Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
S&P is dead
    #4644824 - 09/11/05 04:35 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Does this forum serve any useful purpose other than feeding the individual egos present?

It appears to be a continuous food chain.

One user resides at the top. He manipulates and channels dialogue (food) into his gaping mouth. The rest of you only serve to continue the flow of (words) food into the craw of one user.

Of what use is this forum? Are you actually helping anyone on this planet? Is this forum not simply a more snobbish form of OTD where people seek to dominate the weak only using fancy language rather than help them? If not, please point to those who you have actually helped through this forum..

Why should this forum not be shot in the head like a dying dog?

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Edited by Jellric (09/11/05 04:53 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: S&P is dead [Re: Jellric]
    #4644830 - 09/11/05 04:40 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

The first woman I penetrated anally was a redheaded amazon with tits the size of bowling balls.

--------------------
PsyPost - Psychedelic Research

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Re: S&P is dead [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #4644831 - 09/11/05 04:42 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you for making my point.

--------------------

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
    #4644896 - 09/11/05 05:20 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Jellric said:
Does this forum serve any useful purpose other than feeding the individual egos present?

most of the time thats what it seems like, but there are people that try and find a way/path through others veiws, beleifs and perception, i beleive i used to do this too often, living in a world of thoughts instead of action. mental masturbation.

Quote:

Jellric said:

nice observation

Quote:

Jellric said:
Of what use is this forum? Are you actually helping anyone on this planet? Is this forum not simply a more snobbish form of OTD where people seek to dominate the weak only using fancy language rather than help them? If not, please point to those who you have actually helped through this forum..

there have been people that actually have helped through this forum at one time or another. but through posting here most of time being on this board i have come to notice that people like to concentrate on the unknowns/theories and belittling each other instead of self improvement and the likes of.

Quote:

Jellric said:

why not let it die of natural causes?
this forum is a form of entertainment, just like otd and the pub ect ect., so should they all be shot too?

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Re: S&P is dead [Re: spudamore]
    #4644909 - 09/11/05 05:34 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

there are people that try and find a way/path through others veiws, beleifs and perception, i beleive i used to do this too often, living in a world of thoughts instead of action. mental masturbation.

Nice observations, spudamore. I think that the tiny slice of life which is S&P is a cross section of life. It is, perhaps, a mistake on my part to view this community as anything other than a spapshot. A snapshot of where a number of people are at a given moment.

Maybe I expect too much of this place. This forum seems to be a resting place. A plateau. A place where people gather before moving on to a higher place or a lower plane. I feel myself leaving this place. Only time will tell whether my destination is higher or lower..everything is a continuous progression- good luck, my friends.  :heart: :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleSlavesoul
Stranger

#4644920 - 09/11/05 05:57 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Ups and downs..

UP AND DOWN!

It sounds like you're down.
Just don't come here then.
Things will go back up, and they will go back down.

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
    #4644954 - 09/11/05 06:28 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Jellric said:
This forum seems to be a resting place. A plateau. A place where people gather before moving on to a higher place or a lower plane. I feel myself leaving this place. Only time will tell whether my destination is higher or lower..everything is a continuous progression- good luck, my friends.  :heart: :thumbup:

no higher or lower plane, one and only plane which is life,  good luck on lifes journey.

"it takes action to make goals happen"

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
Re: S&P is dead [Re: spudamore]
    #4645012 - 09/11/05 08:02 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Jell,
No, money and society did not make all of us blind, deaf and dumb. No, some of us remain here to affront the mean spirits of universe and support those good :grin:

...there is (a) meaning...
:mushroom2:

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #4645016 - 09/11/05 08:06 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

No matter what you believe (in), as soon as you share those beliefs/thoughts,
there will always be somebody there to tell you that you are wrong - because it is not what they believe....

It's a message board....
Sometimes ya~ learn something, sometimes it is entertaining, sometimes it is a re-run, and sometimes it is boring....

Just another interactive "channel" of life's many boob tubes....

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflineIgnatiusJReilly
Up From Sloth
Male

Loc: LA
    #4645022 - 09/11/05 08:24 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

As far as help goes, I've been here for years under other user names. And I've been helped more than I've helped, which is why I keep coming back. A lot of the help isn't something tangible, and more often than not it's nothing to look at??won't win any beauty contests, you know? But even when it's small, it's more than I can find anywhere else in my life, concerning the metaphysical. So I'll take it, store it, forget it, and surprise myself by using it. Everything helps, even the banal.

--------------------
"A Bad Day for Pants"

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4645071 - 09/11/05 09:29 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Jellric said:

One user resides at the top. He manipulates and channels dialogue (food) into his gaping mouth. The rest of you only serve to continue the flow of (words) food into the craw of one user.

You're kidding right?  Or maybe just unskillful. Keep trying. :thumbup: :heart:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4645300 - 09/11/05 11:24 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

envy..

heehaw

LOL!

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Mr. Dogma Free
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Hand
    #4645408 - 09/11/05 11:55 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Recently FWG was kind enough to mention that I had at least some effect on his life. Even it it was more like "this guy Lunar is a complete jerk, what's with that?" it was still "help" if FWG grew from my remarks.

Recently, as you may know, there were posts about suicide and some of the posts were cries for help. Or so I thought. In my clumsy way of honestly trying to help through suggestions, I was quite sternly advised "you're not helping". So, why try? People take it as preaching instead of teaching or advising or just throwing out suggestions.

Bottom line at least in this forum, help is where you find it and sometimes it can come from where you least expect it.

If you are talking about "help" in the physical sense, it's doubtful this forum will be doing that. Hurricane relief it's not.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: S&P is dead [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #4645452 - 09/11/05 12:09 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

""Of what use is this forum? Are you actually helping anyone on this planet? Is this forum not simply a more snobbish form of OTD where people seek to dominate the weak only using fancy language rather than help them? If not, please point to those who you have actually helped through this forum..""

me points his finger..

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisibledorkus
don't look back
 User Gallery
    #4645572 - 09/11/05 12:43 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Whenever I'm down
I call on you my friend
A helping hand you lend
In my time of need
Whenever I'm down
I call on you my friend
(I call on you my friend)

Listen..

Whenever I'm down
I call on you my friend
A helping hand you lend
In my time of need

Whenever I'm down
I call on you my friend

Whenever I'm down
And all that's going on
Is really going on
Just one of those days (and ju-h..)

You say the right things
To keep me moving on
To keep me going strong
(going strong)
(going strong)

S&P is a body, a hall of mirrors to mirror one's self in. :grin: I love you guys.

I hope you're doing okay Jellric. You have lifted me up in the past.  :inlove:

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: S&P is dead [Re: Gomp]
    #4645954 - 09/11/05 02:27 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Gomp,

Remember your old sig that said, you and me are already dead. You know what that means. Now apply that to what Jell said. To have eternal life (doesn't mean physical immortality) means remembering and never forgetting again. Look at all the forgotten and dead that lie around here. Look at all those who forgot home, the love that is, their bonds with the one of all that is.

Look at how many that are dead and don't know it. They think the material plane is life and think themselves alive. Yet they are the same who only acknowledge the machinery of the material, like programmed computers and robots so too they see themselves and the plants and animals. No soul, no spirit, no heart of love, just muscle fibers, nothing beyond that lives eternal.

Life hasn't been here on earth. Life has just been forgotten and remembered here.

A new day dawns. Life was promised to this planet. A time was foretold, where people would experience the rapture and cross over while embodied. Many would disappear, so it would seem. Many have, but they are here in heaven on earth now remembered and alive in soul and spirit while embodied.

Is it futile to stay back for as long as you can and help others remember? I don't think so. Are people remembering themselves through here? I think so. My time long past and I'm getting out now before I get stuck behind in the muck.

Katrina created a huge opportunity for remembering the self through others. A huge door opened for many to cross through to the new world, into heaven on earth. Some didn't see it.

It's difficult to stand at the thresh-hold of opened doors and to look back, not only for those who missed it, but for what will be missed, the forgotten and the dead who still breath air only, and not the aether's as well, who still drink water only, and not from well spring within as well, who still eat flesh only and not from the banquet table that sustains eternal life as well.

Go on Jell and don't look back. There's nothing worth missing in the old world, just the machines, dysfunction, dis-ease, dis-content, hollow bodies. It's only going to get harder to pull through as the pressure increases. It's not worth getting stuck. There will be other places and times and opportunities for the forgotten to be remembered, for the dead to live again. It just won't be on this planet for much longer.

I'm right behind you. Just have a few anchors to pull up and a life boat to leave behind for anyone who cares to use it while the getting out is still good to go.

One last irony to make mention of Jell. Think of all the people who wondered why Katrina victims didn't evacuate to safer ground before the storm came. They say they were stupid and so they don't feel for them and don't care to help them. They talk almost as if they deserve what they got. They don't care about them. Soon, they will be left in a world within this world, where no body left in it cares about them either when the shit goes down and they couldn't see it coming.

The time is coming for the shoe to be on their foot Jell. The time where those left behind, won't even be able to remember those who gave them advanced warning to get out, who offered them a warm place to stay in heaven on earth with food and drink at the banquet table that they thumbed their nose at in ignor-ance of. The proverbial judgment day, when the judgments they put on others will be turned against them.

There's still time. The storm of all storms hasn't come yet.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

#4646383 - 09/11/05 04:32 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Jellric said:
Thank you for making my point.

I'm just trying to help.

--------------------
PsyPost - Psychedelic Research

Invisibledorkus
don't look back
 User Gallery
Re: S&P is dead [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4646576 - 09/11/05 05:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Where are you guys going? To another place? Or locked into the positive spectrum of feelings? Aren't those muscle fibers eternal energy too, only at the moment organized into muscle fibers?

"Katrina created a huge opportunity for remembering the self through others. A huge door opened for many to cross through to the new world, into heaven on earth. Some didn't see it."

I never saw that one. If it is true, I am truly sorry. Get out of what?

I am serious, jiggy. This post bugged me. :confused:

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #4646606 - 09/11/05 05:42 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Talk about ego! A helper - professional or non-professional - doesn't go about bragging about people they have helped!! That information must come from those who have been helped.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: S&P is dead [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4646630 - 09/11/05 05:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

That's ridiculous. I am a blessing to all who know me....it's just that most of them don't realize it.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology