Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Santa aka Swami [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #3568808 - 01/01/05 06:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LunarEclipse said:
To wit: you are holding unproveable and therefore questionable beliefs regarding the Swami ban and the circumstances behind it. As Wiccan has pointed out, how could you MM know the five year history of PMs to various mods and admins precipitated by Swami? How can you know their leniency (or in fairness to you lack thereof) regarding this situation based on your ignorance of the content of the various PMs from members to mods to Swami over five years? Face it, your position is irrational and untenable in this area.

How can YOU know of any of this?
How many mods have been here as long as Swami? How many of the remaining few mods posted in S&P enough to understand Swami's intentions?

If a position is asserted based on evidence not made public... is it so wrong to question said position? In light of the evidence presented thus far, is it so wrong to not march in lockstep to the jumbled tune sung by the staff?

They're just questions... I mean no harm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Re: Santa aka Swami [Re: Sclorch]
    #3569173 - 01/01/05 09:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

"How can YOU know any of this?"

I don't profess to. That is exactly the point I made to MM, that it is impossible for anyone outside of the Swami/mod/admin realm to know the internal communications. As such, it is irrational for MM you and others to formulate a belief in the "injustice" of the ban based on lack of proof. Even assuming it was somehow "not fair", the reality is that any action whether "wrong or right" is the call of the admins. It is THEIR CALL. To believe otherwise is irrational, and those beliefs deserve to be challenged.

For the record, I did not ask for a ban of Swami or complain to mods in PM about Swami or any other member for that matter.

My initial post questioned whether Swami would return with gifts or lumps of coal. Instead, he returned a victim of a brutal authoritarian regime in the persona of a lobotomized Randall P. McMurphy. Just as in the movie One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, there was outrage over the horrible treatment of their hero.

What's next, A Few Good Men?

Cruise: "I WANT THE TRUTH!!"

Nicholson: "The Truth? YOU Can't Handle The TRUTH...OK I ordered the First Swami Banning"

Swami will have to play Tom Cruise this time, seeker of the TRUTH...who will play Jack Nicholson?

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Edited by LunarEclipse (01/01/05 09:46 PM)

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #3569185 - 01/01/05 09:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Okay... how about you address the rest of my post now?
Quote:

Sclorch said:
If a position is asserted based on evidence not made public... is it so wrong to question said position? In light of the evidence presented thus far, is it so wrong to not march in lockstep to the jumbled tune sung by the staff?

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#3569309 - 01/01/05 10:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

"Is it so wrong not to march in lockstep to the jumbled tune sung by the staff". 

Not so wrong to question authority.  I just don't view this situation as anything other than a privelege to be here.  The authority here need not be explained or justified, yet the admins have been for the most part patient and thorough in their explanation as to their reasons.  They didn't have to be, they wanted to be and they seem to care.  Perhaps you question their motives?  Perhaps you question their ownership?  Perhaps you question their right to refuse service to anyone? 

I don't "march in lockstep" with the mods, for I am just a newbie member.  However, I do support peoples rights and one of those rights is property ownership and the resulting right of owner's to evict unruly guests. 

"Jumbled tune sung by the staff"
In addition to your getting a free seat to a concert by a group of dedicated musicians, you demand that they sing in perfect harmony as well?  :rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #3569480 - 01/01/05 11:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LunarEclipse said:
"Jumbled tune sung by the staff"
In addition to your getting a free seat to a concert by a group of dedicated musicians, you demand that they sing in perfect harmony as well?  :rolleyes:

I demand nothing.
I'd like to have an official consensus on behalf of the administration.
The "jumbled tune" is the mish mash of half-answers and emotional tirades from a handful of mods/admins.

If I really felt like leveraging anyone, I'd make an offer to buy the servers and the rights to The Shroomery.  But I'm not going to be a dick like that even though I could afford to be.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#3569513 - 01/01/05 11:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

"If I really felt like leveraging anyone, I'd make an offer to buy the servers and the rights to the Shroomery.  But I'm not going to be a dick like that even though I can afford to be." 

You can bet the S&P owners are thankful you didn't "make them an offer they couldn't refuse", Sclorch I mean Godfather  :smirk:

--------------------

Edited by LunarEclipse (01/01/05 11:50 PM)

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Santa aka Swami [Re: Asante]
    #3569543 - 01/01/05 11:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

"In my view, Swami was not banned for his ideas"

I've read most of Swami's posts over the last few months, and I have seen people get upset because he questioned their beliefs. He generally kept a good sense of humor and would make sarcastic comments occasionally to point out fallacious logic. If you consider this to be "harrasment" you are really thin skinned. Refusing to agree with another's view is only harrassment when the person on the recieving end of the disagreement can not tolerate the ideas of others. I understand you are expressing your "view", but your "view" is difficult for many others to see as having any objectivity whatsoever. By this logic I accuse you of harrassing me. Your statement:
"Huehuecoyotl, please reread my two posts" (as if I did not????!!!)
drips with sarcasm and belies a clear sense of superiority....so are YOU harrasing me? This is exactly what you accused Swami of. I understand that the forum is privately owned and I have NO rights here, but without users exchanging and discussing meaningful ideas the forum loses it's worth to the owners. Heavy handed, rude treatment to the users does not further the interests of the owners.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
    #3570323 - 01/02/05 07:27 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

My sole complaint is having an innocent thread locked,followed by a series of baiting posts by "A Mod" which led to my losing temper and flinging a bit of merde`.Followed by a "symbolic?" ban of one hr.
the larger issue is ,How much like Mycotopia is the shroomery going to become? I would like to know now rather than post another innocently"offensive" post.
Could I have handled it differently,of course.I could have whined to some vacationing admin or worse a mod,asked wha,wha,why. But instead I chose to call out a bad mod and give him a shot of lip. Now tell me I was not being baited to elicit just what he got?
As for Geo I agree PM's would have been a less public way of perhaps handling my own thing,but then perhaps I wished to draw out the poor handling of a minor issue? Perhaps it is an indication of larger problems
On Swami he HAS NEVER BEEN ANYTHING BUT HIMSELF,If that now is "not approved" what next? Now after years of contribution to the S&P he is pariah.I understand his indignance,though not the sock puppet. I really held no thought other than I would flick him a bit of B.S. when he returned and WAS NOT INVOLVED, until now since I have been spanked for it.
On the "privelidge" of posting...FEH. you did not know what I meant by "body count" It means # of regged members and it carries weight in advertizing.Each poster here adds to the "value" of the Shroomery as a commodity.Is this quantity over quality?
While we are guests of the shroomery the shroomery w/o guests is Mycotopia.
Now please Wiccan can you tell me why and who locked my thread in feed back? since I never recieved the PM we gave when I moderated in ODD explaining the lock?
Handling via PM's is great but needs start with YOU guys when you lock or delete posts,this helps calm anger and educate the poster on where they stepped out of line.It was suggested in my situation I should have PMed someone before "going off" on Cervantes, I sugest if I were PMed with a reason for locking my thread,instead of being told it is"just another Swami thread and will be closed" A wholly different exchange would have occured.
That is all I wish to convey

WR :wexican:

--------------------
To old for this place

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: Santa aka Swami [Re: whiterasta]
    #3570362 - 01/02/05 07:51 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Question: can't any of us ignore another user? even if not by free will (mentally) can't you choose the option on your My Home page to ignore a user???? if so, which you can, what's the purpose of banning someone? With the exeption of being banned for giving false and/or dangerous info. to another user about drug consumption, which shouldn't be an issue in the spirituality and philosophy forum, because those post which ask dosage, ID, etc. don't belong here....right? everyones point of veiw and opinion should be posted here PERIOD. ~make sense~?

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#3570629 - 01/02/05 10:15 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SCLORCH said:
If I really felt like leveraging anyone, I'd make an offer to buy the servers and the rights to The Shroomery. But I'm not going to be a dick like that even though I could afford to be.

Sclorch.. You were reged '99, that makes you a senior member.
Whuat you are saying here sounds a lot like:

If I wanted to leverage people I'd simply buy the Shroomery, because I can afford it.

How shall I address this. Ummmm.. 
The Shroomery is not for sale! It is a pro deo organisation of volunteers! We are NOT sell-outs to the highest bidder!
This is pretty damn insulting to the Administry.
Would the City Council sell the town?
THE SHROOMERY IS NOT FOR SALE !!

Quote:

HUEHUECOYOTL said:

I've read most of Swami's posts over the last few months, and I have seen people get upset because he questioned their beliefs. He generally kept a good sense of humor and would make sarcastic comments occasionally to point out fallacious logic. If you consider this to be "harrasment" you are really thin skinned.

I really MUST ask you to reread my posts in these threads because several times I stated plain and simple that that, in my view, is *absolutely not the case*
It's not sarcasm nor false superiority, but you are not reading what I am writing and I'm very specific in my wordings. I do not hold the notion that I'm better then you nor was I trying to be sarcastic.
If I went sarcastic I would get flamed, because this is a tense topic, and I'm here to give my view so people come together again.

Quote:

your "view" is difficult for many others to see as having any objectivity whatsoever.

Are views ever objective? :wink: In this thread I can not give anything else but my personal view as a member who happens to be a moderator.
If I didn't give my view, you wouldn't even have my view  :smile:

Since I'm going on & on about my view now for something personal:

I do not want Swami to be permanently banned. I can see he is liked by many here. There however seems to be a range of tricks Swami uses to bait, annoy and harass many members, which has nothing to do with logic or points of view but can rather be described as subtle psychologic warfare for pesonal gain. Many in the Administry see this and some see it for a long time. Administry people who strongly disagreed with the charges against Swami have seen proof in his latest postings that it is all true, that they were taken in by his charm. I do not want to see Swami banned if he stops his private psychologic guerilla war that he has been made aware of. If he however continues to use his intellect for the purpose of insidiously making people feel very bad I feel he should be banned forever.

WhiteRasta:

"FEH!", does that mean spitting in disapproval? Is it an abbreviation? You use that alot when you disagree.
Quote:

Each poster here adds to the "value" of the Shroomery as a commodity.

The Shroomery is not a commodity. It will not be sold and nobody recieves any money. Instead advertising money goes into server updates, software updates, connectivity and little projects like Shroomery Radio (I keep missing the broadcasts, darn!)

Quote:

On Swami he HAS NEVER BEEN ANYTHING BUT HIMSELF,If that now is "not approved" what next?

If Swami cannot separate his psychological warfare effort from his postings of logic and debating then a permanent banning is next.
It's great you have such faith in Swami that you say he never was anything but himself. Try this one:

Suppose someone hacks into the server. All the time, dozens of times?
Well, in my opinion it is very widely agreed upon based on Administry evidence that Swami hacks into people. All the time, hundreds of times. And with hacking I mean hax0ring with the intent to screw up the member. Not logic, not debating: insidious, intentional psychological abuse with the purpose of making people feel bad without letting them know what hit them. Clever.
If you led or modded a website, would you let that slip by?
I for one wouldn't. As far as I'm concerned he can either clean up his act and be very welcome or leave and not come back.
Question is whether he likes the Shroomery enough to stop his insidious emotion play.

Quote:

Now please Wiccan can you tell me why and who locked my thread in feed back?

Sorry, I can't. What I can and will do is ask the person involved to write you a PM but as you understand this is politics.
Picture me as having voluntarily chosen to have no freedom of speech at all in the best interest of the community.
We are passing a joint sitting on a mound of gunpowder here. There has been too much community drama already.

Quote:

Now tell me I was not being baited to elicit just what he got?

Trust me: you were not being baited. I can tell you with 99% certainty. I have PM-ed around on said 1 hour ban when it happened with questions of my own.

Quote:

I never recieved the PM we gave when I moderated in ODD explaining the lock?

I agree that was and is against standard policy and if you indeed did not get a PM for that I personally can't justify it to myself.
I will contact the one who made the call to ban and ask that person to PM you. Given the circumstances I know of I don't think it was a bad call but then we're getting into politics again. I will contact said person but don't scream bloody murder once you got a name, ok? :wink:

Quote:

Handling via PM's is great but needs start with YOU guys when you lock or delete posts,this helps calm anger and educate the poster on where they stepped out of line.

In the vast majority of cases, I fully agree.
You were a quite a bit pissed off that night tho (here it was night) so I dunno if that would've helped.

Please, if you want to get personal stuff off your chest in times of high drama do so by PM instead of in public. You've been a mod yourself, you know the workings.

Personally I don't believe in really short bans. If I ban someone (only did that once) it'll be nothing less then the full 24 hours, and that means a situation where i see no option but to deal the full blow, after I have exhausted all viable options.
Knowing what I do now I would not have banned in that instance but written a warning PM that would've scared the egg out of a chicken. :wink:
No moderator takes banning lightly and bad calls are dealt with sternly like it should be.

If you have seen that puppet show called "Dinosaurs" daddy dinosaur worked for a company called WESAYSO. There are times I wish the Shroomery Administry was being so dysfunctionally bossy and offer some members a nice warm cup of STFU but the Shroomery Administry is nothing like that. There's a very strong need for internal justification.

If I were in a funny mood and pressed BAN on you then I can look forward to between 5-10 mods and admins chewing me out and perhaps get an official warning by the latter.
People seem to think anything goes "once you got power" but I for one got 10x more responsibilities then Shroomery Siddhi's. There's a substantial degree of politics involved with being a moderator.

If you (anyone) give poor heroin advice on ODD and a kid dies, you're a fuckoff. If a moderator slips up like that the man might bring the Shroomery down and confiscate the server because "the Shroomery killed this kid". There's a ton of politics involved with being a mod people just don't realize. You're literally taking on a volunteer's JOB with a ton of responsibilities.

Have faith in the Administry. The Shroomery is not for sale, we're not a powerhungry bunch and we are in fact all very gung ho to create to throw the finest psychedelic party in town.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
    #3570672 - 01/02/05 10:39 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Wiccan I defer to your patience and commitment to the board.You are an EXCELLENT moderator and a fine person.I will not pursue this any futher in public, however I would like to talk with whoever chose to misinterpret the jist of my post and lock it w/o a PM, if only to reiterate my reasons for the post
Thank you for your patient handling of this situation,As a former mod of ODD I fully understand the repercussions of errroneous info and your point made by the reference.

--------------------
To old for this place

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
    #3570889 - 01/02/05 12:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

"they say Swami causes extensive psychological nerve dammage to the brain, when he goes to lengths this far at other peoples' expenses" well i say "you're all just too god damn sensitive. its censorship and its down right blasphemous." let's end this shit now cause i wont stand for this and christopher reeves wont sit for this neither!!!
  yup...so you're sayin' that since swami was starting to get into one of your heads (your=mods,admistry, you know who you are) and was making you question your beliefs he is using "subtle psychologic warfare for personal gain" ? that's BS! maybe he's just weeding out people who can take a stand on a topic and back thier point up. or maybe by saying the things he says (which aren't of any relevanceon the surface) he helps people re-think some things and grow further...
Swami was just being himself as was said before...which is okay IF "if he stops his private psychologic guerilla war that he has been made aware of."

im glad you know better than he does what his or anyone else's logic or reason for saying what he says!!  because if he wasn't aware of what he means.....NOW HE IS!!! because you guys told him..(and he'll like it whether or not he likes it...cuz you said right?)    i also beleive that no one can make you do anything... and only you are responsible for your actions. including the way you re-act to what people say..only you can make you mad. and only you can make yourself annoyed or "feel very bad"

it's like school! swami called jill a doo-doo head, so jill cried. and what's said is "Swami made Jill cry!!" NO he just said something and she chose how to react to it. just like all of us have the chose to react to what others say. I think the shroomery should vote... the members too whether or not to ban him.  ~or has he got us all brain-washed into thinking he's worth keeping around?~  Im new here and Swami is one of the few people who've caught my attention...everyone says the same shit..over and over...he's one of the only people here who think outside the shroomery/box...

im dissapointed with the shroomery....probably all the mods would chose if they could to make weed legal, and shrooms legal, etc. but don't care enough about freedom of speech. it's not like he was personally attacking anyone by being racist or too vulgar...he used his vocabulary very intelligently...and if it made anyone feel very bad about themselves then maybe they should get some proffessional help...or take a look at yourself...and see what it is about yourself that you feel very bad about. im sorry but no one...,swami included is capable of the "subtle psychologic warfare" he is accused of.      but hey if he didn't have anything nice to say he shouldn't have said anything at all.:whatever:

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

Invisiblewandrnshaman
old hand
Loc: Pinellas Co, FL
Re: Santa aka Swami [Re: uriahchase]
    #3570907 - 01/02/05 12:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Wow...and I thought there was more censorship due to Swami and his buds attacking the open minded posts!
I musta been looking at it all wrong. Hell, he's coming back, isn't he? I'm sure you guys will have this forum back soon.

Wiccan, you are a real asset to the Shroomery. You've gotta know this by now but you've expressed alot of patience and energy into this place.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Santa aka Swami [Re: uriahchase]
    #3571251 - 01/02/05 02:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

i'm new here

Oook.. September 25, 2004 and 104 posts. I agree, quite new here.

Quote:

you're sayin' that since swami was starting to get into one of your heads (your=mods,admistry, you know who you are) and was making you question your beliefs he is using "subtle psychologic warfare for personal gain" ?
that's BS!

Indeed. that statement you just made is BS.
You haven't been reading have you? What a lot of anger, all this whipped-up and emotion stoning people for your self-invented sense of Justice will make the Master of Intellectual Debate very proud.
Wipe the foam from your mouth and read.
This is not at all about one Mod who's beliefs were challenged, it was stated over and over again and again and again I repeat my words against the same BS.
Read.

And while you are reading, read the Administrative Rules and Guidelines. This community, and the people who really make it happen, are all about respect.

You are, in your own words, an active participant in this community for a pretty short time. Argue about lurking till you are blue in the face: that is not participating. And not even 200 posts to your name.

And here I see a post full of aggression, foaming at the mouth with anger against the volunteers who run and OWN this place rambling about things that were done away with ten times over in this thread alone.
Is this the quality of your contribution to this site?
Where is the respect when you come barging in and while your coat's still cold accuse the Administry of BS?

Quote:

im glad you know better than he does what his or anyone else's logic or reason for saying what he says!! because if he wasn't aware of what he means.....

Perhaps he wasn't aware that people were on to him?

Quote:

i also beleive that no one can make you do anything... and only you are responsible for your actions. including the way you re-act to what people say..only you can make you mad. and only you can make yourself annoyed or "feel very bad"

If I punch you in the nose, did you punch yourself in the nose? Would you want someone on your website who punches people in the nose inbetween his logic? You're entitled to believe everything you want, but logic it is not. Logic dictates people CAN set out to hurt people and create a situation where that person is hurt. If you want to bring people into logic, that's fine. If you want to EMOTIONALLY HURT people and keep at it despite warnings you wear out your welcome.

Quote:

Swami was just being himself as was said before.

Fine. If being himself is setting out to hurt people he doesn't like then he will indeed be banned for being himself.
No community in the world allows someone to consistently harm others.
If he drops the hurting he is welcome to stay despite his previous actions, and because he has earned respect over the years the rules were bent towards lenience.

Quote:

Im new here and Swami is one of the few people who've caught my attention...

Well you caught my attention but not in a good way. What do you like, his logic? You present little logic yourself in this post.

Quote:

but don't care enough about freedom of speech.

You didn't actually read to get freed of your anger did you? Only to look for ammo and fuel it. Freedom of speech and freedom to break rules and setting out to hurt people emotionally are two completely different things. Freedom of Speech is noble and highly esteemed at the Administry. Freedom to Hurt is doodoocaca that won't fly here nor anywhere.

Quote:

he used his vocabulary very intelligently

More intelligently then you realize, obviously.

Quote:

maybe they should get some proffessional help...or take a look at yourself...and see what it is about yourself that you feel very bad about.

Perhaps they feel bad about their noses Swami busted in while they were under the impression a debate was going on?

Quote:

maybe he's just weeding out people

Yeah, maybe he was. Maybe he was systematically working people out of these forums, who is to say?

Quote:

im dissapointed with the shroomery....

3 billion sites on the web last time i checked. How many would tolerate:

Quote:

Im new here
(...)
well i say "you're all just too god damn sensitive. its censorship and its down right blasphemous."
(...)
yup...so you're sayin' that since swami was starting to get into one of your heads (your=mods,admistry, you know who you are and was making you question your beliefs he is using "subtle psychologic warfare for personal gain" ? that's BS!
(...)
~or has he got us all brain-washed into thinking he's worth keeping around?~
(...)
im dissapointed with the shroomery....probably all the mods would chose if they could to make weed legal, and shrooms legal, etc. but don't care enough about freedom of speech.
(...)
but hey if he didn't have anything nice to say he shouldn't have said anything at all. :whatever:

You kick off with "I'm new here". How about reading the webside rules and aquire a respectful attitude?
In case you didn't quite catch it in polite terms, so more directly:
You're entitled to jack shit. You have the privilege to post on a privately owned website of unpaid volunteers with the added luxury of a Just management who both feels the need for self-justification as well as feeling the urge to communicate these justifications to their members.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisibledeep_umbra
Stranger
    #3572835 - 01/02/05 07:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

swami is just here to make your minds stronger

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3573027 - 01/02/05 08:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

"There however seems to be a range of tricks Swami uses to bait, annoy and harass many members, which has nothing to do with logic or points of view but can rather be described as subtle psychologic warfare for pesonal gain."

I must be either naive or stupid as I have had Swami go full bore on me a time or two, but I have seen no malicious intent in Swami's postings and I have read hundreds of them. I spent several years in the military as a combat soldier, and I have been very well educated in the subject of propoganda and psychological warfare. I have had college level classes in logic and ethics to boot. Most of my adult life has been spent in public safety and information technology, so I consider myself, if not an expert, well informed in matters involving communications. I know for a fact that the best propoganda is truth. Spreading the truth to the uninformed is THE most powerful form of psychological warfare known. Basing psychological warfare on lies and untruths is very bad form due to the shallow nature that it assumes.(using misinformation for a short term gain wears itself out quickly) If you are implying that Swami is spreading truth (at least by his definition) then you are correct, but if you believe he is using some top secret (or occult) means to force us to see his view against our will then you are very paranoid. Swami's only psychological techniques are using logic, humor, and sarcasm to argue a (usually) defensible point. Even implying this psychological warfare B.S. is an insult to our (the shroomery users) intelligence. If one cannot ignore viewpoints with which they disagree then they are a very weak person indeed.

Edited by Huehuecoyotl (01/02/05 10:21 PM)

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Re: Santa aka Swami [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3573197 - 01/02/05 09:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Trained by alien reptiles to destroy the minds of the chronicaly illogical with occult methods of logic and reason.His sole mission, destroy an internet forum frequented by susceptable people using mind altering drugs.Purpose,to cast the unsuspecting into a sea of self doubt and delusion.
To all interested in learning these techniques of mental mastery send 575,000$US to me via pay pal and I shall submit your request to the overlords(alien reptiles I believe) which created Swami. Be warned no refunds are given and failure means DEATH!
I now recuse myself to commune with the Mantids on matters concerning 2012 and the involvement of elemental beings in the destruction of civilization as we know it using the rouge planet Neribu.

--------------------
To old for this place

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3573229 - 01/02/05 09:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

So, thats it, eh? So, how can I contact our overlords...I have an interesting proposition to make.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #3573250 - 01/02/05 09:41 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

whiterasta said:
Trained by alien reptiles to destroy the minds of the chronicaly illogical with occult methods of logic and reason.His sole mission, destroy an internet forum frequented by susceptable people using mind altering drugs.Purpose,to cast the unsuspecting into a sea of self doubt and delusion.
To all interested in learning these techniques of mental mastery send 575,000$US to me via pay pal and I shall submit your request to the overlords(alien reptiles I believe) which created Swami. Be warned no refunds are given and failure means DEATH!
I now recuse myself to commune with the Mantids on matters concerning 2012 and the involvement of elemental beings in the destruction of civilization as we know it using the rouge planet Neribu.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
    #3573274 - 01/02/05 09:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

this is the sole means of contact. I also accept cashiers check or bank draft.
WR :wink:

--------------------
To old for this place

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds