Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedanastralspirit
Stranger
Loc: Third door on the right. ...
Out of Body experience, or just my mind?
    #438894 - 10/27/01 09:54 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

This is a little long:

I tried shrooms for the first time about 3 weeks ago, and I enjoyed it. I drank the "shroom juice" and after about 30 minutes and a blunt and a joint later, I was on my way. It started slowly, with a tickling sensation. After me and some friends were at an apartment, we decided to go out to the lake.
They were playing techno on the way there, so I just put my head down and closed my eyes. The techno started to form little lights in my mind. After a minute, the lights got bigger, and started to go into sequence, sort of like a Vegas light show. All of a sudden, I'm in a club with a room full of people (in my mind, we were still driving to the lake), and I was walking amongst them. It felt so real. Then, I look up, and there's ME dancing in the club. Apparently this is going on about 8 years from now (I was 18, now 19 so that would make me about 27). He (the future me will be referred to me as "he" to avoid confusing). Apparently he worked at the club as a dancer, and at the time he was dancing with a beautiful girl (sweet!). He tells me to hold on and the next thing I know were back at his loft like residence ( I guess I end up in New York) He tells me about all the girls I will eventually date, how I did in college, who he is with now, and what happens to all of my friends. Well, 2 of the things he told me has come true. One being that I should get all the pot I had in my room out of the house and to tell my other friends to do the same because we are being watched. This indeed turns out to be true. And when he told me what happened to my friends, he mentions one of them will be in jail for a long time. Well, a few nights ago, that very same person was arrested and locked up. Turns out he'd been running for 2 and a half years, and he has 7 warrants for his arrest in his home state.
So, with all that being said, do any of you really believe I had an OBE and that I was really talking to my future self? I want to know because I've been reading about Astral Projection for years now and have been trying to succesfully induce one. Any input is very much appreciated.
Thanks
~Danny

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSherlockDrubu
enthusiast
Re: Out of Body experience, or just my mind? [Re: danastralspirit]
    #439155 - 10/28/01 08:19 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, I've experienced similar things on shroomies

Offlineone_smooth_bitch
enthusiast
Loc: the boonies
    #439158 - 10/28/01 08:27 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

that wasn't and OBE, that may have been a premonition. OBE's are completely different and happen in the now, not the past or the future. HTH
OSB

--------------------
The next time you want pussy, go look in the mirror baby...here kitty kitty kitty.....

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #439396 - 10/28/01 03:00 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

> So, with all that being said, do any of you really believe I had an OBE and that I was really talking to my future self?

No, though it is within the realm of possibility.

Even if an OBE is not actually an experience caused by your "soul" (or whatever) leaving your body, as long as you're experiencing being out of your body, that's a real OBE.

Offlineone_smooth_bitch
enthusiast
Loc: the boonies
Re: Out of Body experience, or just my mind? [Re: Kid]
    #439399 - 10/28/01 03:07 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I feel there is a deistinct difference between an OBE and a possible premonition or haliciniation for that matter.
OSB

--------------------
The next time you want pussy, go look in the mirror baby...here kitty kitty kitty.....

Offlinedanastralspirit
Stranger
Loc: Third door on the right. ...
Re: Out of Body experience, or just my mind? [Re: one_smooth_bitch]
    #439688 - 10/28/01 07:41 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I've read in books about OBE's that it indeed is possible to visit your past and future self so, you never know.

Anonymous

#439849 - 10/28/01 09:27 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

People often mistake their future selves for aliens.
What you experienced was no doubt your future self coming to take a visit to one of it's previous incarnations in order to give it (you) some wisdom.

Invisible_tenshi_
Stranger

Re: Out of Body experience, or just my mind? [Re: ]
    #439954 - 10/28/01 11:01 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Three weeks ago, about t+1.5 hours of consuming an eighth of finely ground psilocibin cubenis, I got to a point where I was laying down and I can hear this very loud ringing... almost like the cooling fan in my laptop but ten times louder... and what would happen is I feel the back of my head kind of getting pulled back, and I feel like I'm about to die or something so I get scared and I pull back, though intuitively, I know that this is probably the start of astral travelling, I still have some fear and keep pulling back right before I go. Any suggestions to get over this and fly? (aside from maybe upping my dose to two eighths -grin-)

OfflineThe AntiChrist
enthusiast

Loc: Holland
    #440418 - 10/29/01 08:18 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Uhm......
In two trips I have seen some sort of future or something, and also had a 'real' OBE

In the OBE I just went out of my body and "floated" to other peoples bodys to find out how they were, but that didnt really worked.

And for the future thingy
One time I saw that if I got insane, I would have failed and I experienced this, but I was told it would not happen.

Second time was my last trip, and this was even more disturbing to me.
I felt like a totally different person and didnt know who I was, I believe I even was a women so maybe it was from a previous or next life or something.
It was as if my memory worked totally the other way around. I thought that I got in a terrible accident in which my head was smashed. I felt the pain for a long time during the end of the trip as if it already happend, but I found out it didnt and that was really frightening. With anything I did I thought it would lead to the accident, so I didnt want to make any move that could be a risk, until i found out i was tripping.

--------------------
the lightswitch on the wrong side

Offlinepsillyshroompha
shr00m0r

Loc: SLC, UT
Re: Out of Body experience, or just my mind? [Re: The AntiChrist]
    #440848 - 10/29/01 03:33 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I have had sort of OBE. but nothing of the past or future, they may have just been premenitions, but still pretty spooky.

--------------------
To all the weed I've smoked,
this blunts for you.
To all the people I offended,
Fuck you too
To all the friends I used to have,
I miss my past.
But the rest of you assholes,
Can Kiss My Ass

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #440973 - 10/29/01 05:27 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

OBE/premonition.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order