Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center 'Conspiracy Fa [Re: Rose]
    #3176962 - 09/24/04 09:45 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:Link (From a credible source please... hell... Al Jazeera will do!)?

Hows Google? (Warning: By searching for such material you may be considered a terrorist)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center 'Conspiracy Fa [Re: ekomstop]
    #3177453 - 09/24/04 11:32 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ekomstop said:
Nobody is changing the conspiracy on you, but merly point out different aspects of the same conspiracy.

Incase you overlooked his post, JonnyOnTheSpot already answered your question, alot better than I probably could I might add. Can you answer my question? Why would bush sign W199I and claim it was an order under 'national security' threatening investigators with arrest if they failed to comply? Is he just an incredibly bigger dumbass than anyone had ever imagined, or might he have done this to ensure that terrorist attacks would happen in order help further his own (but not limited to 'his own') absolutely insane tyrannical agenda?

Just out of curiosity, has CNN or any of your other 'legitimate' sources of information informed you of this document?

I'm still waiting for the link proving Bush said what you claim he said. They do log his speaches you know.

But IMHO, Bush is simply a bigger dumbass than you seem to think he is.

Quote:

ekomstop said:
Quote:

Cervantes said:Link (From a credible source please... hell... Al Jazeera will do!)?

Hows Google? (Warning: By searching for such material you may be considered a terrorist)

This is PA&L.

Please... unless you want to look silly, provide YOUR OWN links... if you wish to prove YOUR argument.

Demanding me to do YOUR research is silly... I do MY research.

Besides... I doubt you'd like what I dig up.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3177551 - 09/25/04 12:04 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

If you click on the link I provided, you will see that I ran the search for you. Bush didn't do a speach on it, it was a secret document leaked by the former deputy FBI director John O'neil, who quit his job because of it; released these documents, and was dead on Sept 11. He was hired by the owners of the trade centers right after quitting his job, and died in the collapse on his first day on the job.

John O'neil - The Counter-Terrorist

A bunch of W199I links/references/info from Prisonplanet.com - Most comprehensive source of real 9/11 info I know of

FBI 'was told to back off bin Laden family'

Why the media's conspiracy theory is better than yours - Thread on this article from a few days ago

BBC Repot Video on W199I-WF-213589 among other things - Everyone should watch this

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3177635 - 09/25/04 12:23 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I will read these links but I need to sleep tonight.

In the interum, let me simply ask, what does this have to do with WTC 7? Oh one more: What does WTC 7 have to do with anything?

I'll look into answering YOUR questions tomorrow.

Good night.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3177767 - 09/25/04 01:08 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I really don't understand how you could assume that the building 7 collapse should just be ignored..but to each his own I guess.  May I ask what exactly you believe the demolition of building 7 may have had to do with aiding in the 'rescue operation' as you suggested?  Something tells me it was likely brought down for other reasons which are probably, of course, secret. 

After all of this, I don't think we should be forgetting what went down at the Murrah Building in Oaklahoma City, yet another supposed 'terrorist attack' with a ton of smoking guns suggesting government involvement and a massive (yet blatantly obvious) cover up.  Not to mention the first WTC attack in 1993, which was admitedly ordered to take place by an F.B.I. Supervisor. 

Government sponsored terrorism is nothing new..so why is it so hard to even grapple with the idea that this could quite possibly be the case yet again with 9/11?  The truth hurts sometimes.  But no matter how difficult it may be to deal with, I believe we, as fucking human beings, should feel down right motivated to fight for it if need be.  I mean, do people like being lied to or what?  I hate to see all this bullshit happening, the masses passively accepting what they see in the mainstream media at face value, call me crazy, but alot of it seems to be nothing more than different parts of a big pile of horse shit to me.  A big fucking mind game.  Fuck!  :mad:

Let us remember Emperor Nero, who burned Rome and blamed it on the Christians. Hitler burned the Reichstag and blamed it on his politcal enemy, the communists.. Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen with admitted pre-knowledge as a pretext for war. Is nobody noticing a wee bit of a trend here?  Is it really that far fetched to consider that something like this could be happening yet again in these times, IN YOUR OWN FUCKING HI-JACKED COUNTRY?

I'm going to bed too..night all.

Edited by ekomstop (09/25/04 02:44 AM)

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#3177797 - 09/25/04 01:18 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Did you know mayor juliani had a secrete fire proof war room in building seven on one of the top floors witch also housed the FBI CIA and USS. i think this is probabley where the mayor and the government gave supervision of this false terrorist attack. they destroyed it to cover evidance

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3178760 - 09/25/04 11:43 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

******I really don't understand how you could assume that the building 7 collapse should just be ignored..but to each his own I guess. May I ask what exactly you believe the demolition of building 7 may have had to do with aiding in the 'rescue operation' as you suggested? Something tells me it was likely brought down for other reasons which are probably, of course, secret.*******

I told you already, WTC 7 was DAMAGED. This is a FACT. And it was the closest, severely damagaded building to the West Side Highway, where the rescue operation was to be conducted. Also a fact (Look at a map). Before the big equiptment could move in, WTC 7 was brought down. This is a Fact.

The owner of WTC 7 (well, he owned the WHOLE WTC) says he gave the order to, "Pull it." This is a Fact.

I also said already, WTC 7 was on the same foundation as the WTC towers... all the WTC buildings were. All those buildings were either destroyed, or brought down. This is a Fact.

Where's the conspiracy surrounding WTC buildings 3-6? They came down too you know. This is a Fact.

I have also said, many buildings were damaged and/or destroyed on that day. Not just the towers and WTC 7. This is a Fact.

THE MILITARY WAS NOT IN CONTROL OF GROUND ZERO ON SEPT 11. The NYPD and NYFD were. They were only concerned in SAVING their dead/injured comrades. Ask around. This is a Fact.

The American press is money hungry. They are not affraid to oppose the American president. The American media is run by MONEY not the American government. Don't believe me? Then look up any story about CBS released in the last week. Until proven wrong, I will choose to say this too is a Fact.

Why is WTC 7's collapse soooo TOP SECRET? EVERYBODY KNEW IT WAS COMING DOWN. They knew when it would collapse. Emergency rescuers and press were cleared out of the area when it did come down. This is a Fact.

And finally to Ahron Zombie... who seems convinced that since government officials worked in WTC 7... it must be a conspiracy...

Ahron, how many Govt agencies were in the Twin towers? I bet more were in the towers than in WTC 7. I'm just guessing... but I'd take that bet.

But it doesn't matter...

Let me say again... THE PENTAGON WAS ATTACKED on 9-11. It is the HEADQUARTERS for the CIA, FBI and USSS. This is a Fact.

What you are suggesting Ahron, is the 9-11 attacks were planned from WTC 7. Where is your proof? NO FACTS HERE.

It makes no sense. Why would people plan attacks from a building so close to the WTC that the towers actually fell on it?

That would be bad planning.

WHY couldn't it just be Al Quaeda?

They ADMIT they planned the attacks. There is VIDEO of Ossama Bin Laden describing what happened on 9-11. Al Quaeda operatives FLEW the planes. MUSLIMS WERE DANCING IN THE STREETS. This is a FACT.

I am about done with this thread. There is no reason to continue.

First, the "Tin Hatters" won't believe anything the US press said on that day... even though they can offer no proof that the US press is conspiring to help the US Govt. attack its own people.

You can really tell a thread is about a conspiracy theory when legitimate (money hungry) news sources are not allowed to be used as evidence.

Second, my LOGIC is being ignored.

Third, this is a silly thread about silly conspiracies. Teeny-tiny nukes? WTC 7 was the most important building in the US Govt.? WTF?

Fourth, I am constantly asked to repeat myself... while eskom refuses to tell me:

What does WTC 7 have to do with anything?

Fifth, the, "Tin Hatter's" seem to believe only bombs can cause buildings to fall DOWN.

Issac Newton would disagree.

Meh...

I'll save my time for threads where my posts will actually be READ by the people who refute them.

Go ahead, ignore my opinions, but please, do not ignore the facts. It pisses me off. I don't talk about the WTC collapse to recall, "Good times". I do it to tell people who WEREN'T THERE what REALLY happened.

When I say I saw something on 9-11, I did. I saw it. I heard it. I smelled it. I am not the media. I am a New Yorker who lived in the shaddow of the WTC. 3,000 people died in that shaddow.

When my story matches the US media's, I am accused of quoting media sources. As if to discredit me. Perhaps, the media covered the same events that I saw with my own eyes. Ever think of that?

Anyway, obviously, the WTC is still a touchy subject for me.

If I write about it... it pisses me off when facts are repeatedly ignored.

Oh well... at least the US government is paying me soooo well to keep their dirty little secret. Obviously I know what they were up to on that day. I just won't tell.

For my loyalty, the Govt's going to send me a Teeny-tiny nuke.

I'm beginning to wonder why we didn't just attack Canada on 9-11. Perhaps when the Govt. comes through with my Teeny-tiny nuke, I will ammend that.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3178943 - 09/25/04 01:08 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not saying the media flat out lies, though they definitely seem to like putting a spin on things (ie. the war on terror) probably so that the viewer will percieve certain information in a certain way. And when they DO cover an important story, especially in the case that it might make elements in the government look bad, alot of the time it seems they draw attention to it maybe once or twice, and then brush it off to the side as if it is insignificant and is never heard of again. Yet with all this war on terror bullshit they keep throwing it in your face over and over and over..

If you looked at the links I provided, you would have seen that most if not all of the articles in the 9/11 Archives are reports directly from mainstream news. Yet the mainstream news doesn't seem to be throwing these FACTS in back in your face over and over and over, do they?

You can go ahead and debunk the building 7 mystery all you want, although doing just that doesn't even come close to explaining the loads of other unanswered questions in regards to this entire event.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3178960 - 09/25/04 01:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Now THAT we can agree on... sort of.

There are LOTS of unanswered questions about 9-11.

Bush did little to nothing to prepare for an attack... and there is plenty of evidence that supports this argument.

"Farenheit 9-11" was a movie made to look into what Bush was doing before, during and after 9-11. The film does not make GWB look good.

I just don't see what it has to do with the Teeny-tiny nukes and WTC 7.

You're getting your conspiracies crossed... and I am a little perplexed.

The American media never got higher ratings than on 9-11... well, perhaps when OJ Simpson drove his Bronco... real slow.

You can bet your bottom dollar, the Media'd love to break a new story saying, "Bush was responsible for 9-11." It'd sure explain why Bin Laden hasn't been caught.

The media would do anything to get ratings like they had on 9-11-01. If there is a REAL conspiracy, you can bet the media will cover it.

The American media is not nearly as Bush loving as you think.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3178996 - 09/25/04 01:27 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Thing is..many mainstream news organizations HAVE published reports about the Bush Administraion being involved at some level in the attacks. Hell, they are in a big lawsuit over it!! Have you heard much about that story in the mainstream news?

I haven't seen farenheit 9/11..Micheal Moore is kind of a twit. At any rate, there are tons of other documentaries on the subject which irrefutably prove a conspiracy. Do you want to see them? Got soulseek?

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
    #3179013 - 09/25/04 01:32 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ekomstop said:
I appreciate your attempts, but to tell you the truth alot of what I've read by you seem to be generally reflecting the claims that have been pushed by the mainstream media, mixed up with some of your own theories trying to explain what has not yet been explained. How can one assume that your guesses should be considered any more conclusive than anybody elses'?

Translation: Everyone that was there says one thing, you agree with it, and the mainstream media reports it. Ergo, it must be wrong.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3179017 - 09/25/04 01:33 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Let me explain this to you one more time.

I AGREE, THERE IS MUCH ABOUT 9-11 THAT WE DON'T KNOW.

but...

What does your last post have to do with the Teeny-tiny nukes or WTC 7?

What does WTC 7 have to do with Bush's idiocy?

What does WTC 7 have to do with anything?

I don't see the connection between Bush's bad leadership and the WTC 7 conspiracy... and I have asked you for an answer to this question... like... ten times.

You see, I am not trying to be a dick. I just don't see the connection. I am confused. You keep pointing to Bush, and your links... like they answer my simple question. They don't.

Please, connect the dots, or link me to someone who does.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Re: Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center 'Conspiracy Fa [Re: retread]
    #3179031 - 09/25/04 01:36 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

retread said:
Quote:

ekomstop said:
I appreciate your attempts, but to tell you the truth alot of what I've read by you seem to be generally reflecting the claims that have been pushed by the mainstream media, mixed up with some of your own theories trying to explain what has not yet been explained. How can one assume that your guesses should be considered any more conclusive than anybody elses'?

Translation: Everyone that was there says one thing, you agree with it, and the mainstream media reports it. Ergo, it must be wrong.

Hence, pushed by the mainstream media. As in, they don't seem to want to shut up about one side or one perspective of the story in regards to this whole event.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3179057 - 09/25/04 01:43 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know the answer to your question, among a pile of other questions, although I'm sure I (and millions of other people) would love some answers about as much as you do.

You live in New York? Maybe you would find this article interesting.

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
    #3179061 - 09/25/04 01:44 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ekomstop said:
Quote:

Four pages of links to conspiracy sites that offer no proof said document existed. You've convinced... noone.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3179074 - 09/25/04 01:50 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ekomstop said:
If you click on the link I provided, you will see that I ran the search for you. Bush didn't do a speach on it, it was a secret document leaked by the former deputy FBI director John O'neil, who quit his job because of it; released these documents, and was dead on Sept 11. He was hired by the owners of the trade centers right after quitting his job, and died in the collapse on his first day on the job.

John O'neil - The Counter-Terrorist

A bunch of W199I links/references/info from Prisonplanet.com - Most comprehensive source of real 9/11 info I know of

FBI 'was told to back off bin Laden family'

Why the media's conspiracy theory is better than yours - Thread on this article from a few days ago

BBC Repot Video on W199I-WF-213589 among other things - Everyone should watch this

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
    #3179100 - 09/25/04 02:02 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yea, I see that. Links from "prison planet" just don't do it for me. The 'fact' that a lot of people might believe the conspiracy don't do anything. Maybe if the ENTIRE TEXT of Order W199I-WF-213589 was available, i'd read it.

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #3179110 - 09/25/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

well if you don't read any of the links because the source "doesn't do it for you" then of course you won't be convinced...cuz you didn't read anything.

this isn't rocket science.

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3179114 - 09/25/04 02:09 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ekomstop said:
I don't know the answer to your question, among a pile of other questions, although I'm sure I (and millions of other people) would love some answers about as much as you do.

If you don't know how WTC 7 is connected to the rest of your conspiracy, why even suggest that WTC 7 is part of your conspiracy at all?

One more question:

On average, how much American media coverage do you watch each week? You seem to know so much about it....

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3179126 - 09/25/04 02:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate