Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: crazycanadian]
    #1744346 - 07/24/03 10:43 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

My mah called the cops on me. You really never recover from shit like that, I still dont really say much to her. Man your parents are unpridectable. They might be cool with it but if dad learns what happens if your caught he might come home and take that shit. So basically to play it cool put it a buddys house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegrin
Stranger
Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1744393 - 07/24/03 11:04 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ekstaza said:
Quote:

GestaltAssault said:
Quote:

trev said:
I could not imagine that any person would call the cops on there kids that sort of Ignorance is unbeilivable.   

dude...haven't you seen the movie BLOW with Johnny Dep and Penelope Cruz...George Jung's mom totally called the cops on him... 

She, I would say, is not the embodiment of a truly loving mother. More accurately she was a money loving b!tch that left her family repeatedly because her husband wasn't rich. George Jung's mom didn't care an awful lot about her son to begin with. 

that about sums it up man. and the only reason i desided to do this is becuase my dad and i grow pot together  :smile:

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1744404 - 07/24/03 11:08 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I don't know about all that. What if you kill someone? You think your parents should not call the cops?

Offlinegrin
Stranger
Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: shakta]
    #1744409 - 07/24/03 11:11 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

kill someone? haha im the one thats going to be eating these shrooms, and how could they kill you if your positive what your growing?

Offlinegrin
Stranger
Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: grin]
    #1744411 - 07/24/03 11:12 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

oh and i dont really have any buddies that i can trust at the moment, the ones that i can trust, my girlfriend doesnt want me hanging out with becuase they do too many drugs lol

InvisibleGestaltAssault
Sam Kohui (c)

Loc: Here-->[x]
    #1744426 - 07/24/03 11:19 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

grin said:
that about sums it up man. and the only reason i desided to do this is becuase my dad and i grow pot together  :smile: 

wtf is his problem then? if i were a pot growin father i'd be so proud of my shroom growin son...there isn't a better way of bonding than parents and their children trippin together (considering the children are mature enough)

you wouldn't happen to be a narc or a troll now would you?

--------------------

i dont cultivate...i just post pictures, spread knowledge, and give advice
my brain's illegal because it contains DMT in the pineal gland, and so does your brain and everyone elses
the name's GestaltAssault not Get Us A Slut

Invisiblehoushroom
shroom cowboy

Loc: space city
Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: GestaltAssault]
    #1744467 - 07/24/03 11:41 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

there isn't a better way of bonding than parents and their children trippin together

fishing while tripping

InvisibleGestaltAssault
Sam Kohui (c)

Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: houshroom]
    #1744579 - 07/24/03 12:25 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i stand corrected  :wink:

--------------------

my brain's illegal because it contains DMT in the pineal gland, and so does your brain and everyone elses

InvisibleSemilanceata
No god, no boss

Loc: República Federal Íbera
Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: resin]
    #1745121 - 07/24/03 03:32 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You can?t choose your parents, so try to divorce them. Get away from such a negative influence. Just give them thanks for making you breath but nothing else, don?t waste your time trying to be understood by your parents if they are so ignorant. I?m 32 and I know what I?m talking about.

--------------------
Sr_Setahongo

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: resin]
    #1745163 - 07/24/03 03:45 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

When parents call the cops on their kids it is usually because they think "the police are there to help you". I saw Dr. Laura give the same advice- to get the "justice system" involved when some parent couldn't stop her kid from smoking weed. She was also of the opinion that the police are there to help you.

Why don't people understand that police don't help. That aint their job description. Police only hurt. If they are hurting someone that did something against you, then that helps you, but is only a secondary effect of the hurting, which is what they do.

Some parents have a pollyannic view of the system.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleSemilanceata
No god, no boss

Loc: República Federal Íbera
Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1745237 - 07/24/03 04:13 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Cops and government should be grateful to us because we are fighting drug dealers better than they do, growing our own shit and avoiding the payment of foolish prices.

--------------------
Sr_Setahongo

OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

Loc: Dragon's Den
    #1745359 - 07/24/03 05:14 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

crazycanadian said:
callling the cops on your kids is really stupid. it just proves that you are a bad parent and cannot even talk to your kid. wtf. so retarded.
i grew mushrooms at the house once and my dad found out and he said he did not approve but he let me do it anyway. since he was so nice to have done that i only did it once. if people give respect and reason with people then they will get it back. thats how i work anyway.

yeah thats true enough man.That's why the world is all messed up today because people don't know how to talk to one another.

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1745646 - 07/24/03 06:31 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

grin said:
kill someone? haha im the one thats going to be eating these shrooms, and how could they kill you if your positive what your growing? 

No no. I was making an extreme point. I will tell you one thing though. I got arrested for traffic tickets and my Dad let me sit in jail for a week. I was pissed at the time, but it taught me a valuable lesson. Don't get caught! :wink: 

InvisibleGestaltAssault
Sam Kohui (c)

Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: shakta]
    #1745658 - 07/24/03 06:35 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

now if this were the matrix and yer dad was an agent...you'd have a bug crawling around inside you right now...

--------------------

InvisibleLiL_KuSsH
Lost In The Trip
I'm a teapot

Deleted [Re: shakta]
    #1745663 - 07/24/03 06:37 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator

InvisibleGestaltAssault
Sam Kohui (c)

Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: Semilanceata]
    #1745700 - 07/24/03 06:54 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Semilanceata said:
Cops and government should be grateful to us because we are fighting drug dealers better than they do, growing our own shit and avoiding the payment of foolish prices.

actually cops n government wouldn't be happy that we are fighting drug dealers better than they do cuz they are gettin paid for this "war on drugs"...if there were no drug dealers they wouldn't get any money...and we all know that all they want is money...

--------------------

OfflineHannibal88
Aryan Psychonaut
Loc: farfromvalhalla
Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: Tantalus]
    #1745863 - 07/24/03 07:47 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tantalus said:
I agree, but remember that there are those of us who are interested in stealth grows because of the threat of landlords/casual friends & whoever else that might stumble onto things.

Yeah, but it's easier to lie to friends and landlords than to parents. I can get away with saying it's a science experiment (testing mycelial growth rates under various conditions), and that the mushrooms are toxic.

Just get the stuff out of the house, and drop the subject as well as possible. If you've got a friend to take them, do it to save your investment. But don't fuck with your family, especially since they may not realize the potential consequences of police involvement.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1746896 - 07/25/03 01:52 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
Some parents have a pollyannic view of the system.

Wow, I'm impressed...

I hope you know this will go down
on your permanent record
oh yeah well don't get so distressed
did I happen to mention that I'm impressed

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: Papaver]
    #1747075 - 07/25/03 03:46 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Did I mention that it was I that pushed her out of the window?

Baby Hitler gets around.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: dad found shrooms!!!! [Re: LiL_KuSsH]
    #1747150 - 07/25/03 05:10 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

make your dad trip on them - he'll come around...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract