debriefing would convince anyone, even when all of the evidence is plain to see for any who seek it.

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4711287 - 09/25/05 09:38 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

p.s. i purposely strayed from your radiowave / ecosystem question because I am speaking neither of ecosystems nor radio waves, so i really don't think my response would have mattered either way.

--------------------

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#4711343 - 09/25/05 09:50 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Um, ok so 15 microbiologists died around the world in 6 months after 911. What does that mean? Thats nothing. Im sure many more people in other fields have died since 911.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: forget Katrina + Rita, this is a real conspiracy.. Tesla [Re: Catalysis]
    #4711557 - 09/25/05 10:46 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

only pointing out that not only are scientists killed, but they are essentially coerced into working on projects.

and those that do not want to comply.. well, thats where you get 15 dead microbiologists under very strange circumstances.

pay no mind, i am not trying to convert anyone, but assuming that all scientists are all working with the same intentions, and trying to figure out the same things for the same reasons..

well thats just as crazy as any theory I can come up with.

--------------------

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#4711580 - 09/25/05 10:54 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Well you do have a point. Closed governments such as north korea could easily fund things like human cloning and other scientific endevours that are not very difficult but generally not accepted in the scientific community. Things like making anthr4x resistant to antibiotics can be done in someone's kitchen. Its more the theories about huge technological leaps made without any public knowledge that are very far fetched.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: forget Katrina + Rita, this is a real conspiracy.. Tesla [Re: Catalysis]
    #4712956 - 09/26/05 07:14 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I dont think either one of us is being too irrational.

I am not saying that Katrina or Rita was caused by someone in a laboratory, but at the same time, while it seems far-fetched, so did the rest of Tesla's inventions..

I mean imagine someone explaining wireless communication to you in 1912. You would look at them like they were fucking crazy, not to mention the other weird stuff Tesla was into.. for instance he would charge a room full of energy, invisible to the eye, but then hold lightbulbs in his hand, and they would light up, in a very weird Uncle Fester-like fashion.

and guess who his primary financier was.. JP Morgan. not exactly someone known for pouring money into unfounded research.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion