Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: food and death [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4381081 -

Well since I don't believe in the concept of property, "stealing" is sort of irrelevant.

I would take what I need and leave the rest of the food for others who need it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: food and death [Re: moog]
    #4381097 -

something tells me that you would start believing in that concept if you caught a guy with pantyhose on his head unpluging your stereo


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: food and death [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4381121 -

:lol:  :grin:

Maybe... but it would be a response in the "heat of the moment," like the situation in the desert. I wouldn't have a clear head. Right? :wink:



PS what the hell happened to the old wink gremlin? This one sucks --> :wink:  :mad2: :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: food and death [Re: moog]
    #4381124 -

Can I have your car...mine is a peice of shit? Oh yeah, email your account numbers and the pin numbers that accompany them...I need some cash.


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: food and death [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4381142 -

You can have my car if you can prove that you need it more than I do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: food and death [Re: moog]
    #4381149 -

My car (not my wife's which is nice) is an 1988 Ford Aerostar. Sometimes it quits at stop lights. Good enough?


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: food and death [Re: moog]
    #4381150 -

moog said:
:lol:  :grin:

Maybe... but it would be a response in the "heat of the moment," like the situation in the desert. I wouldn't have a clear head. Right? :wink:



PS what the hell happened to the old wink gremlin? This one sucks --> :wink:  :mad2: :mad:



I doubt that.
I can imagine two scenarios:

1. a year later you talk to your friends and say: man, do you remember the time that poor guy got frigtened by me, he only wanted my stereo, and I acted as if it was mine. What was I thinking. Next time that happens remind me to help him carry it. I must remember that I have no posessions.

oooor..

2. Remember that time that I caught a guy trying to "steal" my stereo?
It didn't happens again since I changed the locks.

I think the second one is more probable


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Edited by OldWoodSpecter (07/07/05 07:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: food and death [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4381224 -

Moog, I need your car. Mine committed suicide (quite literally...electrical shorts laying ruin to several systems) and I can't afford to repair it while still being able to afford my next semester of college.

You can drive it to my home and I'll give you a ride back to yours. You can ever have one of my bicycles.


--------------------
Live by the foma that make you brave, and kind, and healthy, and happy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: food and death [Re: orechron]
    #4381241 -

I asked first...don't move in on my.... uh, I mean our...car.


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: food and death [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4381252 -

How about we share it every other week?

I know a few guys down at the shelter that would probably get down on some free wheels...I'm going to draw up an excel sheet and see whats feasible.


--------------------
Live by the foma that make you brave, and kind, and healthy, and happy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If one were to choose their physical death.
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 1,723 30 10/28/04 11:07 AM
by looner2
* Calling all survivalists, transcendents and hippies!
( 1 2 all )
PHARMAKOS 2,258 26 05/02/04 02:48 PM
by chodamunky
* The Experience of Death
( 1 2 3 all )
Sole_Worthy 4,249 46 11/18/03 02:08 PM
by strangebrew
* Death? Who's afraid?
( 1 2 3 all )
medicinebag 3,500 55 11/22/03 07:47 AM
by bigfatdork
* Death Morals
( 1 2 3 all )
IAmTheWalrus212 3,519 46 01/10/05 11:35 AM
by redgreenvines
* No, really, "DEATH"
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Frog 5,630 93 02/16/04 02:15 AM
by Shroomerious
* Is Life after Death for real?
( 1 2 3 all )
stoner2002 3,469 48 12/23/14 04:33 AM
by Alyssa
* Your death
( 1 2 3 all )
Icelander 3,160 52 05/12/05 07:58 AM
by JacquesCousteau

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,048 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 41 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.