Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Shrooms. It's whats for dinner.
    #4641004 -

Here is my first harvest EVER!. It is B+, off a halfpint cake. YAY!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: FungusMan]
    #4641036 -

Nice blueing on those. I'll give that  :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: !

Congrats!


--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: FooMan]
    #4641040 -

Thnx! I would post weight, but I have no scales. Its ok though, cuz when I dose, it will be at my parents farm, so Ill just use my dad's scales, LOL. He's gonna be proud :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: FungusMan]
    #4641131 -

looks good my friend, have fun tripping.


--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: FungusMan]
    #4641515 -

Yup. It's dunking as we speak. Ill prolly be harvesting the other B+ cake today, or tommorrow. I also cant wait to try my Treasure Coasts when they mature.I also have a 1/2 pint of GT that will be birthed spawned to poo whenever it gets here, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: FungusMan]
    #4641562 -

How did you like the B+ for your first grow? Im gonna be doing a mix of B+ and Hawaiian for mine.


--------------------
I believe that if people would learn to use LSD's vision-inducing capability more wisely, under suitable conditions, in medical practice and in conjunction with meditation, then in the future this problem child could become a wonderchild. - HOFFMAN

My Print/Syringe Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: Smartweed]
    #4641568 -

Smartweed said:
How did you like the B+ for your first grow? Im gonna be doing a mix of B+ and Hawaiian for mine.



I really liked the B+. Seems hard to really fuck up when growing them, lol. But, Treasure Coast and GT still coming so, I dont have a fav yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: FungusMan]
    #4641576 -

How long was the colonozation time for the B+ in your jars?


--------------------
I believe that if people would learn to use LSD's vision-inducing capability more wisely, under suitable conditions, in medical practice and in conjunction with meditation, then in the future this problem child could become a wonderchild. - HOFFMAN

My Print/Syringe Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: Smartweed]
    #4641667 -

About 2 1/2 weeks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: FungusMan]
    #4641732 -

you can use a nickle some way as a scale, I dont remember exactually how you do it


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: OldSpice]
    #4641807 -

a nickle is 5g.

make an equally balanced fulcrum and use nickles to guage if you have it right. then simply put your shrooms on one side and add nickles to the opposite side until it balances. multiply the amount of nickles it took to balance by 5 and it'll be the approximate grams of shrooms.

or just go to your dad's house and use his triple beams... :wink:


--------------------
Diabetes causes hamsters.

Edited by Bamaman (09/10/05 11:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: OldSpice]
    #4641836 -

Alounacara said:
you can use a nickle some way as a scale, I dont remember exactually how you do it



I may be wrong, but I think a nickel weighs exactly 5 grams. If I was really desperate, I could easily use that info to make some serious ghetto scales. Check this idea I just drawn out.

McGuyver, eat your heart out :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: FungusMan]
    #4641844 -

LOL. I didnt see your post bama when I did this ^ .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: FungusMan]
    #4641882 -

You dont need the nail or the guage..you hang a clothes hanger on a door knob with 2 bags on each side, shrooms in one, drop nickels in the other, and count how many nickels until it gets even.


--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4642061 -

Hell yeah thats a damn good way to weigh it out


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: OldSpice]
    #4642205 -

Im using B+ as my first strain right now too. I nocked up the jars on 8/29 and they are all pretty closeto 1/3 colonized. Dont see contams in one jar! Im hoping i get some nice yeilds. Was that the first flush, or all flushes from 1 cake?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: Rab15bit]
    #4642351 -

Congrats on your first harvest! :smile:

Looking forward to hearing about the weight and seeing that second flush.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4642390 -

Or you can just buy a scale.

I bought a new digi yesterday...


--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colonized cakes smell like South Florida...

Seriously...
---------------------------------
I can't sleep cuz the mexicans keep lighting their fireworks...
---------------------------------
If ya don't want trouble, ya gots ta crumble...

-Johnny Cochran on the use of crumbled vs. whole cakes..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: Original]
    #4642409 -

Yea, my digi comes in the mail monday. On ebay, you can get ANY digi on the market for $15 through this on guy. I dont know how he makes money, but the deals are the best.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms. It's whats for dinner. [Re: FungusMan]
    #4642465 -

CONGRATS on your first harvest!!! And welcome to your new cultivation addiction :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Myth about shroom harvest.......
( 1 2 3 all )
badjessejames 28,580 58 07/20/02 07:08 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Should shrooms touch dessicant shroom_assassin 4,541 10 07/16/02 04:51 PM
by straightbangin
* Cutting / breaking shrooms to dry? shroom_assassin 4,200 5 07/20/02 07:05 AM
by ralphster44
* dad found shrooms!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
grin 6,453 59 07/25/03 05:10 AM
by Zen Peddler
* heres a poem I wrote to recite to my shrooms after birthing MOE.shrooms 1,794 17 08/02/03 04:58 PM
by MOE.shrooms
* Shrooms Growing On Side of MycoBag FredMeyer420 4,234 10 07/20/02 05:57 PM
by Geordi_La_Forge
* Tales of eating contamed shrooms????????????? abraham 7,789 10 11/28/02 12:50 AM
by Shaw
* Could leaving shrooms w/dessicant 3+ days hurt? shroom_assassin 2,602 5 07/23/02 09:59 PM
by cdlove69

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,202 topic views. 11 members, 96 guests and 244 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.